Monday Night Mayhem - 02/15/2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMay187

Reaction score
I'm so fed up with everyone around me
No one seems to care
I'm just so far gone and nothing's gonna change
I'll never be the same
It's always do this, do that,
Everything they want to
I don't want to live that way
Every chance they get their always
Pushin me away

Highlights from the 10-Man Gauntlet match are shown with Josh Jones eliminating Ray Morrison and David Baptie. Loki eliminating Josh Jones and Rocky Ali followed by Sam Caldwell eliminating Loki. Logan Matthews makes quick work of Sam Caldwell and Hayden Arrington. The mystery superstar was revealed as “The Maggot†Michael Taylor and he defeated Logan Matthews to become the Number One Contender to the IWF Intercontinental
Championship.

It's never enough
No it's never enough
No matter what I say

It's never enough
No it's never enough
I'll never be what you want me to be

Jay Raven and Ryan Harrison tearing into each other from their Last Man Standing Match at Inception. Jay Raven bashing in the brains of Ryan Harrison with cookie sheets is seen followed by Ryan Harrison sending Jay Raven crashing through a table with the release german suplex. Ryan Harrison leaps through the air with a garbage chair in hand and connects with a Top Rope Moonsault on Raven. Raven connects with the Raven’s Flight to win the Last Man Standing Match.

It's all so messed up and no one ever listens
Everyone's deranged
I'm just so fucked up and I'm never gonna change
Wanna lay it all to waste
Their always say this, say that,
Nothing that you want to
I don't want to live that way
Every chance they get their always
Shovin me aside

The Tag Team Elimination Match showing Mercenaries being eliminated first followed by B.P.B. Fury. The mystery tag team is revealed to be Spencer Rice and Matthew Lewis and are eliminated by Red Shield Mafia. Triple A eliminates Red Shield Mafia after the Shock Drop. Triple A steals the win from the Hayes Brothers as Evans covers Gabriel Hayes. Anderson Evolution defeated the Hayes Brothers to become the IWF World Tag Team Champions.

It's never enough
No it's never enough
No matter what I say

It's never enough
No it's never enough
I'll never be what you want me to be

I'm Done

JD Michaels and Dominick Aviles tear into each other inside the cage and beat each other within an inch of their lives. JD Michaels gained control followed by Dominick Aviles. Dominick wins the match after leaping off the top of the cage and connecting with the frog splash for the three count.

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete
Drawn only to be washed away
For the time that I've been given
I am what I am

Bobby King, CMS, Bobby King and Biggs fight it out for the IWF Intercontinental Championship. All four men connect with their finishers, but in the end Bobby King wins the IWF Intercontinental Championship after a BK Bomb. James Kash and RJC Cool are seen fighting it out with everything they have tearing in each other. The finish comes after Montana bolts down the ring and pushes both men off the top turnbuckle.

I'd rather hate you
For everything you are
Than ever love you
For something you are not

I'd rather you hate me
For everything I am
Than have you love me
For something that I aint

It's never enough
It's never enough
No matter what I say

Nic Stone and Adam Freeman are seen fighting it out with both men hitting their finishers and both men kicking out. The finish comes when Adam Freeman has Nic Stone in the Liontamer, but Biggs interferes in the match and Nic Stone takes advantage to become the IWF World Champion.

It's never enough
No it's never enough
No matter who I try to be

It's never enough
No it's never enough
No matter how I try to taste

It's never enough
Never never enough
I'll never be what you want me to be.

Fireworks are set off through the arena as the camera pans across the arena showing all the die hard IWF fans standing on their feet. The camera focus on the titan-tron as a massive firework display sets off before focusing on Josh Hart and Kerry Lane at the Commentator's Booth.

Josh Hart: Folks welcome to another addition of Monday Night Mayhem and were fresh off the heels of IWF Inception.

Kerry Lane: At Inception we saw "The Maggot" Michael Taylor make his return to the IWF to become the Number One Contender to the IWF Intercontinental Championship.

Josh Hart: Jay Raven and Ryan Harrison fought it out and Jay Raven destroyed Ryan Harrison after the Raven's Flight through a chair to become the Last Man Standing in their match.

Kerry Lane: Anderson Evolution overcame all the odds to become the IWF World Tag Team Champions after elimination the Hayes Brothers.

Josh Hart: Dominick Aviles overcame all the odds and after leaping off the top of the cage and connecting with the frog splash he defeated JD Michaels.

Kerry Lane: Bobby King became the IWF Intercontinental Champion after a BK Bomb allowed him to get the three count.

Josh Hart: James Kash and RJC Cool tore into eachother and both men were standing on the top turnbuckle when Montana bolted down the ring and appeared to push both men off the turnbuckle.

Kerry Lane: In the end of the night Nic Stone took advantage of the attack from Biggs on Adam Freeman to become the IWF World Champion.

Josh Hart: That was alot of action at IWF Inception, but were moving on and we have alot of action here tonight.

Kerry Lane: We have a huge Main Event when Adam Freeman faces off against the returning Maggot.

Josh Hart: The opening match will feature Logan Matthews taking on Sam Caldwell in a single’s match.

Kerry Lane: Logan Matthews was very impressive in that 10-Man Gauntlet Match and took out Sam Caldwell very quickly and now Sam Caldwell wants payback.

Josh Hart: This will be an interesting match between the two of these men and whoever wants it the most will walk away victorious.

Let It Roll by Divide the Day hits the arena as a timer counts down to zero and the lights dim. The music begins to play as the lights reappear with Sam Caldwell standing on the stage. Caldwell looks to this left and back to his right before lifting his arms into the air and yelling out in pride. Caldwell makes his way down the ramp as Carter Avion steps out onto the stage and quickly follows behind. Caldwell makes his way up the ring steps and wipes his feet on the apron, before making his way into the ring. Caldwell climbs to the top of the nearest turnbuckle and signs along with his music before jumping back down to the ramp.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet three inches, weighing in at two hundred and seventy-two pounds, from Chicago, Illinois, accompanied to the ring by Carter Avion, “The Force of a Million†Sam Caldwell!

Kerry Lane: Sam Caldwell would like nothing more then to revenge his loss to Logan Matthews at Inception.

Josh Hart: It won’t be a walk in the park, if he wants the win he’s going to have to fight for it.

House of the Rising Sun by The Animals hits the arena as the lights turn to a shade of dark blue and green. The blue and green lights fill the arena as Logan Matthews steps out onto the stage. Logan looks out into the crowd before making his way down the ramp with an arrogant pep in his step. Logan mouths off to the fans as he makes his way into the ring climbing to the top of all four corners to bask in the adulation of his fans.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at five feet nine inches, weighing in at two hundred and two pounds, from Memphis, Tennessee, “Hardcore Superstar†Logan Matthews!

Josh Hart: Logan Matthews is the future of this business, he is the next diamond to shine at the top of the IWF.

Kerry Lane: Right now he is just a gem in the rough and Sam Caldwell is going to beat on him a bit more.

Single’s Match

Sam Caldwell
Vs.
Logan Matthews

Bell Rings: Sam Caldwell charges after Logan Matthews and Matthews ducks the clothesline attempt from Caldwell. Caldwell swings away with wild punches as Matthews ducks each punch thrown at him and fires back with right hands of his own. Matthews leads Caldwell closer to the corner and ducks another wild right hand from Caldwell and connects with a stiff kick to the midsection followed up with a knife edge chop across his chest sending him into the corner. Matthews connects with another knife edge chop and another won leaving Caldwell limp in the corner. Matthews then charges across the ring and charges back connecting with a body splash in the corner. Caldwell staggers out of the corner and Matthews quickly drives him down to the mat with the Cravate Buster in the middle of the ring. Matthews has a cocky expression across his face as he makes the cover and the ref gets down to make the count, but Caldwell kicks out right at the count of two.

Josh Hart: Sam Caldwell just barely kicked out of that move there, if it was just a split-second longer it would have all been over.

Kerry Lane: I don’t know what match you were watching, but Caldwell kicked out right at the count of two.

Matthews makes his way back to his feet and guides Caldwell back up to his feet sending him to the ropes with an irish whip. Caldwell bounces back and hangs on to the ropes and avoids the standing dropkick from Matthews. Caldwell quickly makes his way over and stomps away at the body of Matthews down on the mat. Caldwell grabs Matthews and guides him back to his feet and sends him to the corner with an irish whip. Matthews bounces right back into the perfect-plex from Caldwell. Caldwell has the legs of Matthews hooked as the ref gets down to make the count, but Matthews still kicks out at the count of two. Both men make it back to their feet and Caldwell connects with a stiff kick to the midsection followed up with belly to belly suplex Caldwell makes it back to his feet and taunts the crowd before making the cover. The ref gets down to make the count, but Matthews kicks out right at the count of two.

