Most Annoying Catch Phrases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

"This Party is Over" by Drew Mac is by far the best new catchphrase of 2009.

Airfixx

^^^No, I did earlier. Great, wasn't she!

I'm prob one of the few in the freakin' world to think this, but...

"If you smell what the Rock Is cookin'" can fuck off!

"This Party is Over" by Drew Mac is by far the best new catchphrase of 2009.

True say...

Especially as he can flip it, as he does, to say "The Party's Just Getting Started" when the occasion suits.

The Rated R CMStar

I hate most of Rock's actual catchphrazes. I love his mic skills and how he rips people on the mic, but I hate his established phrases like the smackdown hotel shit and can you smell what the rock is cooking. Not too fond of the "Finally....", altough it sometimes reeks of awesomeness.

The A-man

Reaction score
"I'm Dolph Ziggler."
Yes, we know you're Dolph Ziggler. Its what your name plate says when you're coming down to ring to wrestle and stuff. Thanks for reminding us that for the umpteenth time.

If anyone says Woo Woo Woo, I kill you all. Cause that catchphrase is theshit.

"Woo Woo Woo!!!"

straight_edge76

The only time I found Cole semi-enjoyable was when he and Tazz were teamed up and Tazz constantly picked on him and when Cena was calling him gay during the "Word Life era"

xtremebadass

The only time I found Cole semi-enjoyable was when he and Tazz were teamed up and Tazz constantly picked on him and when Cena was calling him gay during the "Word Life era"

Cole and Tazz were great, I loved "SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR BY EDGE!"

straight_edge76

lol
Love his overselling. And Tazz would constantly say back "Calm down" or something to that effect