More former WWE stars going to TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Rikishi is expected to start working with TNA in late August or early September. Another star who is expected to debut for TNA soon is Giant Bernard, the former A-Train. Bernard is the tag team partner of Tomko in New Japan. Bill Banks even mentioned Bernard and Tomko being IWGP Tag Team champions on the TNA website this weekend.

good lord more big men in TNA...im starting to feel like im watching WWE TV all over again... what's your thoughts?

Reaction score
Signing two over the hill guys who were never good in the first place doesn't exactly help matters. It seems as if TNA is just signing names, for the sake of signing people. This will flop, as will the Test aquisition.

Truth

Reaction score
Aright Rikishi should absolutely not enter TNA but I wouldnt mind A-Train as I have always liked him and think he's pretty good for a man that size. They just dont need him though, they brought in Test and should end it there. THey think they need all this new talent for when they get 2 hours, but there bringing in bad talent.

Switchy

Reaction score
What TNA don't realise is they already got enough talent for 2 hours and don't need any more. The reason I thought they were getting two hours is because they could use all their talent but with all these useless signings, people like Robert Roode, Petey Williams and Chris Harris are going to suffer for it.

TNA are drowning out the new talent with useless wrestlers like Rikishi.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Well... atleast if they get A-Train TNA will have a decent chant to shout...lol!

& also add to the allready improving tag division slowly with Bernard & Tomko who are IGP tag champs...

As for Kish, man! This feels like The Attitude Era all over again for TNA now... lol!! But in all hounest, i don't think they should sign him atall!... he's past it, never had it & really shoudln't even be mentioned on TNA TV!

the dark knight

oh my god! tna, ENOUGH! they dont need anyone anymore. they have shitloads of guys who arent even used...

Christian

Reaction score
Rikishi.. What the hell. IMO TNA is for smalled guys, not heavy guys like him. A-Train will be another Abyss, trainwrecking people.. With Tomko. I hope they turn on Cage and Styles.

samborambo

Reaction score
TNA does not need Rikishi, Why would they be thinking of bringing him in, This just holds down the likes of AJ, Daniels and Harris ect.ect. TNA needs to be careful, The product that got people excited about TNA(myself inc) is in danger of being whored out to so called names.

LKP

If you notice all of these guys going to tna are big guys who didnt make it in the wwe main event. But when they go to tna they get better so ina way its a good move for all of them. They need as much star power as they can get at the moment.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Guys TNA is getting ready for their 2 hour upgrade in the fall...DONT WORRY no one will get buried that bad...but TNA is just going to try to make their rosters filled to the max....I dont understand Test/Morgan/A Train/Kishi/Bandaras but w/e dont worry itll all be ok.

Great One

Both those guys were so stupidly boring, especially A-train, I hope to god those guys don't come to TNA. Test is where it should end, unless it's a really big name with some actual talent.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would love to see Giant bernard get a shot. Him and Tomko make a pretty decent tag team. Rikishi I couldn't care any less what they do with him because I will change the channel.

C4

Rikishi in TNA, why did they sign the guy in the first place? Tomko, A-Train all big huge Monsters that TNA don't need.
They just threw out the X-Division. :(

Acideyez

Reaction score
Rikishi was ok when he was apart of The Headshrinkers lol And it really seems like TNA and IWGP have a working relationship now. Next up Steiners vs A-Train and Tomko that would be an ok matchup.

Reaction score
Am I the only one happy about Rikishi going to TNA? - IDC! He was one of my favorites in WWF.

And Albert wasnt even that bad, and if you think about it, it aint a bad move, he can be tag partners with Tomko...Woot-Woot

Oh, and if you guys didnt know, i think someone said something about signing the others in "Too Cool" , i dont remember where i heard that though.