Josh Hart: No matter what you do in that ring, you can’t keep Logan Matthews down he keeps coming back for more.

Kerry Lane: You have your full support behind Logan Matthews and it’ll be funnier then hell to see him lose to Sam Caldwell tonight.

Caldwell makes it back to his feet and meets Logan in the middle of the ring with big right hands. Matthews gets the advantage after a stiff kick to the midsection followed up with the New Perfection. Matthews locks in the Dragon Sleeper and applies the pressure as Caldwell tries to fight out of it, but Matthews has the advantage in his favor. Caldwell continues to fight, but Matthews stands on his feet and drives Caldwell down to the mat with the falling reverse DDT. Matthews guides Caldwell back to his feet and connects with a series of knife edge chops. Caldwell attempts to fight back and Matthews takes his wind away with a stiff kick to the midsection. Matthews then sends Caldwell to the ropes with an irish whip and charges for the opposite ropes. Both men bounce back and Caldwell gets driven down to the mat with Lights Out from Matthews. Matthews hooks the legs of Caldwell as the ref counts the three.

Winner: Logan Matthews

Jessica Lock: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner of the matchup via pinfall, Logan Matthews!

Josh Hart: What did I tell you Kerry, Logan Matthews is victorious and Sam Caldwell is down again.

Kerry Lane: Even though I hate to say it I have to give it to Logan Matthews for winning this matchup.

Josh Hart: He is the future of this company and he is slowly climbing his ranks to the top of this business.

Figure 8 by Trust Company blasts through the PA System as the crowd turns towards the entrance ramp in confusion until they see the IWF Champion, Nic Stone walk out from behind the curtain. Stone is sporting jeans with a black T-Shirt along with a silver chain as well as the Impact Wrestling Federation Championship belt. Stone stops at the top of the ramp and looks out at the fans who are booing him out of the building. Stone cracks a smile, drops his head and continues down the ramp. Stone comes to the ring and walks around to the camera side where he hops onto the apron and feigns entering the ring before straddling the second rope and turning back to the fans. The crowd throws him more heat before he enters the ring, adjusts the championship and is given a microphone by the time keeper. Stone stands in the middle of the ring and as he is about to speak the crowd breaks out in a “You Screwed Freeman†chant. Stone chuckles at this and lifts the microphone to his mouth.

Nic Stone: I want all the lights out in the arena and one spotlight directing on me, right now!

The production truck obeys as the lights black out in the arena and one single, white spotlight is shone on the IWF Champion. Stone drops his head to look at his championship as the crowd continues to speak their minds and tell Stone what they think of him. Stone waits for the crowd to quiet down and when it is at a lower level he finally speaks.

Nic Stone: Let me introduce to all of you the single most illustrious superstar in the wrestling industry today. He has exploded onto the IWF scene and within a little over a month climbed the top of the mountain. This man has an unheard of resume in the IWF, he is undefeated, and most of all he is the NEW Impact Wrestling Federation Champion, the Shining Star Nic Stone!

The boos emanating from the crowd follow the arrogant, conceited introduction of himself as Stone basks in his own glory. Stone taunts the crowd as he lifts the championship above his head drawing even more heat and animosity from the IWF Universe in attendance.

Nic Stone: I am not only the Shining Star of this company but I am the lone shooting star seeing as I am the only true rookie to ever complete a championship drive in the time that I have. It has taken me six matches to win this championship, six matches. That’s a week of work for some people, that’s a sitting of beer for all of you rednecks out there. At Inception I walked in with a set goal and I walked out the IWF Champion just like I said that I would. I am now 2-0 against Adam Freeman and the face of the IWF. It’s as simple as this, Nic Stone is the new savior of the IWF. Not Adam Freeman, not Montana, not James Kash, not anybody but me.

The crowd is in a frenzy now shouting “You Still Suck†over and over to the IWF Champion who doesn’t seem to be phased by it. The champion adjusts his championship and holds the microphone to his mouth once again.

Nic Stone: If ‘sucking’ entails being a champion and a winner and better than all of you then yeah I guess I do suck. I suck so bad that I beat your heroes, one by one I’ve mowed them down and now what’s left waiting for me? A career long reign with this championship because I do not plan on losing it. Nic Stone is the future of this business and the future is now!

Stone is on his way out of the ring when “My World†by Sick Puppies hits in the arena and the fans go wild knowing who is coming out of that curtain. Dominick makes his way through the curtain sporting a pink Lacoste shirt, jeans, and Aviator sunglasses. Dominick has a microphone in hand and picks his sunglasses up from over his eyes and looks out into the crowd. Stone is livid in the ring.

Nic Stone: Who do you think you are? This is my time, the champion’s time!

Dominick Aviles: Who do I think I am? Well I didn’t want to get to that so soon but you’re a go getter and I like that. As for your question, I’m the man that’s going to end your so called career long title reign and take that championship from across your shoulder!

The crowd explodes as they begin to cheer “He’s a Legend†throwing their love of Dominick in Stone’s face. Stone stares down Dominick before cracking yet another arrogant smirk.

Nic Stone: You’re the guy that’s going to take my title away? To be honest with you, I do know who you are, the only trouble is you don’t even know who you are. These people are chanting you’re a legend because quite frankly you were one, but not anymore. Right now, in this moment you are nothing and I could give a damn what you’ve got to say. I am the IWF Champion and you are just a has been stuck in a never ending loop of beer binges.

Dominick Aviles: Actually Stone, I was listening in the back and when you hit your one liner about a six pack of beer…it got me thirsty. And no not thirsty in a ‘Get me a damn beer’ kind of way. But thirsty in a way that makes me want to knock your teeth down your throat and have a cold one to wash it all down!

Dominick looks around at the crowd and smiles as they cheer for somebody standing up to the IWF Champion. Dominick brings the microphone to his mouth but the cheers are so immense he has to take another few seconds for the fans to quiet down.

Dominick Aviles: So the reason that I am really out here is to challenge you for that IWF Championship, right here tonight! I’m ready to go anytime and I’ll give you about ten minutes to walk to your dressing room, change into your gear, and kiss that shiny new belt goodbye.

The fans cheer once again as Stone looks to be contemplating his decision in the ring. Stone glances at the championship slung across his shoulder and then brings the microphone to his mouth.

Nic Stone: While your offer seems tempting, Dominick, I’m going to have to decline. You see I was involved in a hellacious main event at Inception and I’m going to need some time to recover.

Dominick Aviles: Hellacious? The way I saw it Freeman was screwed and you reaped the benefits. You’re a paper champion, a guy with all bark and no bite. You won’t give me a title match, then I’m coming down there to beat it out of you.

Dominick drops his mic and stomps down the ramp, as he is halfway down the ramp Stone holds him up.

Nic Stone: Whoa, whoa, hold on there chief. I am NOT a paper champion, I have earned everything that I have accomplished in the IWF and I will be more than happy to prove it to you…for a price.

The crowd boos Stone again as they sense another catch coming to Dominick getting his title match.

Nic Stone: You can have your title shot, Dominick, if you earn it just like I did. How about this? Next week in the main event of Monday Night Mayhem it’s ‘Devastating’ Dominick Aviles taking on…uh, let’s say Jay Raven and if you win Dominick you can have a title shot.

Stone heads to the edge of the ring to put the microphone down but then stands back up and walks to the middle of the ropes where he can look Dominick right in the eyes.

Nic Stone: Oh yeah, and how about that match is a Street Fight!

Dominick nods and even smiles a little bit, seemingly pleased that he has a Street Fight next week. Stone is left standing in the middle of the ring after putting his microphone down and Dominick slides into the ring to cut Stone’s exit off. Stone and Dominick are separated by only about three feet and as Dominick inches closer, Stone drops and rolls out from behind him and stands in front of the announcer table before taking the lap around the ring and back tracking up the ramp as Dominick stares him down signaling that the title will be his.

Kerry Lane: Wow, what a match for next week. A main event of Dominick Aviles taking on Jay Raven in a Street Fight and if Dominick wins he gets the first crack at Nic Stone’s IWF Championship.

Josh Hart: Should be an amazing match next week but did you see how our champion, Nic Stone handled himself? He truly is the Shining Star of our company.

Man of the Year plays De La Hoya comes out with a red cup walking slow with a cocky look on his face interacting with the fans making it a point 2 take his sweet time getting to the ring

Jessica Lock: The following match is schedule for one fall and is a loser leaves mayhem match. Making his way down to the ring first, from Augusta, Georgia, weighing in at 235lbs, Andres De Lay Hoya.

Kerry Lane: If he cannot defeat his mystery opponent tonight, Andres De La Hoya will be forced to leave the IWF.

Dj Primestimes old theme hits as he comes out to a suprised reaction from the fans, he walks down the ramp clearly enjoying himself and enters the ring.

Jessica Lock: And his opponent, DJ Primetime.

