Monday Night Raw Preview & Live Discussion - 12/2/2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No it's for the wrestling clinic he puts on with his opponent. And Randy made people care
If all you care about is the "clinic" he puts on, then he doesn't need to be undefeated to do that. Also those clinics are spotfests. Terrible spotfests.

No one should get out of three pedigrees and a pedigree and superkick combination. Kills all the credibility of everyone involved.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If all you care about is the "clinic" he puts on, then he doesn't need to be undefeated to do that. Also those clinics are spotfests. Terrible spotfests.

No one should get out of three pedigrees and a pedigree and superkick combination. Kills all the credibility of everyone involved.

Wrestling is fake we all know that. It doesn't matter if we know undertaker is gonna win. It doesn't take away from the fact that the build up is fantastic and every year someone makes you believe they can end the streak. And yes they should kick out if they're undertaker. Makes you believe even more that he wants the streak to stay alive even if it kills him

Drew

Reaction score
CHILDREN!!!!

Settle down, lulz.

Just caught up on Raw...I really hate the way they're doing Bryan right now. I mean I don't care if he joins the Wyatt's or not, I could see a good angle either way...BUT they should have had him either come to the Save of Punk, or come out to a Fake Save and then turn on him either tonight, or later on, maybe even at TLC.

Just weird to have him being taken away last week, be missing during Smackdown and have Punk looking for him, and then just show up today for a match.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wrestling is fake we all know that. It doesn't matter if we know undertaker is gonna win. It doesn't take away from the fact that the build up is fantastic and every year someone makes you believe they can end the streak. And yes they should kick out if they're undertaker. Makes you believe even more that he wants the streak to stay alive even if it kills him
This literally makes no sense. If we "know" he's going to win, we don't "believe" anyone is going to end the streak. Fake or not I don't want to know the end.

It's no different than the director of a movie telling everyone the end to his movie before you see it in theaters. I would be furious if I wanted to see it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
CHILDREN!!!!

Settle down, lulz.

Just caught up on Raw...I really hate the way they're doing Bryan right now. I mean I don't care if he joins the Wyatt's or not, I could see a good angle either way...BUT they should have had him either come to the Save of Punk, or come out to a Fake Save and then turn on him either tonight, or later on, maybe even at TLC.

Just weird to have him being taken away last week, be missing during Smackdown and have Punk looking for him, and then just show up today for a match.
It is pretty stupid. Obvoiusly with both Punk and Bryan having handicap matches, something is going to happen with one of them.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This literally makes no sense. If we "know" he's going to win, we don't "believe" anyone is going to end the streak. Fake or not I don't want to know the end.

It's no different than the director of a movie telling everyone the end to his movie before you see it in theaters. I would be furious if I wanted to see it.
Give me a break. That's two different things. Wrestling is predictable most of the time. Just because I know the end, the build up has always been flawless and the matches were flawless (except the one from 27) but all the others were.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Give me a break. That's two different things. Wrestling is predictable most of the time. Just because I know the end, the build up has always been flawless and the matches were flawless (except the one from 27) but all the others were.
No, it isn't. Here's the difference. This coming TLC PPV Randy Orton and John Cena will do battle for the Unified Championship. Everyone might have someone they think is going to win, but no one knows. So we get to watch the show and be on the edge of our seats every time one of them reaches for the belt. You can't have that with a streak match. I literally called it five seconds before Undertaker pinned Punk. No suspense. Also the builds are terrible. He usually doesn't even return until Februrary now and it's usually just "I had a match with you last year, wanna do the job for me again?"

Sabretooth

Reaction score
No, it isn't. Here's the difference. This coming TLC PPV Randy Orton and John Cena will do battle for the Unified Championship. Everyone might have someone they think is going to win, but no one knows. So we get to watch the show and be on the edge of our seats every time one of them reaches for the belt. You can't have that with a streak match. I literally called it five seconds before Undertaker pinned Punk. No suspense. Also the builds are terrible. He usually doesn't even return until Februrary now and it's usually just "I had a match with you last year, wanna do the job for me again?"
No that's not it at all. During Shawn's first match it was "I gotta prove im the best" then it was "if I cant prove it there's no point in me continuing. Triple H was "I'm avenging Shawn" "the end of an era". Obviously Punk built off of Paul Bearer's death.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No that's not it at all. During Shawn's first match it was "I gotta prove im the best" then it was "if I cant prove it there's no point in me continuing. Triple H was "I'm avenging Shawn" "the end of an era". Obviously Punk built off of Paul Bearer's death.
Literally the second two options are exactly what I said.

I mean one year Undertaker and Triple H were both out until they both returned on the same February RAW to weakly build their match.

Anyways this was completely missing the point. My original point was there wasn't a streak at the time so it wouldn't have mattered or ruined anything.

Now we're done with this.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Literally the second two options are exactly what I said.

I mean one year Undertaker and Triple H were both out until they both returned on the same February RAW to weakly build their match.

Anyways this was completely missing the point. My original point was there wasn't a streak at the time so it wouldn't have mattered or ruined anything.

Now we're done with this.

Lol no it would have ruined all the great builds to the streak.

Forget it, end of discussion

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Lol no it would have ruined all the great builds to the streak.

Forget it, end of discussion
You do realize if you lived in 2005 you wouldn't know about any of that? But yes, we're done here.

Joey

Reaction score
You do realize if you lived in 2005 you wouldn't know about any of that? But yes, we're done here.

I was gonna say why don't ya'll take this to another thread I bet everyone will pitch an opinion.