More firings on the way? Holly done with wrestling?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

The word going around among the Raw roster right now is that the wrestlers expect some more talent to be fired today. Based on the suspended list, I'd also expect a title change tonight at the tapings. There is a rumor and I stress RUMOR) that one top Raw talent may have given notice as well, but until we can confirm that as 100% correct, I'm going to withhold the name. It's going to be interesting to see where the company goes with their storylines.

One of the most tenured performers on the WWE roster, Hardcore Holly, may be done as an active professional wrestler. Holly, who was slated to return to the Smackdown brand, is having continued issues with his arm stemming from his most recent surgery. The word going around at TV is that his condition worsened after the surgery and he's having problems with feeling in the arm. The blame was being put on the doctors. Holly has been with the company since 1995 when he debuted as Thurmann "Sparky" Plugg, the racecar driver.

Source:pWInsider

THE DRAMA!!!!

Travis40

Damn...this is suspensful.......holy shit. I bet it could be Orton or Kennedy

Soulpower

I'm thinking its Umaga. He loses the IC title at the tapings and then gets released by WWE.

Beer Money Army

yeha i thnk it will be umaga.. Holly been with wwe since late 1993 or very earl 1994. be sad if he retires...

but i guess it's nothing that he can do.. if his arm in bad shape

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Im thinking Cena will lose to Orton tonight....also Umaga will be gone....these suspensions are fucking crazy

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Yeah no shit. He shouldn't get straight fired over this stuff. There's no way it's gonna be Kennedy, because they're hyping this illegitimate son thing way too much. Orton's too damn popular.

The only person I could see it being is Umaga... maybe Masters.

And about Holly. Screw Holly. He's the person I've been saying WWE needs to drop for years. He's way too rough on the new guys and that mentality is gone these days. I've never really been interested in anything Hardcore ever did. He doesn't have a look or gimmick besides "some dude from Alabama who fights rough". And he gets absolutely 0 reaction from the crowd. I'm glad he's done. Talentless hack. In fact. he should go around calling himself Hardcore Hak.... oh wait, been done. :cheezy:

reaction

Reaction score
And about Holly. Screw Holly. He's the person I've been saying WWE needs to drop for years. He's way too rough on the new guys and that mentality is gone these days. I've never really been interested in anything Hardcore ever did. He doesn't have a look or gimmick besides "some dude from Alabama who fights rough". And he gets absolutely 0 reaction from the crowd. I'm glad he's done. Talentless hack. In fact. he should go around calling himself Hardcore Hak.... oh wait, been done. :cheezy:[/QUOTE]

U disrespectful freak if u don't respect hardcore holly you don't respect wrestling he has talent he always has he is a gr8 in ring performer

MTG

Reaction score
And about Holly. Screw Holly. He's the person I've been saying WWE needs to drop for years. He's way too rough on the new guys and that mentality is gone these days. I've never really been interested in anything Hardcore ever did. He doesn't have a look or gimmick besides "some dude from Alabama who fights rough". And he gets absolutely 0 reaction from the crowd. I'm glad he's done. Talentless hack. In fact. he should go around calling himself Hardcore Hak.... oh wait, been done. :cheezy:

U disrespectful freak if u don't respect hardcore holly you don't respect wrestling he has talent he always has he is a gr8 in ring performer[/QUOTE]

And he's also a huge dick.

LKP

Well guys the fired 2 men from raw are cryme tyme.

WWE.com made the following announcement a few moments ago regarding Cryme Tyme:

Cryme Tyme released
Written: September 2, 2007

WWE has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstars Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and Jayson Paul) as of September 2. We wish them both the best in all future endeavors.

I think raw had better watch out they wont have a roster left.