Monday Night Nitro Preview 12/12/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SBS

Reaction score
HueGradientMapNewlogo.png

MONDAY NIGHT NITRO

December 12th, 2011

The Nitro Era has begun, while some see this as a restart General Manager The Icon Sting sees it simply as fine tuning. After a great first show the Stinger intends to make the next one even better as Sting has booked a huge tag team main event. Plus with the addition of the Intercontinental and Hardcore Championship matches at Uprising we'll see these men in action live on Nitro.

TagTeam1.png

Wade Barrett and Steve Corino v. Mick Foley and Daniel Bryan

Sting has decided to allow Barrett and Foley to get their hands on each other just 6 days before Uprising. The problem is however it will be a tag team match. Which will pit Barrett with newcomer Steve Corino to take on Mick Foley and his partner of choice Daniel Bryan. It will be an explosive match with everyone in the match having something to prove.

TagTeam2.png

Triple H and Zach Ryder v. R-Truth and Austin Aries

These four men will meet in 6 days at Uprising in a ladder match for the Hardcore Championship. Triple H was fortunate enough to walk out still Champion but he will have to do it all over again at Uprising. Fortunately this week one of his opponents will be his tag team partner in the lovable Zach Ryder. However their opponents are a very pissed off Austin Aries and the mean spirited R-Truth. Will the Little Jimmies walk away with the victory or will the frustration and anger of Truth and Aries be too much to overcome.

ShowPunk1.png

CM Punk v. The Big Show

CM Punk has asked for a challenge on Nitro and he will receive a huge challenge just 6 days away from his rematch with the Undertaker. The Big Show has not been seen since knocking out Cody Rhodes several weeks back, but he will be here to take on the Voice of the Voiceless in one on one action.

BossmanHassan.png

Big Bossman v. Muhammed Hassan

The two challengers for the IC Title at Uprising are going to face off in one on one action this week. The Bossman cannot wait to get his hands on The Miz who cost him in his first match here. Hassan is looking to gain one of the titles he believes he should be holding now at Uprising and has a chance to take out an opponent just days before. With the Miz banned from ringside who is going to be walking in with momentum into Uprising.

TagTeam3.png

World Champion Batista and Sheamus v. Dolph Ziggler and Christian

In a blockbuster main event the World Champion will team with the Irish Curse Sheamus against his two opponents at Uprising. The Number one contenders both have a bone to pick with the new Undisputed Champion, as Christian looks to retain the gold, and Ziggler get the biggest win of his career. The million dollar question will be however, what will the Wild Card Sheamus do.

We Will Hear From:

The Miz: The Miz is banned from ringside this week but has been given time backstage to talk about his upcoming title defense at Uprising. What will the Awesome One have to say, if its anything like past promos it will be intense.

Undertaker: Undertaker refuses to compete until Uprising where he will face off against his foe CM Punk. The Undertaker has a stipulation in mind for the match up and will discuss it with the CWF universe from the backstage area.

Anyone else who wants to send them in.

OOC: Here is the deal folks, EOR hasn't been on to do the Banners yet so I will add them in when I get them.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you send in a promo it MUST BE BACKSTAGE!!! If you send me an In-ring promo this week I will NOT use it. I will send you a message to do it backstage. If you do not know how to do a backstage promo PM me and I will tell you. It is impossibly hard to make a show run smoothly when everything is in the ring. Thanks for the great work last week, hopefully we can do it again this week. Good Luck everyone get tting.

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Very good card SBS, I'm looking the feel of this. Spesh with my switch of direction in character. Me and Luban taking on the meanies Derrick and Andrew! Stacked to the brim. Cm Punk and Big Show should be great too :)

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Me and Bully taking on albo and Deuce? This´ll be very interesting again :)

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Haha! That's what I call awesome card! You hit the sweet spot SBS!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Prodigy might escape the wrath of CM Punk...

I'm using my sisters celly's internet to get on the site to post this... I should have internet tomorrow in some form but seriously... even if it's for half an hour... expect a TT, a promo Mike (note, I can still check VMs but as a guest... My phone is Blue) and GFXs... On that note, mine's gotta be in the ring but Mike, you know what my TT entails so it makes sense...

See y'all sometime during the week.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Awesome card. Looking forward to seeing how everything pans out

Reaction score
Awesome card guys.

Get ready for Steve Corino! King of Old School is here, can't wait to get up my first TT, I haven't used Jim Cornette or Steve Corino in over a year. Excited to see how things work around here~!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I kind of like the storyline I'm already in. I should be able to work with this rather well.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Done all the banners now...

Ummmm, yeah guys... The show is being called Monday Night Punk from now on at the request of Bronzycoder! MOAR PUNK! *cheers*

Deuce

Reaction score
3 tag team matches in one night seems pretty cool, can't wait to see how me and albo work together.