Money Advice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
Ok, so as some of you know, I'm a college student living at home. I have a small job as security for my school that works around my schedule. The problem is that I am also on the baseball team, which limits the amount of time I have to work. With gas prices skyrocketing yet again, I'm spending minimum 100 bucks every two weeks on gas alone, leaving me with little money. I do surveysavvy online but it doesn't equal much. So, I was wondering if the Pulse community had any advice on how I could make a little extra cash with my limited time and limited gas lol.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Is using public transportation out of the question?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
As a college student I donated plasma twice a week making up to around 100 a week. For a while then they dropped the payments down based on how much you donated.

Only an hour or so each time easy $75 the first donation.

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
@Fuji Pretty much. No bus goes from my house to the city my college is in.

@Porkchop Really? What do they do exactly?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You sit at a machine that pulls your blood out watching a movie. When it gets the pint it splits the plasma from the blood and sends it back into you.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Is there anywhere else you can cut back?

Starr

Reaction score
I really can't say too much, because I'm dreadful with money. I however have took a business class in school and honestly I'll use a generic approach with this. Invest some? Lol, it's cheesy and I won't blame you for refusing to do that. Still, I really don't know what to do in this point. I personally would just go with the flow.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
I really can't say too much, because I'm dreadful with money. I however have took a business class in school and honestly I'll use a generic approach with this. Invest some? Lol, it's cheesy and I won't blame you for refusing to do that. Still, I really don't know what to do in this point. I personally would just go with the flow.

That's actually not bad idea, if you're good at networking I'd look at ACN Direct. You'd get residual income every time you pay your bills so it'd be money in your pocket. But if you can get other people to sign to register their services through you it'd be more money in your pocket.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Just look places and see if anybody has a one night only job for payment. In my town, they have a place where we do taste tests. You taste a product, rate it, and get paid $50

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
@Porkchop: How did you feel afterward?

[MENTION=60]Delta Kilo[/MENTION]: Not much. All I'm able to spend my money on right now is gas and food. Cutting back on food is pretty much all I can do but that doesn't amount to too much.

[MENTION=631]Starr[/MENTION] and Alex: I don't know too much about investing so I'd need to freshen up on that.

[MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION]: That's not a bad idea. Where would I look for that?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I felt fine. It's not like donating blood because they put it back in.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
@Porkchop: How did you feel afterward?

[MENTION=60]Delta Kilo[/MENTION]: Not much. All I'm able to spend my money on right now is gas and food. Cutting back on food is pretty much all I can do but that doesn't amount to too much.

[MENTION=631]Starr[/MENTION] and Alex: I don't know too much about investing so I'd need to freshen up on that.

[MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION]: That's not a bad idea. Where would I look for that?

I don't exactly know. Just ask around, you're not guaranteed to even have it in your area though.

Starr

Reaction score
I wouldn't be the smartest guy to come too when it comes to money. I'm dreadful with it. I say invest it because I never do. I'm god awful with money.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
All it takes is 500 dollars, my friend.

And keep in mind, it's all what you put into it. But I imagine that you'll do great if you go about it the right way :)