More prove that John Cena is a douchebag

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
It's a new generation. Young people aren't the same young people from the 80s and 90s. Black kids are being disrespectful to their parents and don't get beat. Kids have this "holier than thou" attitude everywhere. They think they're invincible. The same applies everywhere and it looks like it happens in the locker room nowadays. Enzo says Riley wouldn't have lasted 30 or 30 years ago and that is true. Back then, I feel like guys were so passionate about the biz that they did whatever they had to do to be in the atmosphere. Now, I truly believe a lot of the passion is gone (especially in a place like WWE). I could be way off here but I honestly believe that the majority of these guys are about the dollar signs. I'm Alex Riley. I'm young. I'm good looking. I have yet to show the world all of what I can do. I'm a fresh talent in this company. Why should I take shit from Cena? That's not in my contract. Are they going to fire me? No. So fuck it. I'm invincible. Maybe if I retaliate, they boys will think I have balls and I get even more respect. I guarantee that was his thought process and I'll be willing to bet that a lot of young wrestlers feel this way. The honor of the locker room is slowly dwindling away.

nation

Reaction score
^^^Where the fuck in my original argument "NATION, YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. THESE GUYS ARE WAY FUCKING SCUMMIER THAN CENA, NATION. NATION. NATION, I'M TALKING TO YOU DIRECTLY." Substantiate your stupid claim with something to that tune..

Oy vey, you nub...

I don't even care. You're making it into something I never made it into you putz. You aren't that important, my arguments don't evolve around you entirely, they're generalizations. You said Cena is a douchebag, you made a thread about him being a douche bag (I would say you made another one, I don't know if you posted his divorce thread or not). You said you HATE the character. You took time to make a small thing (and ribbing a useless jobber who is a crybaby pussy is INDEED a small issue) into a thread to trash the guy.

1. It doesn't matter how you feel about the other douches. I wasn't making an observation directed exactly at you, again, you aren't that important. My stance is that dummies will take a rip at the guy any way they can (be it the long standing "he cant wrestle" bullshit that he has disproved quite a few times) and that he is a huge piece of shit. Yet these same chumps are slurpers of Flair, JBL, HBK (love him, doesn't change the fact he was one major dick) HHH and they are far above Cena on the Dick Meter. Get over yourself, it wasn't directed at you, stop attention mongering.

And just to really drive this point home... Riley sucks. For a micro second he got some face heat, and that's more of a testament to Miz's ability than his as A-Ri died FAST. Any time he was in the ring, he was awful and the Swagger sandbagging fuckin ruined any chance he had. He's also an overly sensitive pussy obviously. He wouldn't have made it onto any main roster of any promotion worth a damn 20-30 years ago. He doesn't have the stern stuff to make him one of the "boys". Wrestling is incredibly fraternity minded, it always has been and always will be. Don't shake Andre's hand? GTFO. Don't like a Dusty finish? You're jobbing to the Ding Dongs. Fuck with the Clique? Your girlfriend is sleeping in my hotel room tonight and riding with us. Fuck with Orton?m I'll shit in your bag and get you fired. Get cracked on by the biggest draw today? Go cry to the sheets like a pussy.

Here's the highlight of this thread in all seriousness:

Reaching. Too many irrelevant points.

I love how nation accuses Enzo of making up shit to defend his points, when nation can't even answer where this argument that Cena ran to anyone to cry about Riley that he keeps throwing around came from...

I already mentioned how Riley confirmed it on twitter, let's use a little common sense and it's not my fault you fail to read.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Riley said on Twitter that John Cena went to Trips or Vince or Steph and cried and they told him to shutup?

Or maybe Riley said something to Cena that management didn't like and asked him to get his temper in check before saying something stupid on the matter, especially in light of all the trouble superstars are getting into over their public comments recently?