Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread 05/16; Another Go Home show? i though we just had one of these.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
20160512_RawPreview_ChrisDean--aef9fcd54a03a8f6f8308ded2c4e94c7.jpg

Despite destroying Chris Jericho's light-up jacket, Dean Ambrose remains a step behind the ruthless Superstar on the road to Extreme Rules. Can The Lunatic Fringe retaliate, or will The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla leave him all tied up again?

20160609_raw_video_romanstyles--b8a1aab51f016ab9f43a8795cfb43ffc.jpg

Technically, The Club hasn’t won a match yet. But technically, that doesn’t matter since Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson demolished The Usos on both Raw and SmackDown, while AJ Styles held WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns to a draw in a standoff over a steel chair. With Extreme Rules approaching fast, Reigns is in need of a dominant display and, with Styles’ friends officially at his back, doing so is now easier said than done.

20160512_sd_newdayvaudevillains_2--81f629d1ee322ac27bd1bd531cecb356.jpg

The New Day might have thought that, with their old-timey entrance music and handlebar moustaches, The Vaudevillains were more panache than power. They were sorely, sorely mistaken. Not only did Aiden English & Simon Gotch decimate The New Day and cost them a match on Raw, but English defeated Kofi Kingston in one-on-one combat on SmackDown after their respective partners were ejected. Suddenly, the Tag Team Title picture is neck-and-neck, and The New Day might need some extra P.O.P. to gain ground.

20160609_raw_video_dana--296f71cbdff56796a208013802aa767f.jpg

Big shakeups are happening in the Women’s division, as Dana Brooke’s Raw debut officially turned Becky Lynch’s beef with Emma into a 2-on-1 affair. The Irish Lass Kicker caught a pair of lass kickings from the newly-christened “EnD” (Emma ‘n’ Dana), with Dana notching her SmackDown debut victory at Lynch’s expense. With the powerful pair poised to make life hell for Maiden Ireland, Lynch might find herself in need of some extra #straightfire — or, failing that, a tag team partner will do.

20160512_sd_jerichoambrose_2--f402422994fe34834ccd864b5beb31be.jpg

With all the beatings Chris Jericho has given Dean Ambrose lately, it’s difficult to remember that “The Best in the World at What He Does” is coming off a loss to The Lunatic Fringe. Defeat hasn’t humbled Jericho one bit, and he’s since bestowed “The Gift of Jericho” on Ambrose by trapping him in a straitjacket in retaliation for the destruction of his own light-up leather coat. Ambrose, for all his frothing rage, has yet to hand Jericho a truly definitive setback, and that’ll be tough now that Jericho seems to have his number. The sky seems to be the limit for “The Best in the World at What He Does,” provided, of course, Big Cass doesn’t come calling again

Also those geeks from Puerto Rico are back for the 69th failed run. Tune in for that and more.

WARRIORS/THUNDER > Raw tho​

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Tomorrow nights Raw could be really entertaining. Styles/Reigns feud gets better, and please have Styles look strong this week, because it's been all Reigns since this feud started. New Day/Vaudevillians bringing in more people to watch the Tag Team division and I'm very interested to see how Becky Lynch handles getting embarrassed by Emma and Dana. IT'S TIME TO KICK SOME ARSE THAT IS WHAT SHE IS GOING TO DO! Also Los Colons to debut, I'm Puerto Rican and I've gave no fucks about their new "gimmick" it looks like they are going to be heels, were from PR and were better than anyone else. I wonder what kind of entrance they will have this time around, maybe Pink Flamingo ladies coming out dancing who knows. Lastly Ambrose destroyed Jericho's last week ending Raw, and that's a death sentence to touch the merchandise and Jericho is going to get even like no other!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I wonder what WWE will do with Dana Brooke now that Emma needs surgery.

Tomorrow nights Raw could be really entertaining. Styles/Reigns feud gets better, and please have Styles look strong this week, because it's been all Reigns since this feud started. New Day/Vaudevillians bringing in more people to watch the Tag Team division and I'm very interested to see how Becky Lynch handles getting embarrassed by Emma and Dana. IT'S TIME TO KICK SOME ARSE THAT IS WHAT SHE IS GOING TO DO! Also Los Colons to debut, I'm Puerto Rican and I've gave no fucks about their new "gimmick" it looks like they are going to be heels, were from PR and were better than anyone else. I wonder what kind of entrance they will have this time around, maybe Pink Flamingo ladies coming out dancing who knows. Lastly Ambrose destroyed Jericho's last week ending Raw, and that's a death sentence to touch the merchandise and Jericho is going to get even like no other!
Tomorrow night's Raw? Don't you mean tonight's?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
have her attack emma and say she only used her to get here idk

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's time for Raw brehz.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
have her attack emma and say she only used her to get here idk
That would be effective. Although, that would be wasting a great alliance when Emma returns.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler