• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

More Names Removed From TNA's Website

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
In addition to Homicide, it would appear that both Tomko and Rosie Lottalove have parted ways with TNA Wrestling as their respective profiles were removed from the company website's roster page Thursday. All three were sparingly used in recent months.

In Homicide's case, he noted on his social networking accounts earlier in the day that he had parted ways with the organization. Meanwhile, Lottalove's photo gallery was removed from the Knockouts media section.

Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, Daniels and ODB were also removed from the page, though their respective TNA departures were noted months ago.

------------------------------------------------------

Most of these guys haven't been seen/used in months, so it's only inevitable that they are gone. I'm liking the cleaning so far (besides Daniels) but there are still a lot more that should be canned.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Agreed ^^ we never saw more from rosie then just one match though and tomko looked a bit impressive during his return but oh well.. whatcha gonna do... hopefully this okada guy debuts soon so we can see if hes any good.. also id like to know where brian kendrick went since he dissapeared after losing his x division title match to williams like 2 ppvs ago...

*Hint* *Hint* Maybe russo should be cleaned too

Double J

Reaction score
Eh Tomko hasn't done alot in the states since parting with Christian but I think it would of been interesting if TNA had gotten Albert and put them back together and pushed in TNA, but I've not sure well the TNA fans would llike them....Nor if TNA could pay Albert more than what he makes in Japan.