Monday Mayhem 08/16/10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Dark Match
King Ikaika vs. Crimson Bonez

King Ikaika comes out to get a mixed reaction from the crowd. Crimson Bonez comes out and gets a small pop based on his look. The bell rings and Bonez takes early control. King Ikaika makes a small return after reversing a T-Bone Suplex into a Samoan Drop. Ikaika began going crazy on Bonez, giving himi hard lefts and rights this is followed by back and forth action both men not being able to dominate but the Tsunami High proves the difference between these two impressive athletes.

Winner: King Ikaika

Well its midnight, damn right
We’re wound up too tight
I gotta fist full of whiskey, the bottle just bit me
Ooooo
That shit makes me bat shit crazy
We got not fear no doubt all in balls out

A picture of Adam Freeman holding up the World title on the top turnbuckle with confetti flying donw on him is shown. His evil grin is then displayed

Were going out tonight (hey)
To kick out every light (hey)
Take anything we want (hey)
Take everything in sight (hey)
Were goin’ til the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground at night

Red Shield Mafia his Red Alert on Jeff Jackson and then it cuts to them standing in the middle of the ring with the IWF Tag Team titles.

Were screamin’ like demons
Swingin’ from the ceiling
I gotta fistful of fifties
Tequila just hit me
Ooooo
We got no class, no taste
No shirt and shit faced
We got them lined up
Shot down firing back straight Crown

Footage of Logan Matthews defeating Aaron Williams at Fallout to win the Xtreme Championship is shown. Followed by footage of him winning the Intercontinental title a week later.

Were going out tonight (hey)
To kick out every light (hey)
Take anything we want (hey)
Take everything in sight (hey)
Were goin til the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground at night

Pyro then explodes from the stage as the camera focuses on the fans jumping around holding up their signs. The camera then shows the commentary team of Kerry Lane and Josh Hart.

Lane: Welcome to another action packed edition of Monday Night Mayhem and what an awesome show we have scheduled for tonight.

X’s and O’s hits and Diamante Valentine walks out to the stage.

Jessica Lock: On his way to the ring, from Venice, Italy weighing in at 240 pounds, Diamente Valentine!

Valentine walks down to the ring wearing the IWF Tag Team Title belt around his waist. He climbs into the ring and Takes a Bow.

Seize the Day by Avenged Sevenfold hits the PA Alex C walks out and the crowd cheers. He walks down to the ring in his leather jacket slapping fans’ hands.

Jessica Lock: On his way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 198 pounds, Alex C!

Singles Match
Alex C
Vs
Diamante Valentine

Bell Rings: Alex C quickly shoots for a leg takedown but Diamante moves out of the way and dodges it. Alex C hits the canvass and slowly gets back up only to be taunted by Valentine. Valentine grabs C in a collar-elbow hold. Valentine gets the better of it and forces C into the corner with shear power. Valentine continues to exert pressure onto C and the ref starts counting for DQ. Valentine lets go at the 4 count and hits a corner dropkick out of nowhere! Alex C falls to the canvass and Valentine pulls him out of the corner and goes for the pin. 1…2…kickout by Alex C. Valentine gets an expression of frustration on his face and pulls C to a standing position. Valentine elbows C in the head and C stumbles back into the ropes. Valentine Irish Whips Alex and hits a Big Boot. Alex C. quickly stands up but only gets caught with an Olympic Slam. Valentine goes for a pin and gets a 2 count. Valentine locks in the Heartbreaker.

Lane: Valentine has been dominating so far and this submission could end things early fro Alex C.

Valentine wrenches the hold and Alex C squirms and cringes in pain. Valentine continues to exert pressure but Alex C reverses the hold into a pinning predicament! 1! 2! Kickout Valentine. Both Valentine and C quickly stand up and Valentine goes for another big boot but Alex C ducks it and hits a clothesline! Valentine falls back and leans on the ropes and Alex C hangs him on the second rope and hits a Spike DDT! Alex goes for a pin but is rewarded with an easy kickout. Alex C stands up and walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope. Alex C flies off the top rope, going for a Frog Splash and hits it! Alex C quickly stands up and hits a standing Double Rotation Moonsault! Alex C goes for the pin! ONE! TWO! THRE-KICKOUT BY VALENTINE!

Hart: I thought Alex C had the victory there, and so did the ground, amazing stuff here.

The crowd is in shock and Alex C merely lays down next to an also grounded Valentine. The ref begins to count. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Valentine and C lay motionless. Six. Valentine begins to move his arms and legs. Seven. Valentine rolls over and gets to his knees. Eight. Valentine stands completely up and falls into the corner turnbuckle. He runs to the grounded C and hits a running knee drop! Valentine hooks the leg, one…two…Alex gets the shoulder up. Valentine is clearly frustrated and begins to give Alex C some hard shots to the head. Valentine gives C about 10 hard shots and pulls him to a standing position. Valentine puts Alex C in a Tombstone position and goes for The Leaning Tower and hits it! Valentine goes for a pin! One! Two! Three! No! KICKOUT! Valentine’s frustration is clearly visible and he goes to the top rope. He flies off the ropes, going for a Swanton Bomb but C moves out of the way! C and Valentine both stand up quickly and Valentine gets caught with the C Cutter for the pinfall!

Jessica Lock: Here is your winner, Alex C

Lane: Alex C gets back on track tonight with a victory against Valentine in an exciting contest.

The ref raises Alex C’s hand in victory. Alex C climbs the corner turnbuckle and panders to the crowd and Tony Carmine hits him with a steel chair to the back, sending him over the ropes to ringside! Tony quickly escapes through the crowd before the security tries to stop him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The RSM is backstage beginning an interview when they see Adam Freeman walking past getting ready to hit the ring, all members of the Red Shield Mafia prevents path standing firmly infront of the champ.

(The mood quickly gets serious as freeman stares each RSM member down, As Walker finally speaks and points)

Damien Walker: Hey champ! I want too know something, It seems too me your a coward...The only challenges you take are mediocre and their sub-par! (Points) You see JR is ready......JR will end you.....JR is going too be your IWF World Champ!

Freeman: Somehow I find that vary hard to beleive, infact I find your comments laughable, but you are right about one thing, my opponents so far have been sub-par, and I'd still think the same if I ever faced JR Kingston.

There is a grin on Freemans face as he walks away.

Lane: Seems like were going to hear from Adam Freeman next here on Monday Night Mayhem.

The arena goes dark, a code flashes on the titantron and the word savour flashes, the word saviour then breaks and is replaces by a countdown thathits the titantron starting at 5 finishing at 0, Freeman walks onto the stage arragantly wearing a suit with his title over his shoulder he walks down the ramp simply ignoring the fans before climbing the steps and entering the ring, he then stands in the centre of the ring staring into the crowd taking in the reaction.

Jessica Lock: Ladies and gentleman please welcome your IWF Champion, Adam Freeman!

Lane: He comes the Adam Freeman coming off a successful title defence against Eric Dafoe at Heatwave, that victory could only have done wonders for his ever growing ego.

Hart: He proved he deserves to be champion though Kerry, I’m looking forward to hear what our champion has to say despite the crowd’s negative reaction tonight.

Freeman: What did I tell you all? What did I tell you? I am standing in this ring right now and I am still the IWF Champion, and it isn’t because I cheated, it’s not because it was a fluke win, I fairly defeated Eric Dafoe at Heatwave, Eric there is no excuses, nothing for you to hide behind, once again I proved that I am the much better athlete, I always was and I always will be. When Dafoe returned to apparently save me form myself, you were all filled with hope and promises, none of which was deleived apart from the promises I gave, I promised I would defeat Dafoe which I did and no he has to return to the bottom of the barrel, the lowest of the lowest and quite honestly, he never even deserved a title shot in the first place.

There is a mixed response from the crowd here.

Freeman: And with Dafoe out of the way I can move on to much bigger and much more important matters. A few days before Heatwave I requested too our GM that I wanted my own show here on Mayhem, a show that the Saviour would host because lets be honest here, I am the big draw in this company, whenever I am on the screen I bring in ratings and next week the first of many show will take place in this very ring, and my guest next week will be JR Kingston. Speaking of whom, it was quite interesting to here what Walker had to say backstage not long ago and we’ll see what he has to say for himself next week, which brings me to the important matter of the IWF Championship.

Freeman takes a minute looking into the crowd before continuing to speak.

Freeman: As Champion, right now I don’t see any standout superstar that deserves a shot at my title, but with that said I will personally be watching many of you in action in the coming weeks, intrigued to see if any of you losers out the back can make a good impression, including my opponent for tonight Jared Thunder, let me remind you that this is a man who has already failed in his attempt to win the IWF Championship this year, he is no threat to me or my title, and I am going to prove later tonight why I am the IWF Champion and the best there is here in IWF.

Break the Walls Down hits

Lane: Well Freeman faces of against Jared Thunder later tonight. Can Thunder make an impression and change Freeman’s opinion on his title hopes.

Hart: Freeman sounds confident and you can’t deny that Freeman is certainly the man to beat at the moment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK!!

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Lane: Welcome back to Monday Night Mayhem as Nick Dannon and Jacob Scott circle the ring ready for action here.

Singles Match
Nick Dannon
Vs
Jacob Scott

Bell Rings: Dannon wastes no time and jumps Scott as he jumps the barrier Dannon drags Scott towards the ring before turning and launching him into the barrier with force, Dannon rolls into the ring as Scott crawls toward the ring pulling himself up the apron only to be met by Dannon dragging him into the ring as the ref calls for the bell, Dannon picks Scott up and tosses him into the corner and starts to deliver viscious punches to the whole body of Scott to trys to cover up. Dannon strightens Scott up before pulling his leather jacket over his head getting Scott tangled up causing him to stumble out to the centre of the ring where he fights to try and get his jacket off, Dannon starts to circle Scott smiling away whilst slapping him across the head but as he does Scott get his jacket off only to be kicked in the side of the head with Dannon swiftly following up with a release german suplex sending Scott flying through the air into a heap against the bottom rope.

Kerry Lane: Dannon has left this newcomer in a heap.

Dannon walks over and gently guides Scott to his feet and shouts "Your nothing compared to me" before punching him directly on the jaw, Dannon then places Scott in the corner and hits a hard body shot, folowed by a punch to the jaw then a knee to the upper body before tossing Scott out of the corner only to hit a hard lariat nearly knocking Scotts head off. Dannon covers Scott for the pin 1...2.. Dannon raises Scotts arm breaking the count and shakes his head at the referee, Dannon leaves the ring and slowly climbs the turnbuckles stopping at the top to soak up the boo's before leaping of and hitting a theatrical elbow drop and he makes the cover 1...2... he again raises Scotts arm and signals he hasn't finished yet he lifts Scott up and signals for the end before planting Scott with the Arrivederci! 1...2...3.

winner: Nick Dannon

Lane: Dannon is victorious defeating Jacob Scott here on Mayhem.

Hart: Scott had no answer to Dannons offence in this match.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lights go out and Da Graveyard comes on. When the comes on the the lights come on (but are dimmed) and Rikichet and Kiko appear on stage in their entrance attire and singapore canes in their hands. They slowly make their way down the ring. They slide into the ring and do their mongolian hand waves as they rise. The lights come on all the way and the song fades after they jump on the turnbuckle and look around. They rip their outfits off and get ready, Rikkichet moves to ringside and waits in silence.

Jessica Lock: This next match is set for one fall! On the way to the ring, from Ulan Bator Mongolia, weighing in at 167 pounds: Kiko Sheiko!

"Attack" blares through the speakers and as the opening beebops plays the lights go out, then flicker between total darkness and completly blue lights slowly at first for 8 seconds until it is rapid fire blinking, then blue fireworks explode from the stage, followed by Dylan Harris, walking to the stage and striking a version of a "Legend Killer" pose as blue sparks shower him.

Jessica Lock: And his opponent from Franklin, Tennessee, weighing in at 188 pounds, The Drizzle Dylan Harris!

He quickly scurries down the ramp and hops up to the ring apron and jumps over the top rope. Then he climbs up to the top rope, points across to the crowd and strikes his pose again, which he calls the "Drizzle pose" as blue sparks slowly come from the sky again. He then hops down and waits looking relaxed and leaning against the corner turnbuckle

Singles Match
Dylan Harris
Vs
Kiko Sheilko

Bell Rings: As the bell rings Harris and Kiko lock up and circle around a couple of times, Harris puts Kiko in a side headlock which Kiko quickly escapes and bounces off the ropes taking Harris off his feet with a clothesline.

Josh Hart: Kiko looking good here tonight.

Kerry Lane: You only look as good as your last attack…

Kiko picks Harris up and whips him into the ropes and plants him with a drop toe hold and locks in an ankle lock, Harris screams out in pain trying to resist tapping to such a submission, HArris is able to crawl towards the ropes and reaches out grabbing the bottom rope and the ref starts the count “1! 2! 3! 4!†Kiko releases the hold and Harris grasps his leg in pain.

Kerry Lane: A close call there, Harris nearly tapping out.

Josh Hart: that’s good strategy right there, working the leg of a high flyer.

Kiko picks Harris up and try’s to set up Way of the Warrior be Harris rolls him up into a cover: 1…easy kickout.
Harris picks Kiko up and pushes him into the corner, he throws him out of the corner and goes to the top rope for a moonsault, Kiko counters into a seated piledriver and Harris’ head bounces off the mat.

Josh Hart: Ouch! Get that man a cigar.

Kerry Lane: Stick a fork in him, he’s done.

Kiko screams something at Harris then puts him in the Koji Clutch, Harris begins to fade.

Josh Hart: This same move made Jeff Jackson pass out a few weeks ago.

Kerry Lane: And then at Heatwave Jackson and his team mates beat the Moltisanti Coalition…

The ref raises Harris’ arm once and it drops, twice and it drops, he raises it one final time and it drops, the ref rings the bell.

Jessica Lock: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner, Kiko Sheiko!

Lane: Sheilko is the winner tonight, putting away Dylan Harris.

Hart: Only time will tell whats in store for these superstars in the coming weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The lights in the arena all go black, starting a buzz from the crowd. After ten seconds of silence, the sounds of Kanye West's "Power" can be heard from the PA.*

Oh. Ayyyyy.
Oh. Ayyyyy.
Oh. Ayyyyy.
Ayyyay Ayyyay

*A video starts to roll on the big screen showing Vino and the Moltisanti Coalition. As the lyrics continue, we see footage of the MC attacking at Heatwave. We see Carmine hitting A-Truth with the Busaiku Knee Kick. This is followed by various flashes of the MC beating on people with clips of Vino looking satisfied at the destruction he ordered. As Vino smiles watching the Coalition destroy people the song reaches the chorus.*

No One Man Should Have All That Power.

*The screen goes black as the word power echos through the arena. After more silence, the beat for Eminem's "Cinderella Man" starts up, creating more buzz.

You know, technically I'm not even really supposed to be here right now.

*The screen lights up showing footage of the Coalition attacking Logan Matthews after Heatwave.*

So f**k it, might as well make the most of it.

*The screen switches from the footage to the words "Left for Dead By His 'Family.'"*

Guess I'm lucky
Some of us don't get a second chance.
But I ain't blowin' this one.

*We get more footage, this time of Logan Matthews in the ring with opponents, shaking hands, trading blows. The words "One Warrior Has Joined The Forces Of Honor." appear on a black background before showing more more footage of Matthews' in-ring action.*

Who can catch lightning in a bottle, set fire to water
Comin' out the nozzle on a fire hose, flyer than swatters?
Cinderella Man

*The screen switches back to the black background with the text "Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" before switching to say "But Absolute Honor Makes Noblemen of Commoners" before showing Matthews hitting a devastating Jawbreaker Lariat. The video then quickly cuts to text that changes rapidly "Next week...The Moltisanti Era Ends...And the Era of Honor Begins...Next Week...Logan Matthews Returns." The video stops with the words "Cinderella Man" echoing in the arena.*

COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!!!

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Lane: Welcome back to Monday Mayhem and if you saw what happened before the break then you will know what all this sudden buzz is about.

Hart: Was some weird things being said in that video message but it seems that Logan MAtthew is back this week, and he's taking out the Moltisanti Coalition.

Alive†plays throughout the PA system as Jarred Thunder sprints out of the arena running down the ramp, high fiving the fans. He stops in the middle of the ramp and raises both his arms up as money falls from the ceiling! The crowd is electric as Thunder enters the ring and awaits Jessica Lock’s introduction.