Kerry Lane: he's back Josh, DJ Prime Time is back.

Josh Hart: This is a loser leaves mayhem match so he could find himself leaving Mayhem the same nite as he returned.

Singles Match

DJ Primetime
Vs
Andres De La Hoya

Bell Rings: Andres De La Hoya wastes no time and attacks Primetime with hard and quick punches trying to weaken Primetime down. Le Hoya then whips Primetime towards the ropes but Primetime hits him with a hard clothesline knocking De La Hoya down. De Lay Hoya gets up but is knocked down with a dropkick which is followed by an elbow drop.

Kerry Lane: Primetime looks in great shape so far in the early part of this match up.

Primetime gets De Lay Hoya to his feet seeing off any attempt by Le Hoya to escape the clutches of Primetime who lifts Hoya into the air nailing a suplex. Primetime taunts to the fans and waits for De La Hoya to get up, when he does he kicks his opponent in the stomach and nails him with a last ride, he covers and the ref counts the three count.
Winner: DJ Primetime

Jessica Lock: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner of the matchup via pinfall, DJ Primetime

Kerry Lane: Primetime won and made easy work of a now unemployed Andres De La Hoya.

Josh Hart: I didnt expect the match to end do soon, Primetime looked great tonight.

Post Match: Andres De La Hoya is in utter disbelief as Primetime walks up the ramp, clearly guted he leaves the ring to a few claps from the crowd.

Josh Hart: Folks don't go anywhere we'll be right back.

*** COMMERICAL BREAK ***

Scene opens with Bobby King standing in the middle of the ring motiong for the crowd to quite down.

Bobby King: Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, I stand before you, the IWF Universe, as not only your King, not only the fastest rising superstar in the world, but as your new Intercontinental Champion! That’s right, the Motorcity Mystery did what he planned to do and that was to become the first Intercontinental Champion since the return of the Impact Wrestling Federation! Inception is all over, history has been made and now I stand before you with gold around my waist, showing that I truly am the King. I have come out to the ring only for you people to boo me, to disrespect me, how dare you peasants disrespect me, I am your Intercontiental Champion, you people should be praising me. Not only should you people be praising me, but the people in the back should be too, they should be coming out here and crowning me as the new Intercontinental Champion, but I guess they’re just as stupid and confused as all of you who boo me.

Bobby slowly walks towards the ropes and leans over them looking at a group of people in the front row who are booing King as the rest of the crowd do the same, King smirks as he looks down at his Championship belt tightly wrapped around his waist. King slowly turns around as he continues to speak.

Bobby King: Inception was without a doubt the biggest night of my career, I stepped into the ring with three of the best young superstars the IWF has to offer, even I can admit they took me to the limits, there were times during the match where they had me beatdown and it looked as though I was out but I would never let that happen, I knew I couldn’t let them win what was and now is rightfully mine, that being the Championship around my waist. All of you pathetic people throughout this arena tonight had counted me out, none of you thought I had what it took to win, but look at me now! Inception may have been the biggest night of my career thus far, but now that I am Champ, I am going to have many more big matches to come, everybody wants a shot at taking my title and I will be happy to defend it and show that it truly belongs to the King!

The crowd begin to boo as the “You suck†chants breakout; Bobby smiles as if he enjoys hearing them as he slowly wanders around the ring carrying his newly won gold. BK then slowly raises his arm, wrapped up in a cast protecting his fractured wrist.

Bobby King: I went into Inception injured, my wrist is fractured but not even that could keep me away from my destiny, winning this Championship was all that mattered so I went into the match hurt, I did everything I could and in the end I walked away the victor. It doesn’t matter who is put in front of me, whether it be CMS, Biggs or Tony Valentino, it doesn’t matter if I am hurt or not, I will defend, and more importantly, I will retain MY Intercontinental Championship. If I was able to beat that number of people injured, can you losers imagine what would happen if I was healthy when wrestling them? Maybe if I was healthy I wouldn’t have only broken their dreams of winning the Championship but I may have also broken their bodies in half and ended their careers! I must give credit to my three opponents though; they were able last in the ring with me for a fair amount of time, but its not about who can last the longest, it’s about who can get the job done, I was able to finish the job with a devastating BK Bomb to secure the…Yes that’s right, Intercontinental Championship I now hold.

Bobby takes the belt from around his waist, he holds it in front of him in both hands as he stares into it, he then raises it above his head as the crowd let out huge amounts of boos. King then places the Championship over his shoulders as he looks at it proudly.

Bobby King: Now with all of that aside, I have one last thing to address, at Inception there was a 10-Man Gauntlet Match where the winner gets a shot at the Intercontinental Championship, I was watching from the back and all of a sudden Michael “The Maggot†Taylor came out in a shocking return, he also went on to win the match, thus earning himself a shot at my belt. Now all I have to say is, nobody needs to worry because there is no chance that a guy with the nickname “Maggot†could ever beat such royalty as myself, hell, there is no chance a guy like him could take my title from me, I’m not surprised he won the gauntlet, when you have competition such as Sam Caldwell you should know you’re in for an easy night. Maggot, you may have won the right to face me for the Championship, but if you think for one second that you have a chance at taking it from, you are sadly mistaken! I will disappoint all of your fans but more importantly I will disappoint you when I nail you with the King’s Cross and crush your hopes of winning my title. You will not dethrone me, nor will you take my crown, the King’s quest to the gold is over, now is the time for me to protect what is mine. So Maggot, I’d get rid of any hopes and dreams you have because your end is near, we are now all living in the Age of the King!

Kerry Lane: Very cocky words coming from our IWF Intercontinental Champion, Bobby King.

Josh Hart: When your the Champion you can say pretty much whatever it is you want to say. I like this Bobby King and as our Intercontinental Champion he will go far.

Kerry Lane: Our next match up is going to be Triple A vs. B.P.B. Fury.

Too Fake by Hockey plays out as B.P.B fury step out onto the stage to a warm reception from the crowd. Both members of B.P.B fury begin walking down the ramp.

Jessica Lock: The following contest is schedule for one fall and is a tag team match, making their way down to the ring, B.P.B Fury.

Kerry Lane: I’m sure both of these tag teams in this match would have been hoping to be tag champions right now, but it was the Anderson Revolution who came out on top.

Gasoline by Porcelain And The Tramps plays over the PA System as The All American Athletes make their entrance dressed in red white and blue shimmering hoodies and wrestling attire. They psyche themselves up on the ramp before giving one another a high five as they make their way to the ring. Right behind them is the provocative Katie King, who enjoys the critical acclaim of the fans as well. They high five as many fans as they can down to the ring, before finally entering while they pump their fists getting the crowd ready for an exciting tag team contest.

Jessica Lock: And their opponents, accompanied by Katie King, Triple A!

Kerry Lane: At Inception Triple A came so close to getting the tag team titles, but were put at an instant disadvantage when Shawn Alexander Hayes hit the Angels Arrow before the Anderson Revolution even got to the ring.

Josh Hart: Maybe Katie King will provide a good luck charm for them tonight.

Tag Team Match

B.P.B Fury
Vs
Triple A

Bell Rings: Carpenter and Ricky Jackson start of the match going into a tie up, Carpenter turns the arm of Jackson into an arm wrench that causes Jackson to flip on his back, Jackson though springs back up and knocks Carpenter to the mat with a low kick. Carpenter quickly gets up and hits a hard European uppercut on Jackson causing him to stagger back, Carpenter charges at Jackson and knocks him to the ground with a flying shoulder block followed by a drop kick. Jackson is still able to get up pretty quickly but a back suplex keeps Jackson down this time. Carpenter then tags in his tag team partner Andrei Evans, at this point Jackson is back on his feet but the slightly fresher Evans makes short work in returning Jackson to the ground with a swinging neckbreaker, Evans hooks the leg but only gets a 2 count.

Kerry Lane: Even at the early stages its vital that Jackson doesn’t allow Triple A to make frequent tags and wear him down.

Evans goes to lift Jackson of the ground but Jackson punches his opponent in the stomach and returns to his feet, he hits a flying lariat and rolls to his partner and tags Devon Cross into the match. Cross runs in the ring and takes Evans out, Carpenter then enters the ring but also gets took out by Cross. He then turns his attention back to Evans and hits him with a snap suplex, followed by a standing moonsault and goes for the cover, Evans though kicks out after the two. Cross then gets to work on the legs of Evans locking in a leg lock. Before the move can do much damage Evans is able to get to the ropes forcing Devon Cross to release the hold.

Kerry Lane: A smart strategy from Cross-to take out the legs but Evans prevents the strategy from working quickly getting to the ropes.

Cross and Evans return to their feet, Cross attempts an enzuguri but Evans grabs the leg and hits the snap dragon, seeing a potential opportunity to put Cross away Evans climbs the top turnbuckle perhaps thinking of hitting the Gracelands Finest, however Jackson from the ring apron pushes Evans of the turnbuckle causing him to crash to the mat leaving both men out on the floor.

Kerry Lane: This is one of those moments in a tag match where you can gain the advantage by tagging in your tag team partner first, which on of these guys will get the tag first?

Evans is able to tag in Carpenter as Cross tags in Jackson and the legal men of each team go at each other with left and right hands. Carpenter gets the upper hand and sends Jackson rebounding of the ropes and knocks him down with a back elbow when he returns. Jackson quickly gets up but is again knocked down this time with a Freedom Fist and he goes for the cover but the pin attempt is interrupted by Cross. 911 members Shiest Bub and Travesty jump the ring barricade and storm the ring. Both men attack Carpenter and Jackson as the ref calls for the bell.
Winner: Draw

Jessica Lock: Ladies and Gentlmen the ref has declared this match a draw!

Post Match: 911 beat down on Carpenter and Jackson in the middle of the ring as Aaron Ying makes his way down the ramp. Evans and Cross try to interefere in teh match, but they get beat down by 911. Ying makes his way into the ring and quickly demands for 911 to finish off Triple A. Bub lifts Evans into the air and drives him down to the mat as Travesty lifts Carpenter into the air and drives him down to the mat with G's Up, Hoe's Down. Ying then orders for 911 to ake out both members of B.P.B. Fury. 911 guide Cross back to his feet and drives him down to the mat with Suicide Watch. Aaron Ying guides Jackson back to his feet and 911 punish him down to the mat with another Sucidie Watch. Aaron Ying grabs the arms of both men and raises them high into the air as they stand over the carange in the ring.

Tony Monyana theme hits the arena as Montana steps out onto the stage with a microphone in hand. Montana orders for his music to be cut before addressing the men in the ring.

Montana: Jou see B.P.B. Fury Aaron Ying came to me at Inception and demanded that he bring in his new boys in exchange for the two of jou. I told him that if jou lost the match and didn't become the IWF World Tag Team Champions then I would allow for him to replace the two of jou. So consider this jour notice jour both fired and 911 takes jour contracts. I have other firings to handle so why not just handle them all now at this moment. The following superstars that are fired at this point in time are Triple A members, James Carpenter, Andrei Evans, Rocky Ali, Ray Morrison, David Baptie, Sam Sinner, Mark Johnson, Hayden Arrington and the other loser that lost his job tonight Andres De La Hoya. That's all the time I have tonight.

Montana makes his exit as B.P.B. Fury and Triple A lay motionless in the middle of the ring.

Kerry Lane: Montana just made a huge announcement by firing 11 IWF Superstars here tonight and not giving a damn about it.

Josh Hart: He's the boss, he does what he wants to do, when he wants to do it.

The arena lights fade to a dim blue as “Spaceman,†by The Killers, plays over the loudspeakers. Blue laser lights shoot from the stage, and strobe lights flash about the arena. The crowd boos loudly as Biggs and Ellie enter the arena.

Kerry Lane: What a vile, reprehensible human being! Not only did he show himself to be a coward in the Fatal Fourway Intercontinental Title match, but he cost Adam Freeman the IWF Heavyweight Championship by interfering in his match with Nic Stone!

Josh Hart: First off, in the IC Title match, that was strategy. Secondly, I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason for preventing Adam Freeman from becoming the new champ!

Kerry Lane: It'll have to be the greatest reason ever to even come close to justifying his actions at the pay per view!

The crowd is particularly venomous as Biggs and Ellie dance down the ramp. Biggs is dressed in his usual ring gear, while Ellie has on a green skirt and white blouse, complete with a white and green jacket with green feathers on the shoulders. Her outfit is completed with a green headband. When they reach the ring, Biggs holds the ropes open for his girlfriend before stepping in between the ropes himself. He calls for a mic, and soaks in the boos. Ellie covers her ears, upset over the “You suck! You suck!†chant the crowd has going. Biggs waits a few moments, allowing the boos to subside before beginning to speak.

Biggs: First off, I just wanted to tell Nic Stone that he's welcome for my help to become the new IWF Heavyweight Champion at Inception!

Biggs cracks his trademark smirk as the crowd boos him.

Kerry Lane: That arrogant jerk! Nic Stone didn't ask for his help!

Josh Hart: But he did need it! Freeman did have Stone in the Walls when Biggs came down to the ring.

Biggs: Secondly, I wanted to address the question on everybody's mind about my actions at Inception. Ever since the pay per view, all anybody has asked me is “Why, Biggs? Why did you interfere in the IWF Heavyweight Title match and cost Adam Freeman the title?†Some people think that I did it to get revenge on Adam Freeman for pinning me in the IWF Title Tournament Semi-Finals. Others think that I did it to get back at him for costing me the APW Overdrive Championship over in APW. Still others believe that my actions at the pay per view were seeded in a deep jealousy over the fact that up to that point, I had not beaten Adam Freeman. Another prevalent theory is that I wanted to get a psychological edge over Freeman before the APW New Year's Retribution event, in which we'd have a one-on-one match, one which I did win. All of these are simply not accurate. To get involved in the main event of IWF's return pay per view for such petty reasons would be shallow and selfish. The fact is, I prevented Adam Freeman from winning the belt to save the Impact Wrestling Federation!

The fans boo loudly at The Spaceman. A “Bulls**t! Bulls**t!†chant gets going from the crowd. Biggs laughs in the ring as the crowd continues to hurl insults at him.

Kerry Lane: Can you believe the hubris of this man!?

Josh Hart: Give him a moment to explain!

Biggs: Listen, I don't need to hear about what you all eat for breakfast every morning. Still, I expected that you ignoramuses would be too dull in the mind to realize the great service I did IWF on Sunday, January 31st when I prevented Adam Freeman from claiming the IWF Heavyweight Championship. If you remember to back to when IWF initially closed it's doors, it was Adam Freeman who won the championship at the farewell show. Coincidence? I think not. The fact is, Adam Freeman was not worthy of that belt, not capable of carrying this company, and the fans knew it. That's why they were leaving IWF in droves, putting it in the financial straights that necessitated the league's hiatus. There's a reason that Montana didn't just put the belt back on Freeman when the IWF came back, and it wasn't because he wanted to stage a Heavyweight Title Tournament to drive pay per view buys. Of course, he had to put Freeman in the tournament as a formality, but when Adam somehow inexplicably made it to the finals, I knew immediately that I had to prevent him from winning at all costs. Because the moment that Adam Freeman becomes the IWF Champion is the moment that we can declare the IWF officially dead.

More boos from the crowd.

Kerry Lane: He is so full of himself.

Josh Hart: I, for one, thank Biggs for stepping in and ensuring the continued success of IWF!

Biggs: Because at the end of the day, this is a business, and the moment Montana isn't making money is the moment that IWF gets into danger of shutting down again. I know that what I did wasn't a popular decision, that I didn't endear myself to any of you shallow, simple-minded fans. But unlike many of the people here, I am willing to make the hard decisions, I am willing to do whatever it takes, even if it makes all of you people hate me even more. When President Abraham Lincoln took a stand against slavery in the 1860's, it was a very unpopular decision. Literally half the country disagreed with it, seceding from the Union, while many in the North just wanted to ignore the issue. But looking back at him now, President Lincoln is widely regarded as one of the greatest presidents in American history. Much in the same way, I expect to take your boos and insults now, but down the line, when my already sterling legacy is complete, I will be known as the man who single-handedly saved IWF from going under a second time!

This draws even more boos from the crowd. Biggs is grinning ear from ear, while Ellie holds her hands up to try and lead the crowd is applause. Nobody joins her. After the boos subside a bit, Biggs continues.

Biggs: You all can thank me later for what I've done, because unlike most of you, I am willing to wait for delayed gratification. I think in the long-term, not just the short term. And I'll be the first to admit that my reasons for saving the IWF were first and foremost for my own benefit. Had the IWF had to close it's doors a second time, I would lose an outlet for my greatness. How would it look on my legacy to be in a fed that lasted a little over two months? It wouldn't look good. I didn't save IWF for all of you losers, and I certainly didn't save it for Adam Freeman. Heck, I didn't even save it for Montana, even though I'm grateful for the fact that he signs my paychecks. No, I saved IWF for me.

Kerry Lane: I simply cannot believe how delusional this guy is!

Josh Hart: You're just ungrateful for what Biggs has done for you!

Biggs: Adam Freeman, I know that you're in the back, and I have something I want to say specifically to you. You like to call yourself the “Savior†of the IWF, but that is a misnomer. I am the true savior of IWF, and you are a sickness, one which I intend to remove from IWF. If you think all I wanted out my match with you at New Year's Retribution was to beat you, you're sorely mistaken. I know that so long as you are in IWF, you'll do nothing but drag it down, and for my reputation, for my legacy, I can't allow that. While I would like nothing more than to challenge Nic Stone for the IWF Heavyweight Championship and take my rightful place atop the IWF, I must deal with you first, I must rid the Impact Wrestling Federation of the cancer that you are, otherwise, my rise to top will be short-lived, through no fault my own...

“Break The Walls Down†begins to play without the countdown. Freeman walks onto the stage not doing his usual pose on the entrance way and walks the ramp quickly and with a angry look on his face. He steps into the ring getting in the face of Biggs.

Adam Freeman: You know what Biggs, I was sat in the back getting ready for my match later tonight when you came out here talking trash about the stunt you pulled of at Inception and I thought I'd come out here to stop you boring the hell out of all these people and secondly to make you a challenge. You might have screwed me out of the IWF Championship, but I am here tonight to challenge you to a match. Come on Biggs, put your money where you overly big mouth is and face me tonight in an APW rematch.

Crowd Cheer

Biggs: (cool and collected) Freeman, I know that you're upset, but I've already explained myself. There's no reason for me to fight you right here, right now. Delayed gratification, remember? Plus, you already have a match tonight. We will meet again, Freeman, I guarantee it. But it will be on my terms.

Adam Freeman: On your terms huh? Is that your way of telling me your afraid, whether I have a match or not tonight is irrelevant Biggs, I'm going to kick your ass and I'm doing it tonight whether its on your terms or not.

Biggs grins before nailing Freeman in the face with the micropohne, Biggs then kicks Freeman in the gut and attemps the Bigg time but Freeman twists out of it and takes his rival down by the legs and looks to turn him over into the walls, at this point referees run down the ramp before Freeman can lock in the move. Security drag Freeman away but Biggs gets up and nails Freeman with a right hand as they begin to brawl until the ref takes control of the situation.

Kerry Lane: There is most definitely bad blood between these two, and I can't wait to see Adam Freeman get a chance to get back at Biggs!

JMay187

Reaction score
"Drop The World" by Lil Wayne blasts through the speakers as red lights flash throughout the arena. Young Mannie slowly steps out onto the stage while puffing his black and mild. Diamante Valentine and Damien Walker follow him, and Walker can be heard shouting behind Young Mannie, pumping him up. The crowd boos heavily and as Young Mannie makes his way to the ring, he sizes up a fan holding a Tony Valentino sign, and shakes his head in disgust.

Jessica Lock: Weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds, accompanied to the ring by Diamante Valentine and Damien Walker, from Washington, DC, he is one half of the Red Shield Mafia, "Mr.420" Young Mannie!

Kerry Lane: You know Young Mannie is dying to pick up a win here, especially after his recent cold streak this past couple of weeks.

Josh Hart: Everyone runs into some bad luck at some point in their careers, Kerry, don't make something out of nothing. Young Mannie is looking as calm as ever.

"Superhero" by Janes Addiction blares throughout the arena as Tony Valentino makes his way down the aisle, closely followed by his agent, Mr.Gold. The crowd erupts into cheers as Valentino stops in his tracks and notices a beautiful woman in the crowd. He kisses her hand and flashes his charming smile, causing her to blush. Mr.Gold redirects Valentino towards the ring, and tries to re-focus him as Valentino slides into the ring.

Jessica Lock: And the opponent, weighing in at two hundred and thirty-five pounds, accompanied to the ring by Mr.Gold, from Los Angeles, California, "The Natural" Tony Valentino!

Kerry Lane: And that's Tony Valentino for you, the self-proclaimed "Hollywood Heart-Throb" showing his love for the ladies.

Josh Hart: Hey, I can't hate him for that, but if he wants to win this match, he's going to have to turn his attention to the man in the ring instead of the women in the crowd.

Singles Match

Young Mannie
vs
Tony Valentino

Bell Rings: Valentino and Young Mannie meet up in the middle of the ring, both talking trash to eachother, and Young Mannie continues to smoke his black and mild. Finally, he pulls it out of his mouth, and blows a puff of smoke into Valentino's face. Valentino shoves Young Mannie back violently, and the referee orders Young Mannie to get rid of the black and mild. He passes it to Diamante Valentine through the ropes, who promptly takes a puff, and passes it to a fan. Mr.Gold yells angrily across the ring to Damien Walker, urging him to control his wrestler. Walker just smirks and claps his hands.

Kerry Lane: And there's already some bad blood brewing between the two wrestlers, as well as the managers.

Josh Hart: Gold better stop running his mouth before it runs right into a punch from either Valentine or Walker.

The two compose themselves in the middle of the ring, and begin to circle eachother. They lock up, and Valentino has a slight advantage over Young Mannie in size and strength. He transitions the grapple into a headlock on Young Mannie, but breaks the hold as Mannie gives Valentino a few elbows to the midsection. Mannie grabs ahold of Valentino and attempts to irish whip him into the ropes, but Valentino counters and whips Mannie into the ropes instead, nailing him with a big spinebuster as he returns. Valentino looks around at the crowd, shaking his head arrogantly as if he was saying 'give me a real challenge'. The crowd reacts positively as Valentino guides Mannie back to his feet and sends him into the corner with another irish whip. He charges towards his opponent but is met with a boot to the gut, leaving him bent over in pain. Young Mannie looks to make the most out of his opportunity as he climbs the second turnbuckle and connects with a leg drop to the back of Valentino's neck, flattening Valentino on the mat.

Kerry Lane: You can't deny the athleticism of Young Mannie, he truly has a bright future ahead of him.

Josh Hart: He flattened Tony Valentino like a pancake, I wonder if his face is still the same as it was before... Young Mannie might have just ended his acting career!

Young Mannie stomps on the head and back of Valentino a few times, yelling at Valentino to get up. Valentino tries to make it back to his feet on his own, but Mannie grabs his hair and roughly pulls him to his feet. He pushes Valentino into the turnbuckle and starts to unload with rights and lefts to the midsection, clearly knocking the air out of Valentino. The referee breaks it up, and Mannie retreats to the opposite corner, looking to set up for one of his trademark moves, Swagg Surfin. He begins the acrobatic move by running and doing a cartwheel, but as he attempts to connect with the jumping roundhouse kick to Valentino's face, Valentino throws himself on the mat and rolls away, avoiding the kick and sending Young Mannie over the top rope and to the outside floor.

Kerry Lane: And Valentino just dodged a bullet on that one! He looks like he's still hurting pretty badly from all those punches to the stomach, though.

Valentino rolls to the outside, clutching his ribs. He makes his way over to Young Mannie, who is being coached back to his feet by Damien Walker. Diamante Valentine attempts to block Tony Valentino, but is shoved out of the way. Valentino grabs the head of Young Mannie, and throws him into the ring steps, causing them to separate from the ring. Valentino rolls into the ring, and back out to reset the referee's count, and heads back into the direction of Young Mannie. He pushes Damien Walker out of his way and guides Young Mannie back to his feet, sending him back into the ring. The referee immediately checks on Young Mannie, giving Diamante valentine enough time to connect with a big boot to the back of Valentino's head, the unexpected blow sending him crashing to the floor. Mr.Gold screams to the referee, who then notices Valentino on the ground with Valentine standing over him. The referee threatens to eject Valentine, however, does not, since he did not witness Valentine commit any wrongdoing. Valentino slowly scrambles to his knees as the crowd chants his name loudly, urging him to get back to his feet.

Josh Hart: You see, Kerry, that's what I like about the Red Shield Mafia. They do what they need to do to win, and that's it. They aren't worried about what anyone thinks, as long as they come out with a 'W' at the end of the night.

Kerry Lane: That's pure trash! Valentino was defenseless and that boot nearly knocked his head off!

Valentino finally manages to get back to his feet and roll into the ring, and Young Mannie immediately guides the injured Valentino to his feet. He gives Valentino a few chops to the chest before sending him into the ropes, hitting Valentino with a superkick. The momentum is clearly in Young Mannie's favor as Tony Valentino is laid out in the middle of the ring. Young Mannie screams and flexes to the crowd, heading towards the turnbuckle. He climbs the top rope to set up for a moonsault, taunting the crowd, as Valentino lay motionless. The crowd is almost silent, fearing the end is near as Young Mannie springs from the top rope. However, at the last second, Tony Valentino manages to bring his knees up, breaking up the high-risk maneuver and causing Young Mannie serious pain. Both men lay in the middle of the ring motionless, and Damien Walker is furiously yelling at Young Mannie to get up. Mr.Gold is pacing around nervously, almost afraid to look in the ring and see Valentino in his condition. The referee begins the count--- 1.....

Both men desperately try to get to their feet.

Josh Hart: Young Mannie has been talking all week about his Lucha Libre and superb athletic skill, but it looks like this time it backfired.

Kerry Lane: And that's why it is called a high-risk maneuver; you just don't know what's going to happen.

Josh Hart: Which one of these guys will get back to their feet first?

Kerry Lane: That's a tough question to answer, I'm not sure if either one is going to get up!

They both get to their feet at the same time, still clearly in pain, and they collide with eachother chest-to-chest, trying to gain some kind of leverage over one another. Valentino sends a knee to the midsection of Young Mannie, causing him to bend over and fall victim to a body slam. Valentino springs up immediately and beats on his chest, sending the arena into complete madness. He runs his fingers through his hair and grabs the back of Young Mannie's neck, forcefully picking him back up to his feet. He grabs Young Mannie's face and appears to say something to him, and then sends a vicious chop to his chest, prompting a 'Woo' from the crowd. Valentino then connects with a standing drop-kick, knocking Young Mannie back into the ropes. As Young Mannie bounces off the ropes, he is met with another vicious spinebuster. Valentino shouts out to the crowd, getting a large reaction, and gives Young Mannie some space. Damien Walker and Diamante Valentine yell to Mannie in frustration, hoping to ignite a fire under him, but Valentino has all the momentum swung in his favor. Young Mannie attempts to get back to his feet, but his wobbly legs prevent him from avoiding the Sunset Kick, which again shoots Young Mannie back into the ropes, breaking his fall but leaving him defenseless to The Close Up. Valentino drags Young Mannie to the center of the ring by his feet and goes for the cover. 1...2...3!
Winner: Tony Valentino

Jessica Lock: Your winner, by pinfall, Tony Valentino!

Kerry Lane: What a match! Both superstars gave it their all, but Tony Valentino once again showed he has the ability to compete with the best.

Josh Hart: Hang on, Kerry, look at this!

Post Match: Young Mannie rolls out of the ring while Valentino raises his arms towards the crowd, unaware that Damien Walker and Diamante Valentine have entered the ring behind him. Valentine slips on a pair of brass knuckles and sneaks up behind Valentino. Damien Walker blows his whistle to gain Valentino's attention, and as Valentino turns around, Valentine unloads a haymaker. Valentino ducks underneath, avoiding the punch, and lays Diamante Valentine out with a spinebuster. He starts to go after Damien Walker, who backs away slowly, but Valentino is sent to the mat by a shot to the back of the head by Young Mannie and his singapore cane. Diamante Valentine makes it back to his feet, and Damien Walker spits on Valentino as he tries to stand him back up. He holds Valentino with his arms behind his back, and Diamante Valentine delivers an uppercut to the stomach with his brass-knuckles, causing extreme pain to Valentino. Young Mannie and Diamante Valentine take turns beating Valentino, and Mr.Gold is seen yelling into his cell-phone.

All of a sudden, Dominick Aviles comes sprinting down the aisle to the ring. He slides in the ring and spears Diamante Valentine. Damien Walker lets go of Tony Valentino and tries to swing at Aviles, but he counters with a haymaker to Walker's jaw that knocks him down. He turns around to face Young Mannie but is met immediately with a singapore cane shot to the face, sending him to the ground next to Valentino. Damien Walker rolls out of the ring holding his face as Young Mannie and Valentine continue the beatdown on Valentino and Aviles.

Out of nowhere, a man with a familiar face hops over the security rail from the crowd, and enters the ring without being noticed by the RSM. The man grabs Young Mannie's cane out of his hands, and kicks him in the midsection. Diamante Valentine turns his attention to the man, but is smacked in the face by the cane and knocked out of ring. The man jabs the cane into the Young Mannie's stomach and clotheslines him over the top rope and out of the ring. Mr.Gold enters the ring with a microphone and gives a handshake and a hug to the man. The crowd explodes with excitement as the man offers a hand to Dominick Aviles, and Gold helps Valentino to his feet. Dominick Aviles and the man embrace in the middle of the ring, and Gold speaks.

Mr. Gold: I'd like to introduce you all to my two newest clients... The most devastating man in sports-entertainment, "Devastating" Dominick Aviles! And the man who saved the day... his brother, DAVID VEGAS!

The crowd is sent into a frenzy as the four men in the ring shake hands and show appreciation for one another.

Mr. Gold: This is The Agency, and you better believe that these guys are gonna be holding some gold sooner rather than later. The past, the present, and the future: Vegas, Aviles, and Valentino... Our take-over of the Impact Wrestling Federation starts NOW!

Gold drops the microphone and the four men embrace in the middle of the ring.

*** COMMERICAL BREAK ***

Tainted Love plays as the lights start to flicker around the arena. Then Loki comes in, wearing his glowing face mask, and slowly walks down the aisle without noticing the loud cheers from the crowd.

Jessica Lock: The following match is schedule for one fall, making his way down to the ring, from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing in at 220 lbs, Loki.

Kerry Lane: At Inception Loki was involved in the 10-man elimination match and at one stage was on a roll defeating two superstar in that match.

Josh Hart: Unfortunately for him he couldn’t go on and get a shot at the Intercontinental Championship, but the best way to get yourself back in contention for a title is to rack up some victories and I’m sure that’s what will be on his mind tonight.

Heartless" by Jim Johnston plays as JD and Natalie come out from behind the curtain. They stand back to back and pose on the entrance ramp. The music starts to kick in as they walk down to the ring together. Natalie climbs the stairs as JD jumps onto the apron. He sits on the middle rope to allow Natalie into the ring, before entering the ring himself.

Jessica Lock: And the opponent, from Austin, Texas, weighing in at 195 lbs, JD Michaels!

Kerry Lane: How will JD Michaels be feeling tonight, surely the cage match took a lot out of him at IWF Inception, Loki may have an advantage before the match has even begun.

Josh Hart: Of course he has, Michaels went through hell and back with Aviles.

Singles Match

JD Michaels
Vs
Loki

Bell Rings: Michaels doesn’t seem too eager to start the match and waits for Loki to turn his attention elsewhere, Michaels then charges at Michaels put Loki counters in an arm drag, Michaels quickly gets to his feet but Loki responds with another arm drag this time locking the arm and attempts and early Hanged Up Armbar, Michaels though see’s the threat and escapes quickly, while Loki is getting up Michaels hits a low dropkick to the face followed by a senton and goes for the cover but only gets a 1 count.

Kerry Lane: Michaels saw the danger that that Armbar like submission could do even at an early point in the match and got away which was a wise move.

Josh Hart: We saw superstars tap out to the move at Inception so it was vital for Michaels to escape.

Michaels stomps on the arm of Loki before getting him to his feet and grounded him with a snap suplex followed by mounted punches to the face of Loki, the ref calls for a break and Michaels obliges before continuing the assault with hard forearm smashes to the head of Loki, and again goes for a cover with Loki kicking out after the two. Michaels then locks in a chin lock on Loki as he wears down his opponent. Some of the crowd urge Loki to his feet and he elbows the mid-section of JD Michaels as he releases the chin lock, Loki then knocks Michaels down with a discus clothesline followed with a jawbreaker sending Michaels to the mat. Loki then connects with a leg drop and hooks the leg of JD Michaels but only gets a 2 count.

Kerry Lane: Loki has all the momentum right now; can he put a worn Michaels away?

Loki sets up Michaels for the Shallow Grave but is unsuccessful as Michaels gets out of it and ends up behind Loki, he then rolls up Loki into a school boy but doesn’t hold the pin, instead going for the sharpshooter, this time its Loki who reverses into a roll up but only gets a 2 count. Michaels then quickly gets up and send Loki falling to the ground with a super kick. With a taunt to the fans Michaels climbs to the top turnbuckle, he then leaps off looking to his the frog splash but Loki rolls out of the way and gets to his feet, he then forces Michaels prematurely to his feet and connects with the Shallow Grave and goes for the cover, but Michaels kicks out just before the three count.

Josh Hart: I thought Michaels was done for there, but was just able to kick out.

Kerry Lane: But look Josh, Loki is setting Michaels up for something big right here.

And indeed he is, going for the End is Tonight but Michaels is able to catch the knee’s off Loki and pushes his opponent to the mat, he then tries a second sharpshooter turning Loki not his belly and the submission is locked in. Loki screams out in pain trying to near himself to the bottom rope. Michaels put as much pressure on as he can as Loki nears to the bottom rope.

Josh Hart: I think Loki may have to tap out Kerry.

With great determination Loki is able to grab the bottom rope. Michaels is frustrated and stalks his opponent. Loki struggles to his feet as Michaels attempts the cradle shock. Loki though pushes Michaels away but Michaels uses the momentum to springboard off the turnbuckle and nails Loki with Moonsault DDT, and goes for the cover as the ref counts the three.
Winner: JD Michaels

Kerry Lane: He did Josh; Michaels overcame Loki despite lingering injuries from the cage match.

Josh Hart: Michaels returns to winning ways but what’s next for JD Michaels?

Kerry Lane: Josh, I just got word that Anderson Evolution is backstage and demanding some mic time.

The scene fades on a dark room, the camera seems to be moving as it lands its vision on one IWF world Tag Team Title. This title has the name “Petey Payne†on it as soon the camera zooms out to find Anderson and Payne looking straight into the camera with two big smirks. Hutt Anderson begins to talk.

Hutt Anderson: It seems all the Anderson Evolution do in this company, is make history. On January 31st, 2010, I competed on two Pay Per Views in Madison Square Garden. IWF’s Inception, and APW’s New Years Retribution. In New Years Retribution, I competed in the biggest international match in recent times. The Survive and Conquer. 37 men, over a dozen different companies, and I had the longest showing of any IWF superstar, starting at number 9 and being eliminated at number 26. Then as you all know, prior to New Years Retribution, the Anderson Evolution won these tag titles.

Anderson glances at his tag title as Petey begins to talk.

Petey Payne: From the weeks leading up to Inception, we were told that we’d never win these titles. Everyone thought the Red Shield Mafia, or Triple A were going to win. Even after we defeated the Mafia on the last Monday Night Mayhem. All of you detractors and ego maniacs, who were all on the Triple A and Red Shield Mafia wagon… Look here!

Petey raises his title slightly before beginning to talk again.

Petey Payne: A lot of things changed since Inception. I’m sure all of you have heard that BPB is gone after tonight… That there is a new tag team… That not only did Inception changed the world of IWF, but so did New Years Retribution. My partner here will talk about it.

Hutt gets a big smile on his face as he begins to talk.

Hutt Anderson: I got a special gift for representing IWF the right way in Survive and Conquer. My award will surely put a smile on all of these fans’ face. No… no… no… I’m not going to wipe that egotistical smirk off of Nic Stone’s face and take the World Heavyweight Championship. But I’m sure you all will still like it. This is not the era of Nic Stone, nor the era of Bobby King. It’s the Anderson Evolution’s era. This revolution will be like none other.

Petey and Anderson smile as the camera fades off.

Josh Hart: Anderson Evolution may be counting thier eggs before they hatch.

Kerry Lane: What does that mean Josh, there the IWF World Tag Team Champions and the best tag team in the IWF today.

Josh Hart: We have a new tag team and the Hayes Brothers will be seeking revenger. Its only a matter of time before they lose their titles.

Kerry Lane: Hey let's get back to the action here tonight up next is Dominick Aviles taking on CMS.

Korn's version of “Another Brick in the Wall†begins to play as a wall of smoke covers the entire stage, and when it fades away. CMS comes out from the stage floor standing and looking to the ground, he then in a sudden move points to the sky and then to himself, making a huge flag of Costa Rica to come from the ceiling!

Jessica Lock: Making his way to the ring first, weighing in at 225 pounds, from New York, New York, “Larger Than Life†CMS!

Kerry Lane: CMS had a great showing at Inception, but he was the one who was pinned in the Fatal Fourway match. You know he can't be happy about that!

Josh Hart: I talked with CMS earlier today, and he told me that he's looking to make a statement against Dominick Aviles after his loss at the pay per view!

CMS then walks all the way to the ring bragging. He enters the ring and does a four corner pose pointing himself.

“My World,†by Sick Puppies, hits the speakers and "Devastating" Dominick Aviles walks to the ring slowly, making sure to enjoy his extremely loud ovation from the crowd.

Jessica Lock: And his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds, from Tampa, Florida, “Devastating†Dominick Aviles!

Josh Hart: Aviles is coming off of a huge win in that steel cage match at the pay per view, and he wants to keep his momentum up.

Kerry Lane: There's no doubt that Dominick Aviles won big at the pay per view in that brutal steel cage match! Still, one has to question whether he's at a hundred percent physically after that very physical match!

While walking down the ramp, he appreciates the crowd, as always, slapping hands with his male friends and flirting with the beautiful ladies, making phone signs with his hand as if telling them to "call him". As Aviles makes his way into the ring, he goes to each of the four turnbuckles in the ring, climbs them, and raises his arms. After he is finished, he takes off his shirt and sunglasses and throws them into the crowd. The two men stare each other down as the ref calls for the bell. DING! DING! DING!

Singles Match

CMS
vs.
Dominick Aviles

The two men tie up in the middle of the ring, with Aviles getting the advantage, backing CMS towards the corner. As Aviles goes for a punch, CMS ducks under it and gets behind his opponent, shoving him chest first into the turnbuckle! He then quickly goes for the InMigration Orton Backbreaker, and covers Aviles as the ref gets down to make the count, but Aviles kicks out at the count of two. CMS stays on the attack, giving his adversary a few punches to the side of the head before pulling him up and whipping him towards the ropes. On the rebound, CMS lifts Aviles up and drills him into the mat with a Double A Spine Buster! CMS makes the cover and the ref gets down to make the count, but Dominick kicks out before the count of three.

Josh Hart: CMS is trying to end this one quickly!

Kerry Lane: Against a competitor the caliber of “Devastating†Dominick Aviles, that's not a bad idea! The less chance he gives Aviles a chance at offense, the better off CMS will be in this match!

CMS maintains control over Aviles, pulling him up and slamming him back down to the mat with a quick Scoop Slam before methodically stomping each exposed limb of Aviles, and then giving him a stiff kick to the back, followed up by a Jumping Knee Drop to the sternum! CMS strikes a pose before going for the cover. The ref gets down to make the count, but Dominick kicks out before the count of three.

Josh Hart: Had CMS not showboated there, he may have won the match!

Kerry Lane: I still think he hasn't done enough to but Aviles away!

CMS goes to pull Aviles back up to his feet, but on the way up, Aviles gives him a hard punch to the chin, and follows up with a Spinning Heel kick, taking CMS down to the mat! As both men get back up, Aviles nails him with a quick Dropkick! Aviles is up to his feet in a flash, and as CMS makes his way back up, Aviles catches him with a Hurricarana, rolling through for the cover. The ref gets down to make the count, but CMS powers out of the pin! As both men get to their feet, CMS shoots in and grabs Aviles in position for the Belly-to-Belly Suplex, but Aviles counters, wrapping his foot around CMS' leg, followed up by boxing CMS's ears, forcing CMS to let go! He then gets behind CMS, and takes him down to the mat with a German Suplex, arching his back for the cover. The ref gets down to make the count, but CMS kicks out before the count of three. A few of the fans cheer for CMS, although the rest get a “Devastate him! Devastate him!†chant going, showing their firm support for Dominick Aviles. Aviles then pulls CMS up by the head, and goes to whip him towards the ropes. CMS reverses it, and on the rebound, Aviles ducks the attempted Double Axe Handle, running towards the opposite ropes. As Aviles rebounds, he goes for a Spear, but CMS leaps up, causing his opponent to miss and dive face first into the mat! CMS stalks Aviles as he makes his way to his feet, whipping him to the ropes and grabbing him up for a Sideslam!

Kerry Lane: What a thunderous Sideslam from CMS there!

Josh Hart: He may be closing in on a victory if he can keep on hitting high impact moves like that!

CMS gets back up to a vertical base, pointing to himself with his thumbs while yelling, “C...M...S!†As Aviles makes his way to his feet, CMS goes for the Saprissa Kick, but Avile dodges it, and grabs CMS by the shoulders from the front, drilling him with the Pop the Collar! The fans are going wild as Aviles immediately pulls CMS back up, getting behind him to nail him with The Devastator Half Nelson Facebuster, hooking the leg as the ref counts the three.
Winner: Dominick Aviles

Jessica Lock: Here is your winner, by pinfall, “Devastating†Dominick Aviles!

“My World†blares over the speakers as the ref raises Aviles' arm in victory! Aviles rolls out of the ring to slap fives with the fans in the front row, celebrating his win!

Kerry Lane: That was a hard fought match by both competitors, but just like at Inception, Aviles emerges victorious!

Josh Hart: He was able to weather the early storm from CMS, and hit with a Pop the Collar and Devastator to secure the win tonight! He's on an impressive streak to be sure!

Aviles continues to slap five with the fans as he makes his way up the ramp. IWF goes to a commercial break.

*** COMMERICAL BREAK ***

Kerry Lane: Its now time for our Main Event of the evening with Adam Freeman taking on the Number One Contender to the IWF Intercontinental Championship, Maggot.

Josh Hart: This should be a very interesting matchup between these two men, both men will be fighting for a win, but whoever wants it most will come out on top.

Kerry Lane: I say lets get to the action and get the damn bell rung and this match on the way.

A flat line can be heard echoing throughout the arena, Smoke comes up from below the stage, as the lights go dim and the entire place goes dark. As the opening riffs and beats of “This Cold Black†by Slipknot plays on the PA, The lights start flashing on and off. The first line of the song comes screaming on the sound system and flames start bursting up from underneath the stage. A spotlight then highlights a person coming from behind the curtains and it’s Maggot who has an intense look on his face.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet one inch, weighing in at two hundred and twenty-two pounds, from De Moines, Iowa, “The Maggot†Michael Taylor!

