• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

More News On Neville’s Status With WWE

Super Saiyan Goku

Source: More News On Neville's Status With WWE - SEScoops

"Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville’s wife, Natalie Satterley, recently took to Instagram to indicate that the couple has moved from Florida and returned to their native U.K.

Dave Meltzer did in fact note in the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Neville has moved back to the U.K., meaning a return to WWE his highly unlikely at this point. Here’s what Satterley posted on her account:

Neville hasn’t been with WWE since last October when he grew frustrated with his place in the company. He was originally scheduled to be defeated by then-Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore on RAW, but decided to leave the company after learning of the finish.

Instead, Amore wound up losing the title to Kalisto. Neville has been lobbying for his release from WWE since walking out but has been unsuccessful thus far. He is currently still under WWE contract and his deal is frozen at the moment.

It’s unknown if he’s still being paid since his contract is frozen, but Dave Meltzer speculates that he likely isn’t. We’ll keep you updated as we learn more…"

It sen dumb to leave when he not getting paid and can go else where until WWE cut him which it does not seen that will. But some point out that maybe it to join the UK part of WWE? What you all think?​

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Honestly, I can't blame him for leaving WWE especially having to job out to Enzo of all people and even losing the belt to him as well. Neville is/was a talented guy and deserved more than just being on 205, he at least deserved a run with the Intercontinental title or even U.S. Title.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Man what a waste. They lost Neville for a guy who ends up having sexual abuse allegations surrounding him. RIP Cruiserweight Division - It was dying before Neville returned, and it started dying again when he left

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
I feel like every-time there's "more news" concerning Neville, there's actually not any new news concerning Neville but just a reminder that it's never going to work itself out and any hope I have of him being able to return to wrestling is null and void. Unless WWE is really hoping to throw Neville into that UK Wrestling Show (that I'm sure is totally still probably happening), I'm not even sure why they won't just release him (outside of pure bitterness). I hope things work out for Neville eventually, whether that's returning to WWE in some 205Live capacity or finally getting his release.