• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Morale in the WWE is low

Geese

Morale amongst wrestlers in the WWE is low. It states the numbers of "stars looking to leave WWE for All Elite Wrestling would 'blow your mind'" and the list of stars who want to leave includes "Randy Orton, Rusev, The Revival, Harper, Mike Kanellis, just to name a few." Jon Moxley has said Vince McMahon has "made a habit out of 'tearing up' TV scripts the day of the show" and Batista has said the WWE creative process is a "nightmare."

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone...especially
considering the company is owned & run by what
could be described as a senile, immature, out of
touch old man.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Randy Orton wants out now?.. Sounds like he wants to do the Jericho thing and try something different. I hope All Elite gets him.

Solid Snake

Champion
Punk mentioned him doing this as well. Some people leave and don't mention the stuff but others do.

Considering a lot of fans are feeling let down, it is no surprise the wrestlers feel this way, it shows. At this point, I can't see WWE turning a new corner and becoming a top-quality product of entertainment again until Vince is out of the picture. By then, it may be too late.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
This is good. WWE has been doing ok since Summerslam but there are still some dumb booking decisions, like whatever the hell this Lashley/Rusev storyline is.

WWE needs to have a major wake up slap applied to it. If Vince won't stand aside, then the next best thing is the WWE employees jumping ship to AEW.

All the Saudi blood money in the world won't save this company if the product continues being this incompetent. If there is to be a change however, people need to start talking with their wallets, instead of paying to be on shows they know will suck. You can chant AEW all you want, but it accomplishes absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things, apart from giving Vince a good laugh. The talent in this company DESERVES better

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
At this point, I can't see WWE turning a new corner and becoming a top-quality product of entertainment again until Vince is out of the picture.
Which is why everyone should stop watching it.

WWE needs to have a major wake up slap applied to it.
But the problem is the WWE thinks it can get away with
making "cosmetic & pointless" changes without actually
making any REAL changes that improve the product.

You all vote with your wallets...

The only way you can effect the WWE is not spend
your time watching it. Send a real message & cancel
your Network subscription & stop watching.

like whatever the hell this Lashley/Rusev storyline is.
Its just more bullshit punishment for Rusev & Lana...

The two of them should just go home & sit out their
contracts. They both deserve so much better.

Rusev is incredibly charismatic & athletic & I still
haven't forgotten how over "Rusev Day" was...but
the WWE couldn't kill it quick enough...because
fuck anyone who gets over on their own accord.

God...just thinking about the WWE makes me
fucking angry!

No wonder I gave up on their horseshit nearly
a year ago!

Fuck...

FUCK!

FUCK!!!

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
If only AEW wasn't even worse than WWE...

waits to be attacked by all the bitter people with their blinders on who actually believe I'm not speaking truth

Deadmanforever97

It's a shame Vince won't a knowledge that he cannot pull off the past again to move to the future.

I'm surprised half of the arena is even in attendance for the shows now with all of the chants like "Refunds" and "AEW" at certain events

Pass the torch Vince for business sakes

InsaneAlphaBeta

If only AEW wasn't even worse than WWE...

waits to be attacked by all the bitter people with their blinders on who actually believe I'm not speaking truth

I mean, lets be honest here, there is no truth, there is no right or wrong answer, all it is is subjective and a matter of opinion. Nobody has "blinders on"

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
I mean, lets be honest here, there is no truth, there is no right or wrong answer, all it is is subjective and a matter of opinion. Nobody has "blinders on"
Blinders as in all the shit that AEW does terribly or worse than WWE and yet they refuse to acknowledge it or worse, think it's great just because it's not WWE doing it

InsaneAlphaBeta

Blinders as in all the shit that AEW does terribly or worse than WWE and yet they refuse to acknowledge it or worse, think it's great just because it's not WWE doing it
Again, something being worse or better in this case is not a fact just becasue you believe it to be, same goes for people who defend AEW, just because they say its better doesnt make it truth, yet the same again goes for the other side.