• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

More Sections?

TBH I feel the forum could have more sections. I do like it how it currently is, but I do think that there could be more. Personally, I'd like to see things such as a Sports section (football/soccer, other sports etc.) (separately), introduction section, along with other things.

Thoughts?

Dylanfsd

We used to have that shit, but it was dead as hell.. and plus the forum went down with members posting and shit, so some sections would get a few posts every couple of hours, instead of a shit load per hour.

EDIT- Theres sub sections if you look around..

Kizza

Whos this guy some forum illiterate?

Pot calling kettle black.

I like the forum how it is. Feel free the make the FIFA threads and stuff in the sports section, just don't expect much activity as the vast majority of this forum is American/Not interested in soccer.

C4

Argh. Stop talking about changes on the forum and start posting.

Just do what you're here for, if you have extra-shit post a thread in Casual Talk, that's it. Who needs another section when there is one for everything?

John

Shouldn't we be posting & Enjoying oneself instead of missing sleep over the forums sub-section?

*Goes to bed*

.. *Wakes up at 3am...*

John: OH NNO!! IWF has no sub-section!!!!

:shifty: