• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monday Night Mayhem 3/31/09

Y2Jasmine

[YT]aKhtJSBvFxY[/YT]​

Kerry Lane: Welcome to Monday Night Mayhem!

Josh Hart: We are starting things off with a bang with a Money In The Bank Qualifying Match!

Fury Of the Storm" by Shadows Fall begins to play as Rose walks out slowly and cocky and taunts mid way on the ramp as pyro goes off and he taunts when he gets in the ring.

Jessica Lock: In the ring, standing at 6 foot 7 inches, weighing 289 pounds, from Leeds, England...Will Rose!!!

Kerry Lane: Rose wants to come out here and beat Message for a second time and to earn himself a spot into MITB but Message wants to do the same.

Otherworld begins to play as Message appears at the top of the entrance ramp he stands, head down. Suddenly, a light shines upon him and he looks up with a rather calm expression. He begins to slowly walk towards the ring, staring at the opponent the whole time, or the ring if he enters first. He pays the crowd no attention as he gets into the ring, either standing in a corner staring at the opponent, or in the corner arms crossed, head down and eyes closed.

Jessica Lock: In the ring, standing 6 ft 5 and weighing in at 245 lbs, The Message!!!

Josh Hart: Question is will Rose crush him into the ground again and my answer is he will.

The Message vs. Will Rose

Bell Rings: Rose launches forward to shoot down and goes to lifts Message but Message lifts a knee up hitting Rose in the jaw and before Rose could drop backward to the mat Message grabs Rose in a front choke and drops down to the mat with a DDT with his legs wrapped around Rose squeezing, Rose looks to be out and the ref goes to check when Rose’s eyes goes wide open and Rose postures up and slams Message down to the mat back first. Rose slowly gets to his feet and backs away from Message trying to catch his breath; Message holds his back and then rolls backward to his feet and launches off the ropes hitting Message with a hard clothesline, Rose quickly gets up and Message hits another and when Rose gets up the third time Message jumps forwards and lands with a Lou Thesz press and hits Rose with continues right hands from the mount. Message gets up to his feet standing beside the downed Rose and looks out at the crowd before crossing his arms and looking down at Rose, Rose begins to stir and Message anticipates it as he climbs the ropes and stands ready on the top turn buckle, Rose stands as the crowd is screaming and when turns around Message flies off hitting Rose with a beautiful flying clothesline and pulls a leg for a cover.

Kerry: Message has been explosive since the bell and might have Rose’s number right here.

Ref: 1…

Josh: Rose kick out, Message cannot go to Money in the bank.

2… kickout

Message lifts Rose up but Rose midway hits a light impact spear driving them both in between the ropes and out of the ring. Rose and Message get to their feet as the ref begins to count, Rose reacts first and shoves Message into the steel ring post and Message’s head connects with the post with a loud ring. Rose then tosses Message into the ring under the ropes. Rose follows in and lifts Message to his feet to plant him back down to the mat with a scoop slam and drops down for the cover,

Ref: 1… Kickout

Rose stands a pushes Message’s head with hi foot, taunting Message, Message stirs and gets to his feet and Rose goes for a big boot but Message ducks under and goes behind Rose hitting Rose with a nice german suplex; King V is seen at the stage and walking down the ramp and Message sees him, the ref is out of the ring telling King V to go backstage when Patterson jumps over the barricade from the crowd and slides in the ring hitting Message with the Broken Dream and slides out of the ring, Rose covers Message and the ref slides back into the ring.

Ref: 1…2…3

Kerry: You have to be kidding me; this great rivalry ends in a screw job.

Josh: I told you Rose was going to money in the bank.

Jessica Lock: Winner of the match by pinfall, Rose.

Rose gets to his feet as Patterson and King V get in the ring, Patterson takes Lock’s mic and stands beside Rose holding Rose’s arm up,

Patterson: Ladies and Gentlemen please give a hand for the new Rioting Mobb Crew member.

***Commercial Break***

Lane: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to a brand new edition of Monday Night Mayhem as we set yet another block in the big building of Final Impact.

Hart: That was kinda corny, but you know what, it doesn't matter, because do you see who is in the ring!

Lane: Yeah I can see him, and so can all our loyal fans, they all can see that CMS is inside the ring.

Hart: It doesn't better that CMS opening the show.

CMS paces around the ring with a microphone in hand.

CMS: I've been standing in here for about a hour. I watched each and every fan enter the arena, get their seats, buy some popcorn, I watched the crew set up the lights, I watched the director running around crazy trying to get every single detail ready for when we went on live. Why you may ask. Well, it's all for one single man...Maggot.

Hart: I knew it, he's going to get his.

CMS: And I have done all of this because I know you are coming out. Sooner or later, every time I am in this ring, you managed to creep inside and attack me from behind, and, more than likely, had I come out the moment we went live instead of waiting for you, you would had somehow appeared on the ramp and taken me out.

Crowd cheers at the thought of that happening.

CMS: My name is not Earl, but if I'd made a list of every bad thing I've done in life, more than likely Maggot, you would appear on the first twenty.

Lane: Oh my.

CMS: But you know what, you know what I have never done? I have never cost nobody their ticket to Final Impact. And that's exactly what you did last week. I had that spot for Money in the Bank earned. Bam, it was mine, but you decided to cheap shot me once again and now, I am not going to Final Impact, Maggot, I...

"Pulse of the Maggots" breaks through the PA system causing the crowd to come up to their feet. Lights go out suddenly, leaving everybody shocked, however, they soon come back and we see Michael Maggot Taylor standing right behind CMS.

Hart: Oh come on, no more of this Maggot.

However, this time, CMS can see him on the Tron.

CMS: Hello Maggot. I was waiting for you. I can see you aren't dropping those mindgames any time soon.

Maggot: So Earl, you've never cost nobody their ticket to Final Impact?

CMS: Never.

Maggot: (suddenly altered) Bullshit!!! A year ago, not only did you cost me my ticket to Final Impact, but you cost me the Intercontinental Championship and you even cost me my job.

CMS: You ve...

Maggot: Now, you say you are not going to Final Impact? I might have the solution for that.

CMS: And what would that be?

Maggot: At Final Impact, you and me, one on one!!!

Crowd explodes.

CMS: Let me see if I got it straight. You want to get pinned and get your bigger than life moment at Final Impact courtesy of the Shining Star?

Maggot: Not exactly. You see, I want to pin you alright, but I also want to see you beaten, broken, bloodied, barely breathing, and you know CMS, there's one type of match that allows me to do just that...

Hart: What type of match Maggot is talking about?

Maggot: ... a SADISTIC MADNESS MATCH!!!

Hart: No, NO!

Maggot: Now, do you have the balls to accept?

CMS: ...(hesitantly and thinking about it) YOU'RE ON!!!

Crowd roars.

CMS: On one condition. We settle it at Final Impact. You don't lay a hand, you don't put one finger over me from now to Final Impact or our match is over and trust me, besides that, I'll get you fired one more time.

Crowd boos.

Maggot: If that's what has to be done to get you to play.

CMS grins, seeing that his condition has been accepted.

CMS: With that said you little maggot, you little worm, I want you to think long and deep about this. Not once you have been able to beat me on the past, not once you have been able to even come close to my level. What makes you think that with no rules and on the one night that I excel over all my peers, you will be able to change history?

CMS throws the microphone at Maggot, hitting it on the face. Maggot remains nailed to the canvas, staring a hole at CMS. CMS grins mockingly at Maggot as he leaves the ring.

Hart: I told you it doesnt get any better that starting the show with CMS...we just got ourselves the show stealer for Final Impact.

Lane: It's hard to argue with that. Maggot and CMS, in what I think will be the first ever Sadistic Madness Match, at Final Impact. We'll be right back with more after this break.

***COMMERCIAL***
Josh Hart: Last week was a big debut match between three new comers to Impact as we saw Goerge Bromhead defeat Christof Gallas and Young Mannie in a triple threat match. I wasn't impressed.

Kerry Lane: Oh, come on Josh. George made a big impact on those guys and the crowd at last weeks show. Either way, we won't be seeing him in this next match, Young Mannie and Christof Gallas facing off one on one...next!

Jessica Lock: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Your first contestant, weighing in at 220 lbs. Young Mannie!

Young Mannie calmly and confidently makes his way to the ring as he slaps a couple fives to some fans and waits for his opponents at ring side. He stands confidently next to the announcers booth as both Josh and Kerry look him over.

Jessica Lock: His first opponent, weighing 252 lbs. He is the "Original Angel", Christof Gallas!

Bursts of gold and white pyros go off, then Gallas appears from the middle of it all, he walks down the ramp way slapping hands with all the fans and when he reaches the ring he jumps inside and then bows down to the crowd and another load of gold pyros goes off.

Josh Hart: These guys are going to be doing everything within their power to make a mark on IWF tonight. They have to if they don't want to find themselves on the bad side of a losing streak.

Kerry Lane: And the winner finds himself in the drivers seat when it involves the large group of new comers here in IWF.

Young Mannie vs. Christof Gallas
BELL RINGS

The two men circle each other and apprehensively take measure of their opponent. Mannie makes a sweeping motion at Christof's leg, but the move is simply a test and Gallas passes with flying colors as he shifts his front leg back out of the way. Gallas takes the next turn as he moves to wrap his arms around Mannie's waist, but Mannie turns his hips to the sides and evades the hold as well. Finally, the two men meet in mid ring with a shoulder and elbow lock. Both men push furiously to gain the upper hand, but ultimately Gallas wins by releasing the forward momentum and slamming his knee upward into Mannie's gut. Mannie doubles over and grabs his stomach as Gallas drives his elbow down into Mannie's back. Mannie arches his back and steps forward in pain as Gallas hits a sweeping kick from behind that causes Mannie to drop on his back.

Kerry Lane: Gallas taking the advantage as this is a frustrating position to be in early if you are Young Mannie.

Josh Hart: Thank God I'm not. This guy has had it rough so far to say the least.

Gallas leaps straight up into the air and falls down with a spike-like elbow drop right on Mannie's chest. Mannie grabs his chest in pain and tries to turn over and get to his feet. Gallas kicks him in the ribcage and then pushes him to the ropes for an irish whip. Gallas whips Mannie across the ring and then low bridges him in mid ring. Mannie rebounds and drives his shoulder solidly into Gallas' and knocks him to the mat. Mannie quickly gets on the offense as he kicks away at the chest of his downed opponent. Gallas tries to cover up, but ultimately rolls away as Mannie follows with more stomps. Gallas gets away and rises to one knee as Mannie lurches forward and kicks him square in the jaw. Gallas accepts the blow and tries to stand, but Mannie steps forward and wraps his arms around Galas' waist. Mannie lifts Gallas into the air and slams him down with a belly to belly suplex and remains on top of him for the pin attempt: 1...2...kick-out.

Kerry Lane: Huge momentum shift here. Mannie is back in control of this match and has done a great job of grabbing hold of the wheel and not letting go.

Josh Hart: What is going on with the driving references? This is wrestling...not Nascar!

Mannie gets up with a disappointed look toward the referee. Mannie grabs Gallas by the back of the neck and lifts him to his feet. Gallas surprises Mannie with an arm drag out of nowhere and Mannie is more shocked than wounded by the move. He quickly gets to his feet and Gallas manages another arm drag take down that sends Mannie to the mat near the ropes. Mannie gets up but as Gallas presses the attack, Mannie slips his leg through the middle ropes and the ref gets between them. Gallas steps back and holds his arms out tauntingly as Mannie steps back in the ring and considers his next move. The two circle one another like large beasts of prey as Gallas attempts a right hook. Mannie blocks the attack with his arm and counters with a jab to Gallas' jaw. Gallas steps backward and Mannie presses with another jab. Gallas throws his arms up in front of his face to block the incoming blows, but Mannie simply grabs his arm and whips him to the opposite ropes. Mannie lurches forward and drives his foot upward in a super-kick that nearly takes Christof Gallas' head off. Mannie goes for the pinfall: 1...2...kick-out.

Kerry Lane: All right, that was by far the most impressive thing we have seen out of Young Mannie in his very young career here in the IWF. If he keeps that up, Gallas doesn't stand a chance.

Josh Hart: Ok, ok, I gotta admit, I would like to see that again. Maybe in slow motion next time.

Mannie gets up furious and pulls his shirt over his head with one hand. He tosses the shirt into the crowd and pulls Gallas up to a front face lock. Mannie motions to the crowd and then backs toward the corner. He climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and sits down before leaping out and spinning around with a vicious DDT. The crowd applauds the move gingerly as Mannie stands over Gallas with a look of ill intent on his face. Mannie yanks the near unconscious Gallas to his feet and then drives home the D.B.M crossface chicken-wing suplex. Mannie goes for the pin: 1...2...3!

WINNER: Young Mannie

Kerry Lane: A convincing victory by Young Mannie as he gets the win over Christof Gallas tonight. I'm not sure what was more impressive, Josh, that Young Mannie won so easily, or that he really took control and dominated for the majority of the match. Does this guy have what it takes?

Josh Hart: A win is a win. Congratulations Mannie. Let's see next week. We will be right back and joined by the general manager!

***Commercial Break***​

Music blasts as Edward Redding appears at the top of the stage. He waves out at the fans and begins the walk to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Making his way to the ring, please welcome the General Manager of Monday Night Mayhem, Edward Redding!!!

Kerry Lane: It looks like its time to be joined by the General Manager Edward Redding.

Josh Hart: I wonder what he has to say to Enigma?

Kerry Lane: We are about to find out Josh!

Redding climbs the ring steps and ducks under the top rope, walking over to accept the mic from Jessica.

Redding: Please excuse the interruption from our scheduled show, but there are a couple of things Id like to get cleared up. Which is why at this time, Id like to ask Mr Enigma to please join me in the ring.

Josh Hart: Has Redding lost his mind!?!?! I didnt think hed actually go through with this. I thought hed have Enigma appear via teleprompter or something.

Kerry Lane: It certainly appears that he is indeed going through with it Josh! Last week, Mr. Enigma desecrated Edward Reddings office in a sick attempt to get Redding to comply with his request to face Ezekial. Now Redding is going to bring this truly disturbed individual into the ring, with no security?!?

All at once the arena goes black, and the disturbing green and black strobes begin to pulsate as Enigma appears at the top of the stage. His eyes roll hysterrically left and right as he walks in a trance towards the ring. Enigma gets into the ring and moves to stand directly in front of Redding, his eyes glazed and unfocused as Redding begins to speak.

Redding: I am very concerned about you and your current mental state Enigma. Last week you came out here and you accused me, and every peron in the back of being involved in some sort of quote on quote conspiracy to keep you down. That is not the case at all. In fact I have done everything in my power to ensure that things have gone right down the line, with you and everyone else on the roster.

Kerry Lane: Well THAT may be stretching the truth...

Josh Hart: Shut up Kerry, thats the general manager speaking.

Redding: I brought you out here to tell you that this company is not run by the superstars. I am the general manager of Monday Night Mayhem, and I run things the way I think they should be ran. I am not going to be threatened or coerced by some paranoid, one dimensional, unbalanced, incompetent man in a clown suit.

Kerry Lane: Um, Redding.. that may not be the best way to go about talking to someone in the mental state of Mr. Enigma.

Enigma continues to stare straight through Redding, not aknowledging him at all. Redding snaps his fingers in Enigmas face.

Redding: Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying to you?! What you did to my office last week was unacceptable! I have half a mind to fire you right now! What good are you to me or this company if you are going to walk around like a half wit, talking about conspiracies, and God knows what else? Believe me you are one small step away from me calling the men in white suits to come and get your ass out of here and into a padded cell, in fact...

Enigmas eyes suddenly blaze with anger and he draws back a clenched fist, plowing it into the mouth of the general manager. Edward Redding drops his mic, blood trickling from his mouth as Enigma grabs him by his tie, tossing him into the corner and pummeling him with right hands.

Josh Hart: Hey you cant do that to Edward Redding!!!

Kerry Lane: We need some help out here!

Enigma pulls a dazed Redding out of the corner and connects with the Florida Flatliner, and he still does not stop. He begins assaulting Redding with several hard kicks, the general manger lapsed into unconciousness. Enigma looks down at the bloody Redding and drops to one shoulder, rolling out of the ring. He begins rummaging around under the ring, finally emerging with a small electronic device.

Josh Hart: What the hell is this psychopath doing now!?

Kerry Lane: I'd watch what I said if I were you Josh, obviously Enigma does not like being referred to as...unbalanced. Redding needs immediate medical attention!

Enigma pushes a series of buttons and the loud hum of an engine can be heard.

Josh Hart: What's happening?!

Enigma slides the device into his pocket and rolls back into the ring as a large object proceeds to lower itself into the ring.

Kerry Lane: Is that a....cross?

Enigma reaches up and guides the huge cross to the middle of the ring, reaching in his pocket and shutting off the engine. He moves over to the fallen Redding, and pulls him to his feet. Enigma shoves Redding against the cross, and places his right wrist into an iron manacle attatched to the cross, and repeats it with the left. With Redding restrained, Enigma reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a set of brass knuckles, each curve set in the sign of a cross. He slides them onto his right hand and begins to pound Reddings face until blood flows like a river down the general managers face. Enigma surveys the damage and bends down right into Edward Reddings face.

Enigma: Give...Me....Ezekial!

Enigma pulls the device out of his pocket again, and presses a button. The cross begins to rise, suspended above the ring, blood from Reddings face continuing to drip down onto the mat. Enigma drops to his knees under the form of Redding, and begins rocking back and forth. The camera zooms in for a close up of Enigmas face, where his eyes have once again glazed over. He emits a high pitched giggle repeating the same sentence over and over.

Enigma: Give me Ezekial. (giggle) Give me Ezekial. (giggle) Give me Ezekial.

***Commercial Break***

Backstage Carl long is seen standing about with a camera crew, looking about the hallways as he spots someone - it's KnicKy. He's in casual attire, his sports bag draped over his right shoulder. He walks up to Carl and is stopped in his tracks, as he extends a hand and shakes hands with KnicKy.

Carl: Hey KnicKy, sorry to bug you on arriving at the arena tonight. I just wanted to ask you a quick question, if that's ok?

KnicKy nods, running a hand through his hair.

Carl: Now, we're all aware of your recent retirement from the industry, however a lot of the fans and what not don't know the process that's involved in actually retiring. Things are going to be finalised between you and the IWF over the coming weeks, and I just wanted to know - with everything that's been going on lately, with James Kash and Montana, are you having second thoughts?

KnicKy chuckles a little as he rests a hand on Carl's shoulder.

KnicKy: Carl, I have thought long and hard about my decision to retire. It's been on my mind for months now, and I'm not going to let some little upsets from Kash and Monty change my mind. Listen, Kash is just a kid who wants his spot at Final Impact. He wants to be like every other guy I've faced - he wants to prove himself by beating me. Frankly, there's nothing he could do to me, that will make me want to face him at Final Impact. I hate to disappoint my fans the chance to see me whoop his ass, but it's just time for me to retire.

Carl nods and pats KnicKy on the back.

Carl: Well thanks for your time KnicKy. I'll let you get back to what you were doing man.

KnicKy smiles and walks off past the camera as Carl stands before it, lowering his microphone as we go back to ringside

The arena goes pitch black as "Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria plays on the speaker system. The crowd erupts in cheers at the anticipation of the entering superstar. A dark, imposing silhouette steps out from behind the titantron and stands still with head low. As the music grows to a heavy and driving guitar riff, sparks fly on both sides of the darGreysoned figure. He raises his head and clenches his fist as he roars through the shower of sparks.

Jessica Lock: Making his way to the ring from Knoxville, Tennessee, standing 6 ft 5 and weighing 285 lbs, Magnus Greyson!!!

Three bright white pyros fire in the darkness and the lights come on as Magnus "Pathwalker" Greyson makes his way up the entrance ramp and down toward the ring. He stares, focused and determined, at the ring as the fans cheer and chant "Mag-nus, Mag-nus, Mag-nus!"

"My Quest" by Dale Oliver blares as Jamie Gibson appears at the top of the ramp with his flag over his shoulders, Alicia Michaels at his side.

Jessica Lock: and his partner, from Glasgow, Scotland, accompanied by Alicia Michaels, standing 6 ft and weighing in at 215 lbs, Jamie Gibson!!!

He heads down to the ring, followed by Alicia. He climbs into the ring while Alicia walks around it to his corner. He raises his flag at the ropes before handing it down to her.

The lights in the arena begin to flicker on and off as the beginning of Comboys from Hell begins to play and them when the lyrics start Mike Miller comes through the curtain and stand at the top of the ramp, Miller posing for the crowd. The song continues to play as they start to walk down the ramp.

Jessica Lock: Making their way to the ring, the team of Magnus Greyson and everyone welcome back Mike Miller!!!

They reach the bottom of the ring and Miller hops up on the apron and then springboards him self over the rope then when the song reaches the solo he goes into each corner and does a corkscrew back flip.

Bromhead bursts unto the stage as the opening chords to Blood Island Raider's 'I Am The King' kick in, accompanied by a cascade of red and gold pyros and the cheers of the fans.

Jessica Lock: making his way to the ring, from London, England, weighing 235 lbs. George Bromhead!

He works the crowd, pumping his arms in the air to get them going before walking confidently down the ramp, stopping to high-five and greet a couple of fans. With his trademark cocky grin on his face he mounts the apron, waits for a second, and then flips over the top rope as another set of pyros go off in canon on the stage behind him.

Irish National Anthem plays as Blair appears and begins to walk down the ramp, taunting the crowd.

Jessica Lock: Making his way to the ring, from Dublin, Ireland, standing 5 ft 10 and weighing in at 220 lbs, Liam Blair!!!

Blair slides into the ring, and hits himself in the face with a 9 Iron to get psyched up.

Final Countdown hits the arena and King walks down the entrance ramp. Once he gets to the bottom of the ramp he stops and raises his arms out to the side in the air with a cocky look on his face at the crowd.

Jessica Lock: Making his way to the ring from Detroit, Michigan, standing 5 ft 10 and weighing 232 lbs, Bobby King!!!

He climbs up onto the apron and turns back facing the entrance and once again holds his arms in the air to the sides. After that he springs over the ropes into the ring and stands in the middle of the ring with a cocky smirk on his face.

Mike Miller, James Gibson and Magnus Greyson vs Bobby King, Liam Blair and Geroge Bromhead

Kerry Lane: Looks like it is going to be Bobby King and Magnus Greyson starting things off in what is going to be one hell of a match!

Josh Hart: Veterans taking on the rookies! Well is Greyson considered a veteran?

Kerry Lane: Compared to some of these other guys he is! And here we go!

[Bell Rings]

Both men begin to circle each other and Greyson throws a fast boot into the gut of King, following it up with a right hand. Greyson swings with another right but King blocks it, swinging a forearm up and bringing it down across the nose of Greyson. King takes advantage and begins swinging wildly with rights, knocking Greyson back into the ropes. King slaps Greyson across the chest with a chop and shoots him into the ropes, catching him with a reverse elbow on the rebound, and Greyson hits the mat. King pulls him up and drops him with a scoop slam near the corner and ducks out onto the ring apron.

Kerry Lane: What is he gonna do?!

King grabs the top rope and leaps up onto it, springboarding off and landing across Greysons chest with a legdrop. He rolls off and as Greyson reaches out to Miller for a tag, King graps Greyson by the foot and rags him to the other corner, tagging in Bromhead. Bromhead rushes into the ring as Greyson scrambles back, and Bromhead points at Miller.

Josh Hart: Looks like Bromhead wants Miller!

Miller reaches out to Greyson, who is sneering at Bromhead and reluctantly tags Miller in. The two men circle each other, and Bromhead swings with a right, Miller ducks and comes around behind him, pounding down across the back of Bromhead. Miller shoves Bromhead into the ropes, looking perhaps for a roll up, but Bromhead holds on to the ropes, and Miller falls backwards. Bastista spins around as Miller gets back to his feet, and catches him with several right hands, knocking him back into the corner. Bromhead grabs Millers wrist and irish whips him into the opposite corner, follwing him in but Miller gets a boot up into his face. Miller rushes forward and connects with an uppercut to Bromhead knocking him off balance and grabbing him by the back of the head, pulling him into the corner and bouncing his face off the turnbuckle.

Josh Hart: Oh that had to hurt!

Miller tries to irish whip Bromhead back into the other corner, but Bromhead reverses and Miller flies into the corner, boucing back out of it in time to get nailed with a spear from Bromhead. Bromhead pulls Miller up and sets him up for a spinebuster, but Miller drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring.

Kerry Lane: Miller saw what was coming and got the hell out of there!

Bromhead glares down at Miller and turns back to his corner, making the tag to King. Miller sees his chance and slides back into the ring, racing across and catching Bromhead with a clothesline to the back, knocking him out of the ring, and catching King with a DDT. He grabs him by the head and begins pulling him back towards his own corner when he catches sight of Cahan Malone standing on top of the ramp. Malone taunts Miller and Miller slams King into the corner, tags in Greyson and takes off after Malone.

Josh Hart: Hey Miller, youre in the middle of a match here!

Malone waits until Miller is half way up the ramp before turning and racing backstage, Miller hot on his heels. Back in the ring, Greyson stares after Miller in frustration, turning around only to get caught in the jaw with a superkick from King. Greyson stumbles backwards, falling back into his corner and slapping Gibson on the arm as King tags in Blair.Greyson, still wobbly gets out onto the apron as Gibson ducks under the ropes. Blair rushes forward connects with a dropkick to Greyson sending him flying back off the apron and through the announce table.

Josh Hart: Oh my God!

Blair falls down, landing across the shoulder of Gibson as he is crawling into the ring, and pulls Gibson back to his feet. Lair sets him up and connects with The Death Drop, rolling Gibson up as the ref slidesover and gets the 3 count.

Winners: Bobby King, Liam Blair, and George Bromhead

Kerry Lane: What the hell just happened here!?

Josh Hart: Im not sure, we will figure it out, and be right back after these words!

*** Commercial Break***

Backstage we see Mike Miller extend his hand to Gibson, they shake,

Miller: If you are cool with Knicky then you are cool with me.

Suddenly Cahan Malone walks into the room and Mike and Cahan lock eyes as Gibson leaves the room. Cahan steps up to Miller and they stand toe to toe.

Cahan: Mike, everyday till Final Impact I am looking forward to it so much that I am counting the seconds, our match might not be for a title but it’s for respect and showing off the skills of the Legends of IWF and I plan on being the one walking out while you leave in a ambulance.

Cahan turns and leaves Miller standing angry in the locker room.

"The Envies" blasts from the speakers as Lance Evans, accompanied by Georgia make their way out from the back into the ring. Evans looks focused and he makes a direct walk to the ring, ready to do battle.

Lane: Lance Evans goes one on one with IWF Champion Kassidy, when we come back.

***COMMERCIAL***

"If I was your Vampire" welcomes us back from commercial as Kassidy appears on the stage, with the IWF Championship wrapped around his waist. He seems out of place, obviously thinking of something else.

Lock: Introducing next, he's the IWF Champion, Kassidy!!!

Lane: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a match that in other times, altough I wouldn't completely rule it out tonight, would be a classic, but we all know Kassidy's mind is in accompanying Val Fox in her match against Mike Nigel Manase.

Hart: That means he wants to end this one fast, which makes him even more dangerous

IWF Champion Kassidy
vs
Lance Evans

Kassidy and Lance Evans advance toward one another and hook up in a collar elbow tie up comparing strengths. Kassidy seems one step off and Evans gets the upperhand in a side headlock. Kaddisy gets himself back together and reverses into a hammerlock, however, and as we can see, he loses focus as his face clearly reflects that and he loses the grip go, letting Lance Evans free. Evans quickly turns around and levels Kassidy with a clothesline. Kassidy rolls away and shakes his head, trying to get into the match.

Hart: Kassidy seems completely out of his game tonight.

Lane: Wouldn’t you be if you knew your girl is moments away from practically entering a slaughter house?

Kassidy gets picked up back to his feet by Lance Evans, who then sets him up and connects him with a vertical suplex. Lance makes the cover: 1…2…, Kassidy kicks out. Lance Evans immediately locks in a floored side bearhug, staying on Kassidy. Kassidy, with despair, starts looking for a way out, but he doesn’t find one until Lance Evans himself releases the lock to instead sit Kassidy on the canvas and lock in a Bow and Arrow submission maneuver. The crowd gets behind the champion, who know is forced to get his mind on the match if he doesn’t want to get completely destroyed and picked apart by Evans. Kassidy slowly gets back to his feet, still with his arms twisted behind him, but after a seconds of struggling Kassidy manages to flip his situation of the arms and connect a Northern Lights Suplex. Kassidy bridges making the pinfall attempt: 1…2…, Evans kicks out. Both men get back to their feet and then we can see Kassidy seeing “Now you got meâ€. Lance Evans dashes toward Kassidy only to get surprised and drop toehold down to the canvas. Kassidy gets back to his feet and he looks down at his opponent. Kassidy motions for Lance Evans to get up, and Lance Evans quickly rolls to his feet as Kassidy advances with more right hands, knocking Lance Evans back into the corner. Kassidy hits two fast chops to the chest of Lance Evans and irish whips him into the opposite corner, where Lance Evans hits hard and stumbles back out of the corner, allowing Kassidy to lift him up in a big back body drop. Kassidy slides over and goes for a cover. Lance Evans kicks out hard at 2, and Kassidy pulls him back up to his feet, pushing him back and whipping him off the ropes again, but Lance Evans reverses, sending Kassidy for the ride. kassidy slams on the breaks as Lance Evans bends down looking for a spinebuster, and Kassidy hits him with a martial arts kick to the side of the head, sending Lance Evans stumbling back against the ropes. Kassidy raises his hand, pumping up the crowd, and rushes towards Lance Evans, who ducks down and gets a shoulder into Kassdys mid section, lifting him up and over the top rope, but Kassidy manages to land on the apron. Lance Evans stumbles back towards the middle of the ring, unaware as Kassidy remains on the apron. Lance Evans turns around and Kassidy from the apron swings for a straight right hand, however Lance Evans blocks the punch, then he grabs Kassidy and guillotines him using the top rope. Sending Kassidy to the outside of the ring.

Lane: That could have choked out the champion.

Kassidy remains on the concrete floor on the outside. Lance Evans tries to go after him but the referee keeps him away and starts the count out: 1…2…3…4…, Kassidy finally gets back to his senses and he sits on the floor, with his hands lost on his head, once again distracted, 5…6…7…8…, Kassidy finally remembers about the match and he turns around trying to get back into the ring, however Evans is waiting for him and with short impulse he hits a baseball slide kick right to the chest of Kassidy keeping him away from the ring…9…10.

Winner: Lance Evans via count out.

Hart: The lack of professionalism from our champion is incredible. Kassidy didn’t even care about this match.

Lane: Would you care knowing that your girlfriend might get completely destroyed in a matter of moments?

Hart: I am just thankful that this charade of a reign is coming to an end at Final Impact.

***Commercial Break***

Kerry Lane: We just got back here folks, but Im getting word here from Carl Long backstage that someone has ambushed the IWF Champion. Carl, are you with us?

The camera switches to the backstage area, where Carl Long is rushing down a hall behind a group of medics. He lifts his mic and begins speaking as he weaves around several curious onlookers, keeping pace with the medics.

Carl Long: Yes Kerry. I've received news that someone has reportedly attacked Kassidy in his dressing room, and emergency help was called.

The medics turn into a dressing room at the end of the hall, with Carl Long and the camera crew close behind. The room is filled with steam, the sound of the shower in the connecting room still rushing. As the medics shut the water off and get to work, the camera catches a glimpse of Kassidy, fully clothed and unconscious leaning against the wall in the shower. The water swirling around him is tinted red from blood still running down his face.
The medics shove Long and the camera man out of the bathroom and go about getting Kassidy onto a stretcher.

Carl Long: As you just saw, someone has assaulted the IWF Champion Kassidy, apparently beating him unconscious and placing him in the shower to avoid being found right away. He appears to have been busted open at some point, we will try and get a statement from the medics once they get him in the ambulance, and I will keep you updated with news of Kassidy's condition as soon as that information becomes available. Back to you Kerry and Josh at ringside.

Kerry Lane: This could be disasterous for Valentine Fox...
Josh Hart: Who cares about Kassidy? Kerry, have we ever had a woman in the Main Event? This may be a first!

Kerry Lane: You may be right, and as exciting as that may be, I cant help but feel a little naseous over what we are about to see here. Valentine Fox, being forced here to face MNM.

Josh Hart: And there won't be any Kassidy here to interfere! Val is finally going to have to answer for all that crap she said about MNM.

Kerry Lane: How can you be looking forward to this? MNM is sadistic, there is no telling what he might do!

Josh Hart: Well Val should have thought of that before she opened her mouth!

"Dirrty" by Christina Aguilera blares over the speakers as Val Fox appears at the top of the ramp. She fixes her eyes on the ring, and walks down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans on her way to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Making her way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California, Valentine Fox!!!

Val slides into the ring, hops on the turnbuckle and blows a kiss to the audience before jumping back down and leaning in the corner, awaiting her opponent.

Josh Hart: I feel sorry for her in a way. She is so pretty right now. She may not stay that way though...

Kerry Lane: You're disgusting.

"We made it" music hits the arena as the arena goes black and a spotlight in the shape of a star appears on the ramp. Smoke fills up the entrance way as MNM steps out and cockily walks to the half way down the entrance ramp.

Jessica Lock: Making his way to the ring, from Newcastle, England, standing 6ft and weighing in at 230 lbs, Mike Nigel Manase, MNM!!!

MNM then lifts the hands in the air in a taunt taunt as Explosions go off. MNM then taunts to the crowd in the spotlight and then he goes in to the ring and goes on top off the turnbuckle and he raises his hands in the air before turningtowards Val and smiling evily.

Josh Hart: And its time that someone is finally going to shut this girl up!

Main Event

Valentine Fox vs Mike Nigel Manase

[Bell Rings]

Val and MNM meet in the middle of the ring and MNM reaches a hand out to Val who looks at him in suspicion.

Kerry Lane: Good girl. Dont trust him!

Val cautiously reaches out to MNm who suddenly throws a knee into her midsection, grabbing her in a side headlock. He pulls her around in front of him and slaps her on the ass before yanking back on her neck again.

Josh Hart: There you go MNM!

Val struggles in the hold, twisting around and shoving MNM off of her and into the ropes. MNM hits the ropes and flies back, slamming into Val with a shoulder block and knocking her to the ground. He calmy places his foot on her chest and the ref slides over and counts to 1 before she shoves his foot off of her.

Kerry Lane: What an arrogant...

MNM sneers down at Val, and begins throwing sharp kicks into her side, as she crawls towards the ropes. As she nears the corner, MNM grabs a hand full of her hair and slams her into the corner. He throws a kick into her stomach, and then stumbles back in shock as she catches him in the jaw with a right hand.

Kerry Lane: There you go! Come on Val!

MNM angrily throws another kick into her stomach, and she again responds with a right hand to his face. MNM grabs her wrist and goesfor an irish whip, which Val reverses, and MNM spins around, catching her in the mouth with a back elbow. Val hits the mat, rolling up onto her knees, holding her mouth. MNM moves behind her and grabs her foot, knocking her down again. Val flips over onto her stomach and gets both feet up into his face, knocking him back into the corner. Val quickly rolls back to her feet, as MNM charges her with a clothesline. Val ducks and MNM crashes into the corner. He turns back around as Val aims a high kick towards his face. MNM quickly cathes her foot, his eyes connecting with hers, when she leaps into the air, catching him in the ear with an enzuiguri, knocking him through the ropes and onto the floor.

Josh Hart: Dont let her do that to you MNM! Get her!

Kerry Lane: Will you shut up! Get him Val!

Val climbs out of the ring and perches on the ring apron as MNM gets back to his feet. As he turns back towards the ring, she springs off of the apron, catching him with a Lou Thez press and begins hammering down on him with left and right jabs. The ref begins the 10 count.

Kerry Lane: Yes! Hit that bastard!

Josh Hart: No, MNM get out of there!

Val rolls off of MNM, grabs his hair and pulls him back up. MNM plants his feet and drives a shoulder into her stomach, slamming her back into the side of the ring. He grabs her now by the hair, rolling her back into the ring and going for a cover. Val kicks out at 2.

Josh Hart: WHAT!?

Kerry Lane: Good girl!

MNM grabs both of Vals arms, moving behind her and slamming his knee into her back. He grinds his knee into her spine while yanking her arms back, and Val shrieks in pain. She slowly manages to get back to her feet, and yanks MNM forward, putting one foot through the ropes. The ref forces MNM to break the hold as Val clutches her back. MNM shoves past the ref and grabs her wrist, goes for an irish whip and Val reverses. MNM crashes back into the corner, and Val chases him in, and again MNM gets the elbow up into her face and a trickle of blood flows from Vals mouth. Val drops to the mat as MNM boosts himself up onto the turnbuckle. As Val struggles back to her feet, MNM jumps off the ropes, catching her in the back with a double sledge, and she falls onto her stomach again.

Kerry Lane: Val bleeding from her mouth, this can't be a good sign...

Josh Hart: You think? And here we go! MNM focusing on the back of Val now.

MNM walks around Val, dragging her back up and wrapping his arms tight around her waist, lifting her up and connecting with a german suplex. MNM goes for a pin, gets a 2 count.

Kerry Lane: Come on Val!

Josh Hart: What the hell!? How does she keep kicking out!

MNM gets back up, shovng the ref in frustration. He looks down at Val, and cocks an eyebrow. He squats down beside her, and drags his hand across her face, smearing blood across her cheek.

MNM: I told you I was gonna make you bleed, bitch.

Kerry Lane: What a classy guy, MNM.

Val smiles through the blood in her mouth and spits in MNMs face. He grabs her by the arm and yanks her to her feet.

Josh Hart: Oh Val! You are in trouble now!

MNM pushes Val back against the ropes and slaps her across the face. Her head whips back and he moves towards her again, but she quickly thows a foot into his gut. As he hunches over she grabs him by his waistband and tosses him out of the ring through the ropes. She looks down at him and wipes the blood off of her face, clutching her back as she walks back to the middle of the ring. She turns back around drops down into a crouch and taunts MNM out on the floor.

Josh Hart: You know, I have to give this girl some credit. MNM has been handing out punishment for a while, and what does she do? Smiles and asks for more. AFTER she spit in his face.

Kerry Lane: Theres not alot of men in this company who would be showing the guts that Val has here in this match.

MNM snarls at her and pulls himself up on the ring apron. Val suddenly rushes forward, dropping to the mat and connecting with MNMs face with a baseball slide.

Josh Hart: See what I mean!?

MNM flies back and crashes into the announce table, blood trailing down from his mouth now was well as Val slides out of the ring behind him. She grabs his arm and spins him around.

Val: Now its your turn to bleed for me, bitch.

She spins around, whipping him into the ring steps. She follows up, climbing the steps and grabbing him by the hair, dropping down with a facebuster.

Kerry Lane: Oh my God! A facebuster on the steps!

MNM falls back to the floor, and blood spills down from his eyebrow now as well.

Josh Hart: Oh no! MNM is busted open!

MNM touches his forehead, wincing as he touches the cut, turning around in time to see Val leap into the air. MNM quickly reaches up and catches her, dropping her with a spinebuster to the floor. He grabs her and tosses her back into the ring, and begins stomping down on her back.

Kerry Lane: MNM is now commencing to make Val pay for what just occured here.

MNM pulls Val back up and grasps her around the waist again. He proceeds to connect with 6 german suplexes in a row. MNM then rolls over on top of her and hooks the leg. The ref slides in and gets the 3 count.

Winner: Mike Nigel Manase

Kerry Lane: I'm actually glad that is over... wait what the hell is MNM doing?

MNM shoves Val over onto her stomach and locks in the Manase Stretch. Val screams as MNM keeps steadily applying pressure. Suddenly, "Step Up" by Drowning Pool blasts and Ryan Fox appears at the top of the stage. He crouches down and looks down towards the ring. MNM slowly releases Val, who begins trying to crawl towards the ropes, seeing her brother on the stage and reaching out to him. MNM grabs her by the hair and pulls her back, connecting with an STO backbreaker, and looking back at the stage to see Ryan still looking on, his eyes hard and cold.

Kerry Lane: Ryan! What the hell are you doing!? Help your sister! Stop this!

MNM looks at Ryan in speculation, reaching down and grabbing Val by the hair again.

Josh Hart: OK, Mike, I dont think she needs any more of this..

MNM pulls Val up, his eyes never leaving Ryans face as he drops Val with the Manase Effect. When MNM gets back to his feet and looks back to the stage, it is empty, Ryan returning back to the locker room. MNM slowly raises one fist into the air, motioning for the belt around his waist before dropping down and rolling out of the ring. MNM makes his way back u the ramp as the fans boo.

Kerry Lane: What a sickening display that was! We need some help for Val out here!

Josh Hart: Medic! Kerry, I may have wanted Val to keep her mouth shut, but nobody deserves the kind of treatment she got here tonight from MNM.

Medics come running from the back, carrying a stretcher and tending to Val in the ring.

Kerry Lane: We will keep you posted on Vals condition.

Josh Hart: Maybe her and Kassidy will get to share a hospital room...?

Kerry Lane: Oh I am sure that there is going to be hell to pay once Kassidy hears of this.

Josh Hart: Join us next week...

Kerry Lane: When hopefully MNM AND Ryan Fox will be getting what they both have coming to them, when Kassidy returns.

Josh Hart: That and more, Im Josh Hart and this is Kerry Lane, tune in next week for more Monday Night Mayhem! Do you think Val is ok Kerry?

Kerry Lane: She better be, for MNM and Ryans sake.

*Show Ends*