More Than a Game Movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawdawg

Reaction score
I really want to go see LeBron James's new movie. I wanted to know if anyone has seen it yet and what they thought of it. I hope it's good, since I'm a big fan, let me know what you thought.

hoho276230892

Reaction score
I've just seen the publicize about the film,since it is a autobiographical film about himself ,I guess it won't be too bad.

brondsmith

Reaction score
LeBron James is getting closer to becoming a movie star.

The news that Lionsgate has acquired distribution rights for the documentary "More Than a Game" is good news for the Cavaliers star. Lionsgate specializes in releasing and promoting documentaries. It distributed the most successful documentary in history, Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11," which grossed $119 million in 2004.

Lionsgate announced today that it had acquired rights to the documentary, and plans to release it in the fall of 2009.