Monstruo del Circo v. Brandon Roberts with Sean Cutter Jr.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Monstruo del Circo v. Brandon Roberts with Sean Cutter Jr.

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, March 17th, 2022.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Heartblaze Kid this is your official E-Fed notification - that this will be your match thread for the next AMA Show.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Monstruo del Circo is standing outside the Boiler Room, where he and Blake Justice battled it out like two men possessed on only hurting each other. Despite the fact that MDC had been appointed the victor, the truth is that a match like that doesn’t have winners or losers. Only pain. Circo looks up at the camera that is filming him and has a look of disgust on his face as he starts to speak in his Argentine accent.

MDC: Whoever is waiting next for me, you are a fortunate man. Because when I fight I am fuelled by two things, hatred and money. And ever since I joined Against Medical Advice, money has long since stopped being a problem. And after that nightmare I just went through with that son of a bitch Blake Justice, any heart that I had in my heart has been left in the room behind me. So as it stands - this is the moment in time where I am most vulnerable. This is the perfect time for my enemies to swoop in and attempt to bring me to my knees with a final swoop.

MDC shows no emotion on his face, apart from exhaustion as he spits some blood on the ground before being carried on speaking.

MDC: I promised that there would be blood and an offering of blood has been paid. So as I look towards the horizon, I don’t see my future. I don’t see my next match. I don’t see anything. Nothing stands in front of me apart from the darkness. And I welcome it with a warm embrace. Hello darkness my old friend.

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth