Monk.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Wait when did u become admin again? I haven't been on in months.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I missed a lot as well due to not logging in much over the holidays so what is this I hear about Mike leaving again?

EDIT: Nevermind, he logged in today, but someone said the other day that he left...

nation

Reaction score
Answer me you smurfs. When did Monk become admin again and lol at Monk saying he would never want to become admin again only for it to happen again.....

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I missed a lot as well due to not logging in much over the holidays so what is this I hear about Mike leaving again?

EDIT: Nevermind, he logged in today, but someone said the other day that he left...

I was gone because of a few reasons and I apologize for the absence. I am sure not many of you guys missed me either :p

One reason being I was finishing up with school throughout November and December. And the main reason was my keyboard was fucked up with keys that would not work properly and I got a new keyboard for Christmas, so now I can actually post without having to use the damn on screen keyboard.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Glad you're back, Mike. Guess that means we don't need Monk anymore then. Deadmin him pls.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I was gone because of a few reasons and I apologize for the absence. I am sure not many of you guys missed me either :p

One reason being I was finishing up with school throughout November and December. And the main reason was my keyboard was fucked up with keys that would not work properly and I got a new keyboard for Christmas, so now I can actually post without having to use the damn on screen keyboard.

Ah, okay, I haven't been on much lately so I didn't know you even left.

haha, I know what it's like to deal with a fucked up keyboard....one of my dogs about a year ago decided to eat some of my keys so I had to get a new one but it can still stick at times and create ignorant typos.

J...

Reaction score
Funny I remember him rating me pretty high on his last list now I'm the most incompetent member here according to him, how fast band wagons can get rolling lmfao.

seX-Power

Reaction score
the only thing rolling here is you on the way to the fridge, lmfao