• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Morrison finishing up with WWE

Troy

Fair enough with him wanting a change and you are right he probably wants the chance to show that he can be the top star rather than not knowing if WWE will push him to that level. I still think that he was headed there earlier this year and that it was only his unfortunate neck injury that stopped his mainevent push.

Troy

I was actually glad that he had his last match against Miz, they had so much history together and it helped Miz with his storyline since now he has taken out two wrestlers in two weeks. Odd how they added that extra video on wwe.com to remind people that he is gone.

rcoot93

Seems odd that WWE were still promoting him like that, perhaps their not that worried about him moving companies

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Haha, that was awesome. It's exactly what John Morrison deserved.

But why? And I speak as someone who is not a big John Morrison fan. Sure he had his screw ups, but they are in the past and surely he can't be blamed for Melina's actions. Besides I thought he was no great lost to WWE, well if that is the case then why not just let him leave on a high rather than bury him.

Dale

Super Moderator
But did they bury him though, or did they set up a rather big angle for imo and inevitable JoMo return whilst at the same time putting over his former tag partner.

PHX

Legacy Member
Was some report I read that he could just be taking a break and will have a new deal with WWE. That seems pretty possible since apparently he had some outside wrestling interest but I'm still kinda expecting him to show up on Impact or a TNA PPV.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
But why? And I speak as someone who is not a big John Morrison fan. Sure he had his screw ups, but they are in the past and surely he can't be blamed for Melina's actions. Besides I thought he was no great lost to WWE, well if that is the case then why not just let him leave on a high rather than bury him.

He blows every opportunity by ultimately being completely uninteresting.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Okay so he is a poor talent, that is not his fault. You either have talent or don't, what bothers me more is when people don't try like RVD.

Morrison will go to TNA, and I suspect he will become just another stistic there.