Monday Night Raw Preview & Live Discussion - 01/20/2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drew

Reaction score
Once again, when Brock wins it's going to be dumb because the Big Show has dominated this feud.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Once again, when Brock wins it's going to be dumb because the Big Show has dominated this feud.

Confrontations and in ring competition are two very different things. It only takes one move

Drew

Reaction score
Confrontations and in ring competition are two very different things. It only takes one move

Oh I agree...I just expected them to make Lesnar look much better than he does now.

If he was at least giving as much as he was getting, then him destroying Big Show would be right in character...I fully expect him to kill the Big Show at the RR...he hasn't looked like he could up to this point.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Bret Hart's was a singlet, Hernandez hardly ever wears a shirt, Vince is 67, Hulk Hogan idk what you're smoking, billy Kidman was shirtless in WWE, Big Show is 500 pounds, Rey Mysterio is fat he used to never wear one, same for Sting, Kevin Nash was a singlet, The Shield its part of their gimmick, D'Lo brown is fat, Matt was shirtless from 2002-present, Jeff wears a muscle shirt,
Are you Blue? That's a legit question. I need to know.

Firstly I'll address for the SECOND time gimmick or not, they wear a SHIRT. A claim you said didn't happen. Secondly read my last response to you, I didn't count SINGLETS.

Thirdly there was NEVER an establishment that they had to wear a shirt FOR THEIR ENTIRE CAREER. Billy Kidman wore a shirt his ENTIRE tie in WCW, his WWE run does not change that.

Fourth a muscle shirt is shirt. And Jeff wears Hardy shirts, too, in the Attitude Era and his buttoned up shirts as the Antichrist and fully zipped shirts in his post heel TNA run.

Lastly are you Blue?

Your list is dumb. Hernandez has worn a shirts in many matches like Billy Gunn. Vince wasn't always 67 and who cares. Shane also wears shirts. He's not 67 either.

Hulk Hogan has worn his yellow Hulkamania shirt a few times in WCW as well as his Hollywood shirt a few times.

Big Show is large...and? He still wore his shirt a lot in 2000 and that was when he was slimmest. Do you like to fat shame people? Many fat wrestlers don't wear shirts. Also, Mysterio wore Filthy Animal shirts in WCW. Sting wore a shirt during his whole heel run in 1999 as well. Plus a little in 1997, too. Kevin Nash has worn Fubu, jersey's nWo tees, Wolfpac merch and many other shirts in WCW. Matt has been shirtless since 2002 and that makes it so his wearing a shirt between 1995 and 2002 irrelevant? Are you Blue? Also, he wore a shirt quite a few times after his rehab stint. Also, in ECW. The Shield once again, their gimmick has nothing to do with anything. They WEAR SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I like that you ignored guys like Credible and Dreamer who wore shirts because they liked to and not because of gimmick, age or weight. Sigh, you suck.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Jesus get off the damn shirts/no shirts shit.

This feels like a damn filler segment...and so far Big Show has won this feud on the mic and in the ring.

I know Brock will destroy him at the PPV, but they haven't made Brock look very tough so far...unless beating up Marc Henry counts.
I will when he stops coming back with dumb reasons why wearing shirts doesn't count. For some reason he was so angry that Billy Gunn wore a shirt.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
My argument was that billy gunn wore a shirt because he was out of shape. I never said anything about people who wore shirts all their careers even though hardly anyone you mentioned wore shirts their entire career.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Screw him...just ignore it.

Sorry if I'm actually trying to talk Rastlin' :)
He wants to talk men's sexy abs and chest hair. I bet his nut exploded when Gunn finally rook off that nasty shirt.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Batista coming back tonight was awesome so far. However, I wish he had come back a heel. Either way, The Animal is back baby!

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
My argument was that billy gunn wore a shirt because he was out of shape. I never said anything about people who wore shirts all their careers even though hardly anyone you mentioned wore shirts their entire career.
Insert a gun into your mouth and pull the fucking trigger. NO ONE NEEDED TO WEAR A SHIRT THEIR ENTIRE CAREER. BILLY GUNN DIDN'T EITHER.

Please die. Just die. And as you saw, it WASN'T THE CASE. HE TOOK OFF THE SHIRT. AS I TOLD YOU HE WORE SHIRTS BEFORE WHEN HE WAS IN SHAPE.

Once again, die.

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If Batista doesn't win the rumble, I wonder how he will get eliminated

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Batista coming back tonight was awesome so far. However, I wish he had come back a heel. Either way, The Animal is back baby!
With Orton a heel, they need him to be a baby. When he feuds with John Cena, he'll turn again. Count on it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Insert a gun into your mouth and pull the fucking trigger. NO ONE NEEDED TO WEAR A SHIRT THEIR ENTIRE CAREER. BILLY GUNN DIDN'T EITHER.

Please die. Just die. And as you saw, it WASN'T THE CASE. HE TOOK OFF THE SHIRT. AS I TOLD YOU HE WORE SHIRTS BEFORE WHEN HE WAS IN SHAPE.

Once again, die.

Never mind. Back to Raw. BTW I lol'd so hard reading this. Rep