• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monday Night Raw Preview & Live Discussion - 10/28/2013

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
One night removed from Hell in a Cell, what's Daniel going to have to say after what happened to him at Hell in a Cell? Also the return of John Cena to Monday Night RAW! much much more to happen so you should join us here and be apart of the greatest LD on the web! Will Big E go on the hunt for Dean after how their match ended, also have we saw the last of Punk vs Heyman? Who's next in line for AJ's Diva Title?! WILL VACANT DEMAND A REMATCH FOR HIS WWE TITLE?!!?! all this and much much more to happen so you should join us here and be apart of the greatest LD on the web!

(Will do more to it when pictures and stuff are up to use, just wanted to make sure this got up ASAP.​

Cyrus Riddle

I might be around tonight, but it won't be until after 9. Interested to see how this HBK shit plays out. Orton and Cena has champs...it's if we are stuck in the same cycle from the past 8 years.

Drew

Yeah, I've been vocal of my support of Cena (I like the dude and think he get's shit on way too much...although I do agree it is a bit much for him to win a title every other month), but I'm not huge on Orton in general.

I'll be here...hopefully it's more productive than last week >.>

SHAWN MICHAELS ON RAW TONIGHT
- WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will be appearing on Monday Night RAW
tonight, explaining his actions after he super kicked Daniel Bryan last
night at Hell In A Cell and helped Randy Orton win the WWE title. Michaels
vowed in previous weeks that he would call the match right down the middle
but obviously that did not happen as he screwed his former trainee. Fans
on Twitter went nuts with HBK¹s somewhat of a heel turn and Michaels had
some fun responding to some of the tweets written by his fans, or ex fans
now.