• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monday Night Raw February 3, 2020 Discussion Thread

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
I'm legit not much of a talkative person in real life. So it's hard for me to be very active in these threads.

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Ruby Riott finally making her return ( :mark: ) + betraying Liv Morgan post-match

- Drew McIntyre pre-match promo + squashing Mojo Rawley in a few seconds via Claymore Kick

- Buddy Murphy/AOP/Seth Rollins backstage interview (mostly for Rollins's promo)

- Kevin Owens/Viking Raiders vs Buddy Murphy/AOP Elimination Tag match

- Aleister Black post-match promo

- Humberto Carrillo/Zelina Vega/Angel Garza/Rey Mysterio pre-match segment + assault + Zelina revealing that she'll manage Garza as her new manager too starting tonight on his Raw debut ( :mark: )

- Charlotte Flair/Rhea Ripley segment + Rhea making a surprise appearance ( :mark: )

- Asuka vs Natalya

- Asuka/Becky Lynch post-match confrontation + attack involving Kairi Sane

- Seth Rollins pre-match promo

- Seth Rollins vs Ricochet vs Bobby Lashley + Brock Lesnar making a surprise appearance to give Ricochet an F5 post-match

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Not to toot my horn and diminish yours, but my threads broke the Raw record 6/7 weeks in a row and yours was the first that didn't. :swamps I kid, I kid. Well done on keeping these live threads such arousing success, guys and gals. I love your faces.