Monday Night RAW is a pile of trash right now.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
It keeps getting worse every week... Fuck being negative, it's the truth. You can watch it on Youtube, DVR the shit or watch it live. It doesn't change that this show sucks right now.

There's no creativity with any of the storylines right now.. It feels like they have 1, maybe 2 angles happening right now with the rest of the show as filler.

I bought a ticket to the August 27th episode of RAW a few days ago, if this show doesn't improve in the next month, i might just sell it to somebody who enjoys this garbage.

Figure something out WWE.. This is getting unacceptable.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It has been unacceptable to me for a while. I see nothing wrong with complaining or beginning negative about it. It does suck and has sucked since like 2013. It has been going down hill since then. Some may agree with that, others may not but that is when I lost a huge chunk of interest. They have done some good or dare I say even great things between 2013 and now but considering I can count them on one hand is pretty pathetic. Raw has become the slightly off sister show to SmackDown which struggles but clearly does better. I don't think this is what they intended.

They need to do three things (in my opinion) to fix Raw...
- Cut it down to 2 hour shows again, only have 3 hour shows for specials
- Allow more creative freedom for their workers so they can have more natural builds/feuds
- Fire their current writers and hire some who know what wrestling is

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
It has been unacceptable to me for a while. I see nothing wrong with complaining or beginning negative about it. It does suck and has sucked since like 2013. It has been going down hill since then. Some may agree with that, others may not but that is when I lost a huge chunk of interest. They have done some good or dare I say even great things between 2013 and now but considering I can count them on one hand is pretty pathetic. Raw has become the slightly off sister show to SmackDown which struggles but clearly does better. I don't think this is what they intended.

They need to do three things (in my opinion) to fix Raw...
- Cut it down to 2 hour shows again, only have 3 hour shows for specials
- Allow more creative freedom for their workers so they can have more natural builds/feuds
- Fire their current writers and hire some who know what wrestling is

They should have 2 writers. Not 30 of them bouncing ideas off each other and changing everything every 5 minutes.. No wonder the show is a clusterfuck.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They should have 2 writers. Not 30 of them bouncing ideas off each other and changing everything every 5 minutes.. No wonder the show is a clusterfuck.

I am convinced a room full of monkeys with a typewriter could do better that this point.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I've argued with people on other forums about this, but you can't argue with me that bringing the NXT writers to write a 2 hour Raw wouldn't work.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Realistically even if Raw continues to be crap, people, mainly casuals, will still watch regardless of anything, it is a sad, but true fact. I would say WWE as a whole needs to be completely redone, but that is a pipe dream