• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monday Night Raw 16th April Discussion thread. (No spoilers please)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Aren't English people and Irish people enemies?

No, that's English and Scottish. That wouldn't matter in the UK anyway.

I'm just loling at Vince's golden boy Sheamus getting boo'd. All returning UK stars get cheered wherever they're from, Barrett got cheers in Liverpool when he's drawn as being from Manchester, the biggest rivals ever.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Even on Sheamus' homeland DB will be more popular. :yay:

c004368318adaed4f31c3c4ebd2d5b24.jpg

Nuff said.. :laugh:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No, that's English and Scottish. That wouldn't matter in the UK anyway.

I'm just loling at Vince's golden boy Sheamus getting boo'd. All returning UK stars get cheered wherever they're from, Barrett got cheers in Liverpool when he's drawn as being from Manchester, the biggest rivals ever.

My bad.

Irish people probably hate England anyway. So easy to hate those scumbags

Big Hoss Rambler said:
obviously. I meant if RAW was on Sheamus' homeland, DB would be more popular still.

Doubt it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You're right tbh, everyone hates England in the UK. England hate Scotland, Scotland hate England. England like Ireland, Ireland hate England. England used to like Wales but because of Rugby we now hate them, and Wales hate England. England hates England.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You're right tbh, everyone hates England in the UK. England hate Scotland, Scotland hate England. England like Ireland, Ireland hate England. England used to like Wales but because of Rugby we now hate them, and Wales hate England. England hates England.

:laugh: