• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monday Night RAW 17/9/12 Live Discussion Thread

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
639c84b2661b4771e6dcfe3fd3142695.png

- Credits to @[Big Hoss Rambler] for layout background -

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Looks good. :obama:

This show depends on the NoC fallout so we'll see tomorrow.

Thanks! For some reason, Photoshop would not let me erase the RAW logo.. pissed me off :/

I have the thread layout .psd now though, so let me know if something needs to be added or changed :D

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
EDIT: I see a couple errors I have to fix. Probably do it in the morning. :boss1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
As Hoss said I can't say much about the show before watching NoC, but I hope it's a good show. Not watching live.

Lacky

Champion
Leo C said:
I hope so. I can already see the traditional hate if Cena wins the title.

Oh god, please don't mention Cena winning the title... lol. I won't post hate. I would just be annoyed. :lol1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Lacky said:
Oh god, please don't mention Cena winning the title... lol. I won't post hate. I would just be annoyed. :lol1:

I won't post hate but I'll also be annoyed. But there'll probably be hate.

Lacky

Champion
Leo C said:
I won't post hate but I'll also be annoyed. But there'll probably be hate.

:lol1:

I don't think he'll win the title, I think there could be some interference via The Big Show?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Lacky said:
:lol1:

I don't think he'll win the title, I think there could be some interference via The Big Show?

Nah, Punk will retain with Heyman interfering I think. Please, please, end this Show/Cena feud. If that's still around, I mean.

Lacky

Champion
I was thinking more along the lines of Show interfering costing Cena the title therefore joining Punk's/Heyman's stable?