• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

comicgeekelly

I just decided to read through this thread cause I felt that I needed a laugh. And I did get that laugh, thank you all who participated in said thread.

Now it seems like peeps are freaking out over something not that big. Everybody, this is a forum. None of this really matters in real life. Say it with me; None of this really matters in real life. Good, thats good. Now just grow up and everything will be all okay.

MikeRaw

All of this matters in real life. This IS real life. This is my life. This is all of our lives. What happens here will set the course for the rest of our living days.

Nah, you're right.

Marvel26

I thought this whole saga had ended when the HIAT and Flame section got shuffled around...maybe it would have been best off like that IMO

I think this has been dragged out WAY too much and it is now past pathetic

the dark knight

dumbass, it was ending until the bigger tools decided to argue bullshit and close the threads.

PREPARE FOR AN ASS KISSING!

Wrestling Station = SMod of the year, simply because he doesnt get into shit with anyone or anything. Seriously, I've been here for a year and havent seen him get into shit with one person here.

This is a fucking forum guys. Seriously. You guys shit all over yourselves and each other over some (most likely) fake shit that would never happen in real life, has not happened in real life, and will not happen in real life. Jasmine? Seriously? YOu guys flip out over that? I mean, dude, (s)he is probably some dude who has a normal life, hangs out with friends and works a normal 9-5 job. He just has a sick, twisted sense of humor (Monkeystyle).

BTW, Jasman, Jasmale = Overused and pretty boring. Think of some shit for yourself, CARLOS MENCIA.