Monday Night Raw 16th April Discussion thread. (No spoilers please)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Really don't care about Cena tbh, he interested me during his Rock feud but now it's the same old s***.

Really? For me I wasn't in the slightest interested during the Rock feud, but now I am.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
#wwelogic

I'd love that though if he didn't change and got to go up against someone you know will get over as a heel regardless and can work.

Can't wait for draft, it's meant to be the best RAW of 2012.

Which means Vince will be handling everything and it will turn out to be the worst.

Reactions: leojay

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Sounds like the crowed said woooooooooooooooooooop when his song first started LoL

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Gonna be weird with RAW being Supershow now then.

I sense a swerve coming tbh. It doesn't make much sense with Ace running both shows and doing what he wants every week anyway.

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
leojay said:
Really? For me I wasn't in the slightest interested during the Rock feud, but now I am.

Yeah he showed Rock up a few times especially in the last few raws. This Lesnar thing hasn't been great for me especially now Brock is essentially Johnny's chosen bitch. He should be a lone face beast not a corporate stooge.