Most Devastating Finisher

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Burning Hammer

[YT]gP_23tMm580[/YT]

Tiger Driver 91

[YT]F2MUUYRPAIM&feature=related[/YT]

Muscular Bomb

[YT]lUNCJdhI-A8&feature=related[/YT]

Lightning Spiral

[YT]KyVsGNnFcl8[/YT]

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
The Crippler Crossface hurts like hell in real life, lol this reminds me of 7th grade wrestling, I put a kid in the crippler and he actually started tapping on the mat, I was just toying with him because he was horrible. But ya, easily the Crippler Crossface.

Wordlife

dude spiralshock picked some nasty headsmashing good ones!!! Good picks!

Mine would be the F5... that always looked painful

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

This isn't necessarily a finisher it's just the best tombstone piledriver reversal evar.

[YT]f_Gs8-IVNxU[/YT]

Kaedon

Reaction score
The Canadian Destoryer is the most contrived finisher I have ever seen and is completely over-fucking rated.

The GTS
Hells Gate
Crippler Crossface
Jake The Snake's DDT
Sweet Chin Music

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Remember now, if it wasn't for the opponent doing a backflip then Canadian Destroyer would just be Petey doing a sunset flip.

[yt]ouJL9200I2c[/yt]

Klide

THE POUNCE DUDES A BEAST
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hW6iqJu70o4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hW6iqJu70o4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

PHIism

Reaction score
Busaiku Knee Kick
Ganso Bomb
Lighting Spiral
Muscular Bomb

WarMachine

Reaction score
Styles Clash..... the unique thing is it does alot of damage to the person actually giving the move (your own face smashing the mat freaking brilliant)

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Styles Clash..... the unique thing is it does alot of damage to the person actually giving the move (your own face smashing the mat freaking brilliant)

...your face doesn't, and SHOULDN'T, smash the mat delivering a Styles Clash... :/