• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Most anticipated albums of 2013?

Lover Boy

Certified
What are your personal most anticipated albums of 2013?

For me it's:

• Watching Movies With The Sound Off by Mac Miller
  • Hotel California (even though he's disgraced the name) by Tyga
  • Born Sinner by J.Cole
  • Indicud by KiD CUDi

-CM-

Re: Most anticipated album osf 2013?

Biffy Clyro
Queens of the Stone Age
Cudi

That's all I need in 2013

Postman Dave

Biffy Clyro - Opposites for sure, also the new Alter Bridge, Paramore & Frank Turner records whenever they arrive.

Postman Dave

yeah, they're recording it soon if I remember correctly, so I'd guess an autumn release date. And hopefully another tour to go with it.

-CM-

Ah sweet AB IV! I had no idea, thought Myles might have been touring with Slash or something

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Stone Sour - House of Gold & Bones Part 2
Kid Cudi - Indicud
Rise Against's new album

I'm sure there's probably more that I don't know about yet.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I see Tool has a new album coming out, so I'm interested in that. Otherwise, nothing from the majors strikes my fancy this year, as usual. I'm sure there will be a lot of awesome re-issues though.

Postman Dave

I see Tool has a new album coming out, so I'm interested in that. Otherwise, nothing from the majors strikes my fancy this year, as usual. I'm sure there will be a lot of awesome re-issues though.

With Tool, it's a case of I'll believe it when I hear it.

Castiel

Stone Sour - House of Gold & Bones Part 2
Kid Cudi - Indicud
Rise Against's new album

I'm sure there's probably more that I don't know about yet.

If Rise Against is putting out a new album then I'm picking it up! Never disappoint. Aside from that I'm finding it hard to think of any right now, I know Squid The Whale has a new EP on the way soon and I'm pumped for that.

Byron Hicks

Tool would be sweet.
Lil Wayne as well.
Anything that gets me farther away from the likes of "Gundam Style" would be fine with me.

Petty

If You Smell....
Did you hear Cassidy's Condom Style? And Lil Wayne's I Am Not A Human Being 2 better be hot. Or I hope he gets bitch slapped with a skate board.