He starts walking down the ramp as the pyros continue to burst out from the stage. Taylor then goes up the apron and looks at the fans with a sadistic look on his face. He enters the ring and sits in one corner with a blank sadistic look on his face as he waits for his opponent.

Josh Hart: The Maggot is one sadistic individual and he was very impressive in the 10-Man Gauntlet Match making his return to the company.

Kerry Lane: He may have his hands full this week though as he has to face off against a very determined Adam Freeman.

Break the Walls Down hit’s the arena as a countdown appears on the titan-tron starting at five and counting down to zero. Pyro’s emit from the stage and has the smoke clears Adam Freeman is standing with his back to the crowd and his arms outstretched. Freeman turns towards the crowd and slowly makes his way down the ramp with a determined look on his face as he locks eyes with Maggot in the ring. Freeman makes his way up the ring steps and into the ring standing tall on the nearest turnbuckle with his arms outstretched.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at five feet eleven inches, weighing in at two hundred and twenty-seven pounds, residing in Manhattan, New York, “IWF’s Savior†Adam Freeman!

Kerry Lane: Adam Freeman looks determined and ready for a fight especially after being turned down by Biggs.

Kerry Lane: You have to wonder if Biggs will try to interfere in another of Freeman’s matches.

**** MAIN EVENT ****

Maggot
vs.
Adam Freeman

Bell Rings: Adam Freeman immediately charges Maggot in the corner and starts throwing lefts and rights connecting with each blow. Maggot has enough and pushes Freeman down to the mat and smiles to the crowd as he stands tall over Freeman. Maggot guides Freeman back to his feet and sends him to the ropes with an irish whip. Freeman bounces back from the ropes and takes Maggot down to the mat with a flying forearm smash and quickly makes his way back to his feet and stomps away at the body of Maggot. Freeman looks cautiously around the ring before guiding Maggot back to his feet and backing him into the corner with knife edge chops across his chest. Maggot smiles after each impact and Freeman just delivers more punishment. Freeman makes his way across the ring and charges at full speed towards Maggot and attempts a body splash, but Maggot rolls out of harms way and quickly grabs Freeman taking him down to the mat with Vendetta.

Josh Hart: Adam Freeman is dishing out the punishment and Maggot is just soaking it all in and seems to be enjoying it.

Kerry Lane: We all know the lifestyle of Maggot and we all know he likes pain and feeds off of it.

Maggot makes the cover and the ref gets down to make the count, but Freeman kicks out right at the count of one. Maggot grabs Freeman by his hair and pulls him back up to his feet. Freeman smacks Maggot across the face once making it back to his feet and quickly drives Maggot down to the mat with snap DDT. Freeman quickly guides Maggot back to his feet and sends him to the corner with an irish whip. Freeman sets up across the ring and charges forward as Maggot slips to the apron. Freeman continues to charges forward and springboards himself out of the corner sending Maggot crashing into the ring barricade with a triangle dropkick. Freeman makes it back to his feet and taunts the fans as they explode with cheers heard throughout the entire arena. Freeman makes his way onto the apron and waits as Maggot slowly makes his way back to his feet and springboards himself off the apron and crashing into Maggot with a moonsault taking him back down to the mat.

Kerry Lane: Adam Freeman has been all over Maggot in this match, but continues to keep an eye on the outside of the ring keeping a look out for any signs of Biggs.

Josh Hart: Freeman needs to keep his focus on Maggot or Maggot will take advantage of any distraction and capitalize on it.

Freeman makes it back to his feet and guides Maggot back to his and rolls him into the ring. Freeman makes his way up the ring steps and into the ring making the cover on Maggot. The ref gets down to make the count, but Maggot kicks out right at the count of two. Freeman makes his way back to his feet and slowly guides Maggot back to his. Maggot explodes with rights and lefts and Freeman dodges each wild thrown punch and drives his knee into the midsection of Maggot. Freeman sends Maggot crashing into the corner with an irish whip and charges for the ropes. Maggot connects with the corner and staggers forward as Freeman bounces off the ropes and drives him down to the mat with the one handed bulldog. Freeman makes his way back to his feet and starts stomping in the corner as the fans claps along filling the arena. Freeman than charges for the ropes jumping over the body of Maggot and spring boarding himself off the ring ropes connecting with the Lionsault in the middle of the ring.

Kerry Lane: Its all of over folks, all Freeman has to do now is make the cover and that’s the three count.

Josh Hart: Its not over just yet Kerry, the fat lady hasn’t even warmed up yet.

Freeman grabs the legs of Maggot and sets him up for the Liontamer as Spaceman by The Killers hit’s the arena. Freeman quickly drops the legs of Maggot as he looks around the ring for Biggs to show his face, but Biggs never shows up. Freeman turns his attention back to Maggot and ducks the clothesline attempt and quickly takes Maggot down to the mat with the Codebreaker. Freeman hooks the legs of Maggot as the ref counts the three.

Winner: Adam Freeman

Jessica Lock: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner of the matchup via pinfall, Adam Freeman!

Kerry Lane: Adam Freeman is on the road to redemption after that victory over Maggot.

Josh Hart: Freeman is lucky he got caught up in Biggs mind games and almost cost himself the match, but he managed to stay on top and walk away with the victory here tonight.

Post Match: Adam Freeman is standing in the middle of the ring and grabs the microphone from Lock. Adam waits for the crowd to die down before addressing the gans.

Adam Freeman: Hey Biggs I know your still in the building so why not bring your ass out to the ring or i'll come back there to find you.

Freeman waits in the middle of the ring waiting for a respone before speaking again.

Adam Freeman: Fine then Biggs have it your way you don't want to man up, I'll just have to find you and kick your ass where ever the hell your hiding at

Josh Hart: Adam Freeman is not going to like whatever he finds when he catches up to Biggs in the back.

Kerry Lane: Folks that’s all the time we have for this week, but be sure to tune in next week.

END SHOW

Dark Match
"The Showkiller†Dan Stevens
vs.
“The Golden Child†Sam Taylor

The match starts off with a collar and elbow tie, followed by a headlock by Stevens. Taylor throws Stevens off and nails a shoulder block. Taylor sprints across the ropes and back to Stevens, who nails a dropkick to the knee of Taylor. Stevens then begins to work on the bad knee of Taylor and eventually puts him in the lion tamer. Taylor is able to make it to the ropes with the crowd solidly behind him. Stevens lifts Taylor and attempts the Super kick, but Taylor catches it and spins Stevens so his back is facing Taylor and Taylor nails The Spare Change.

Taylor scales the top rope and waits for Stevens to get up. Stevens does so and Taylor goes for a Missile Dropkick, but Stevens duck and Taylor lands on the mat hard. Stevens guides Taylor to his feet, who throws Stevens arms in the air, exposing his ribs, and he tackles him outside the ring. Both men take a wicked land, both landing on their necks and the crowd gasps. The referee has no choice but to count them out as they don't even move.

Dark Match
“The Prophet†Jeremiah O’Haire
vs.
Duffman

As the bell sounds, Jeremiah preaches the sins of Duffman. Duffman nods with a cocky grin and gets in his face. Duffman and Jeremiah then start trading rights and lefts, but Jeremiah gets the early advantage with a kick to the gut. Jeremiah goes for a super kick, but Duffman catches it, trips him down, and attempts to lock in the figure four, but is pushed off into the turnbuckle. Duffman turns around, groggy, to O’Haire who nails a snap DDT and begins to work on the neck of Duffman. After minutes of punishment, O’Haire locks on the Dragon Sleeper.

Duffman, with the crowd solidly behind him, floats over behind O’Haire and pushes him away. O’Haire bounces off the ropes and back to eat a flying knee strike. O’Haire gets to his feet and gets knocked down with a big right, and another. Duffman clothesline him and signals for the Bottle Opener. He lifts O’Haire to his feet, who rakes the eyes of Duffman and then charges him, but Duffman kicks him in the gut and locks in a small package, Duffman didn't lock his legs correctly and both men shoulders are on the ground as the referee counts to 3 declaring it a draw.

Dark Match
Mercanries
vs.

This match was all 911 from start. The two new superstars to the IWF isolated Sam Sinner, and completely keep him away from Nark Johnson. Finally after minutes of torture, 911 nails the Suicide Watch and then drags Sinner’s limp body to Johnson. Johnson tags in a goes for a double clothesline, but the two duck and Travesty kicks Johnson in the gut and nails the Cut Throat Driver, followed by Bub, who scaled the top turnbuckle at the time, who nails a diving leg drop. 911 drags both broken, dismantled bodies, to the middle of the ring and pins them with their boot. Very cocky, and they get the 3.
Winners: 911

Status
Not open for further replies.