• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monday Night Raw February 3, 2020 Discussion Thread

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
20200201_Raw_RandyOrton--41d3425c9ee20141e4b0725707a329d0.jpg

The Viper has some explaining to do.

Randy Orton shocked the WWE Universe last week on Raw with his ruthless attack on Edge, stunning even those keenly familiar with his often-treacherous track record.

Now, the 13-time World Champion will be back on Raw this Monday to address those actions.

Tune in to Raw this Monday night to see if Orton chooses to be contrite or stands by the heinous assault of his former tag team partner.

image--e2ddf4a2d1721e5f77833dd802bb7e3d.png

We already know that Royal Rumble winner Drew McIntyre has chosen to challenge Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, but will The Beast still be WWE Champion come April 5?
He’ll first have to get through either Ricochet, Raw Tag Team Champion Seth Rollins or Bobby Lashley come WWE Super ShowDown on Thursday, Feb. 27. Those three men will complete in a Triple Threat Match on Raw to determine the next challenger for Lesnar’s title.
Ricochet played a critical role in Lesnar’s elimination from the Royal Rumble Match, teeing him up for McIntyre’s Claymore. The Monday Night Messiah has been running roughshod over Raw since forming his stable of disciples, while Lashley — a former Intercontinental and United States Champion — is no stranger to gold either.
See who emerges to challenge The Beast this Monday night on Raw at 8/7 C on USA Network!

20200124_Raw_LivLana--44b2527aee10ea137808080bd6614868.jpg

After weeks of aggression, drama and shocking revelations, Liv Morgan defeated Lana on Raw last week, and that appeared to be that. And then Twitter got involved.

Following some continued social media sniping between the two enemies, a rematch for Liv and Lana has been sanctioned for tonight, just one week after Morgan finally got a measure of retribution against The Ravishing Russian. There is, of course, one key difference between the two bouts: Unlike last week, Bobby Lashley and Rusev have not been banned from ringside. In other words, whatever insanity can happen tonight, likely will in Round Two.

There's a snowstorm in Utah but still join us tonight 8 ET/5 PT and see if there's actually a show!​

Last edited:

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
WWE.com also announced a Liv vs Lana rematch (yay...) and a triple threat match to see who faces Brock in Saudi with Seth, Ricochet and Lashley. What a random trio to put together :lmao

You'll have to edit them in cos I can't for some reason, lmao.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
WWE.com also announced a Liv vs Lana rematch (yay...) and a triple threat match to see who faces Brock in Saudi with Seth, Ricochet and Lashley. What a random trio to put together :lmao

You'll have to edit them in cos I can't for some reason, lmao.

@Undeniable have you looked into why Moxie can't edit posts lol

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
It's weird the co-mods of each section can't edit each other's posts to add things.

Also I think Ricochet is gonna win that triple threat and Brock will kill him in Saudi. Not literally of course.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Maybe we can finally get Lashley Brock but I think Ricochet wins and gets destroyed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I could see it being Bob Lash because I could see that being the match that the Saudi Prince wants, and it hasn’t been done yet and Bob has wanted it for awhile too.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Lashley/Lesnar in 8 minute balls to the wall match would be fire but they probably won't do much in Saudi, Brock might have some fun at least