Most emotional WWE/F moments?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
There's lots of emotional moments in the WWE and WWF. We've had deaths, we've had retirements. We've had moments where superstars have died, for example the deaths of late Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit and lots more. We've had emotional retirements, for example the retirement of 'The nature boy' Ric Flair, 'The Rated-R Sooooperstar' Edge, 'The Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels and lots more. Usually hall of fame moments are very emotional. Which is your most emotional moment of the WWE or WWF?
Mine is probably the death of Eddie Guerrero, legend falls to pieces and the respect for him.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
-Benoit/Eddie WM 20
-Chrisitian winning WHC against ADR
-Savage and Elizabeth reuniting
-HBK/Bret embrace on Raw years later

avoided death and retirement because those are obvious

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
My most emotional moment was rage whilst watching the screw job. Close second was the aura being at the Hogan/Rock match at WM X8.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
When King had his heart attack. I was almost crying. Felt so bad. :sad:

Reactions: David5150

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
For me, obviously Edge retiring, also Lawler's heart attack. which was really.. scary/sad.

Reactions: catlady

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Oh I don't know, theres been so many. The most recent one that got me going good was the Mark Henry fake retirement speech before he attacked Cena. Got me going something fierce.

Reactions: THG? and Crayo

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Flair's retirement, Edge's retirement, and JR's kayfabe firing. That had me in tears.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Eddie dying was really tough for me. I felt so connected to that guy when he opened up about his drug problems. I've never suffered from addiction outside of cigarettes, which thankfully I quit years ago. But what got me is that in the year before his death, he had embraced life so whole-heartedly. He just glowed with happiness, and it drew me into his matches more than ever. He opened up about his addiction with the audience in a way he didn't need to, but in doing so it felt like we all became a personal friend of his. I was a fan from the first time I saw the guy on Nitro. It's still tough, and I don't really get choked up over strangers passing away ever.

Edge's retirement was a tough pill to swallow, but not that tough when you look at the circumstances. Sure it's kind of sad that he won't spear dudes anymore, but overall I'm ecstatic that he got out alive and in good health. He's settled down with a good woman, and has no regrets. He retired as World Champion, and not many people can say that. The business can chew guys up and spit them out, and Edge did alright. I'm fortunate to say I saw his entire WWF/E career from his debut match to his final WrestleMania.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Watching Kelly Kelly's last match even though at the time I didnt know it would be as that was her first match back after her two month break
It was your most emotional moment even though you didn't know it was her last match? With that type of intuition could you give me the lottery numbers please?

Reactions: JC4Life37 and THG?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Watching Kelly Kelly's last match even though at the time I didnt know it would be as that was her first match back after her two month break
919b19a6bcd644943d659e894731bd91.gif

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Can't really say honestly. I have only been watchin actively since 2011 and I only just missed out on Edge's retirement so I haven't seen anything really emotional/sad live apart from the Paul Bearer tribute (so there's that I guess). as for things I have seen in retrospect: Eddie dying, Owen dying and the like obviously are up at the top.

Reactions: Action Jackson