• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

More push that Steiner is leaving TNA

Double J

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Scott Steiner is heavily rumored to be on his way out of TNA following this Sunday's Bound for Glory pay-per-view. He is said to be on the bubble as a result of his friendship with Jeff Jarrett and because company president Dixie Carter has never been a big fan of his.

There were rumors a few weeks ago indicating he had given notice, but it appears management made the call in this case.

Booker T also looks to be finishing up with TNA once his contract expires. He's not been happy in recent weeks and refused to put over Matt Morgan several weeks ago. The Bound for Glory PPV on Sunday could be his final date with the company as well.

I know this is pretty much known around here but just thought I'd post anyway.

Wrestling Station

Booker not happy recently?? Good! Take that for leaving WWE for this crappy business.

Quite happy to hear this piece of news. I've been totally disgusted with Booker T after reading that he refused to put over Matt Morgan plus he hasn't really been anything special in TNA, well maybe apart from introducing the Legends Title, being the mystery tag team partner of Sting at Genesis 2007, and joining the MEM, but apart from that he hasn't really entirely put into any interesting angles, I stick by my word that his biggest feud since joining TNA is indeed AJ Styles, and surprisingly enough Booker put on a good match against AJ at the Destination X 2009 PPV. Anyways though, I can now see Booker either joining the 'E or working independants while continuing along with his own wrestling promotion but I wonder if it'll mean TNA talent such as Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed not appearing on his promotion now?

As I've likely already stated, it will be a sad day for me to see Steiner go, the guy is one of the best on the mic but it probably is the right time for him to leave the promotion, I guess with Steiner/Booker leaving, this will definitely lead to the break-up of the MEM and of course new tag team champs at the BFG PPV event.