Money In The Bank: The Aftermath

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joey

Reaction score
So, we had quite the MITB this year. We have two Contenders, A new Worl Heavyweight Champ, and a whole lot of bad blood brewing.

So, Uso's lose to Shield which is not surprising. I can see that the WWE is trying to build Shield as an Establishment of Champions.

Sandow wins MITB. Im not surprised. I'm actually quite satisfied. And to tell you the truth, best match of the night.

AJ retains over Katelyn, which leaves me at a standard position. Anything could happen next, its just a matter of time.

Axle beats Miz, which is great. I'm sick of Miz, and the WWE needed to show that Axle can defend.

Ziggler loses. Well, this is quite the bummer. Rio is champ again, but atleast he's heel. His face puts me to sleep, so atleast, I won't be sleeping during Smackdown. Seeing that AJ costed Zigs the match, Its obvious this power couple over. Which leaves Ziggler face. Win.

Ryback wins off a schoolboy, which im fine with. Jericho isnt doing much anyway, and I don't mind Ryback in the limelight.

Cena beats Henry. Which is a toss up for me. I wanted to see a Henry reign before he retires, but its whatever.

Orton wins MITB. And heres where things get fishy. RVD was overhyped in my opinion, but, it was all for sales. At the end of the match, CM punk basically had it. But Curtis Axel came out of the blue and things got strange. He went over to Punk, and Punk hit a GTS on the newly crowned IC Champ. Heyman comes running to ringside, and screams at Axel. He tells Punk to climb, Punk does so. But as Punk is halfway up te ladder, Heyman throws a ladder at punk, leaving Punk on the ground. Orton hits an RKO on RVD and takes the MITB.

Now, i assume Heyman turned on Punk, for Punk v. Lesnar. Which im hyped for.

I also suppose Cena and Orton should be feuding quite soon, which leaves me at this. Who's turning heel?

Wyatt's did not appear, which is quite the surprise.

Nobody cashed in.

Nobody replaced Kane?! Which was quite upsetting. I was expecting Rey, or Maybe even Wyatt, but nothing.

I believe Katelyn v. AJ went over 10 mins, which is great for the Divas Division.

I give MITB 2013 an 8/10

What are you guys's thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator: