• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Coming up to Bound For Glory now, usually we have a multiple man feud which concludes in a "Monster's Ball Match"! This year, although ruomered that there will be one, there is no certinty on who is involved! I think TNA are heading in the Mesias Vs Abyss match but to me, that ruins the whole point of it as it's just as normal as any other No-Dq Match because it's only one-on-one!

I Understand that Monster's Ball is a part of Abyss's gimmick but i still think others should be used this year! IMO they should've enhanced or try to continue the feuds of Rhyno/Storm & Harris/Blackdust & then finish it off with a four way match. It would make sence as all four have Fought/Feuded with each other in the past (Harris/Storm... Rhyno/AMW...)

If TNA do decide to carry out this match, how many people would you like to participate & who? (Take in mind about current Feuds, Former Rivalry's etc...)

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think Abyss and Judas will have a seperate match rather than being a part of that. Come to think of it, I don't think they will have one this year. The card already has 8 matches which is enough!

PeepShow

I think Ive posted this before, but I wouldnt mind seeing Abyss vs. Mesias vs. Joe vs. Cage in the Monsters Ball match. It would further their rivalries and it would be a pretty damn good match as well.

xtremebadass

BFG is one hell of a PPV already, but I think it will be Abyss vs. Judas Mesias vs. Black Reign vs. Chris Harris or Eric Young.

There is limited room on the card and that would exploit two rivalries right there.

MTG

Reaction score
BFG is one hell of a PPV already, but I think it will be Abyss vs. Judas Mesias vs. Black Reign vs. Chris Harris or Eric Young.

There is limited room on the card and that would exploit two rivalries right there.

I'd take out chris harris and add rober rhoode into the mix somewhere.

JHar888

Reaction score
Black Reign would be great in a Monster's Ball. I'm really digging him and Mesias' characters, especially since I'm a fan of the monster type guys. Maybe Reign/Abyss/Mesias/Harris? That would be a great match IMO. Well, I guess only time will tell.

phantomgerald

I really hope the Reign/Harris feud should just end now. There's really no point in furthering this feud. I'd rather see a Harris/Roode feud in the monsters ball. Maybe throw in Storm/Rhino. Storm/Rhino/Roode/Harris would be good as all of them (with maybe the exception of Roode) can take a bump, and that's what the monsters ball is all about.

KENNEDY412

Reaction score
I have the tna mobile subscription service or whatever it they call it and i got a text the other day that said rumored four BFG the monsters ball match including abyss judias mesias and rhyno and one other participant. I was guessing storm but idn..

_xcellence_

Reaction score
if they do have a monsters ball it is most likely going to be Rhino vs Abyss vs Mesias, however i just read that mesias has a medical problem of some kind so i don't know about his in ring work at BFG

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^ I hope its Wildcat, he isnt on the card yet!!

Actually... He's in the Cluster Fuck of a Battle Royal there putting on!

As for the rumor above... It'll end up being Mesias Vs Abyss Vs Rhino Vs ? Mystery Man...

No guesses needed for the mystery man! It's obviously going to be Sabu!