Jessica Lock: The following match is schedule for one fall. Introducing first, standing 6 feet 2 inches tall, from Mt. Olympus, he is The God Of Gods, JARRED THUNDER!!!

Lane: What a huge match this is for this young man, he wants to prrove that he has what it takes to defeat Adam Freeman here tonight.

Hart: Thunder has never defeated Freeman, and if he want to change that he will have to bring his A game tonight.

Break the walls down plays through the arena as pyro explodes from the stage area, Freeman then emerges from the back with his championship around his waist, he walks down the ramp arragantly and confidently as he steps into the ring looking into the crowd.

Jessica Lock: And the opponent, now residing in Manhattan. New York, weighing in at 227 pounds, the IWF Champion Adam Freeman!

Lane: What a main event this is, Freeman against Thunder theres history between these two.

Hart: I cannot wait to see how this match pans out.

Singles Match
Adam Freeman
Vs
Jared Thunder

Bell Rings: The crowd get solidly behind Jared Thunder as the match begins, both competitors circle the ring and go in for a traditional grapple but Freeman steps away and points as Thunder and tries to go for a cheap shot to the face but Thunder blocks it and starts hammering away hard at Freeman’s face with left and right arm jabs, Thunder looks pumped as he pummels away still at Freeman who tries to shield his face, Freeman is knocked off his feet and Thunder now begins stomping away at Freeman before using his knee to nail the saviour in the stomach. Thunder has no intention of slowing down as he drags the Champion to his feet nailing him with a snapnare followed by a dropkick to the back of the head and Thunder goes for the first cover of the match only getting a one count.

Lane: An aggressive start by Thunder taking the fight directly to Adam Freeman here.

Thunder locks in a front facelock on Freeman who gets to a vertical base; Freeman tries to send Jared Thunder over his shoulders but Thunder knees Freeman in the skull and connects with a vertical suplex followed by another cover getting the 2. Thunder is starting to look confident out there as he guides Freeman to his feet and sends him to the corner. Thunder then charges at Freeman who gets the boot up sending Thunder groggy for a moment. Freeman then gets behind and clubs him in the back sending his opponent down. With Freeman for the first time in this match on the offence he drives repeated elbows to the mid section of Thunder before locking in a reverse sleeper. The crowd get behind Thunder as he quickly regains a vertical base and elbows his way out the hold. Thunder then rebounds of the rope but Freeman takes him down with a hard clothesline when he returns. Freeman then taunts sweeping his hands as he does so.

Lane: Suddenly Freeman has the advantage in this match, and if you’re Thunder you would want to change that as quickly as possible.

Hart: That’s true, because Freeman will slowly pick you apart if he’s allowed to do so.

Freeman pulls the hair of Thunder getting him to his feet and connects with a body slam, again Freeman uses the hair of Thunder to get him up this time sending his former rival down with an underhook backbreaker, then goes for the cover but only gets a 2 count. The grin of the Saviours face remains as he stalks Thunder, when Thunder is up Freeman gets him into a full nelson and looks to finish the match with the breakdown but Thunder counters superbly with a stunner like move sending both men down. The referee starts a 10 count.

Lane: Both men are down; the first to get up surely will gain an advantage.

Both men get to their feet by the count of 7, Freeman runs at Thunder who grabs the arm of the champion connecting with an arm drag, Freeman gets up but is taken down by a dropkick to the head. The crowd comes alive as Thunder gains momentum-getting Freeman to his feet connecting with a power bomb into the cover for a 2 count. There is slight frustration in Thunders face as he yells for Freeman to get up; in time the champion does so as Thunder looks to end things with the Kick Of Deity but Freeman moves out of the way rebounds of the ropes taking Thunder down head first on the return with a one handed bulldog. Sensing an opportunity Freeman looks for the Lionsault but Thunder rolls out of the way sending Freeman crashing to the mat. Thunder quickly gets Freeman to his feet and boots him hard in the mid section and looking perhaps for the Wheel of Thunder but before the move can be executed Freeman takes Thunder down by the legs looking for the Walls, Thunder is half turned over struggling with all his might to avoid the move being locked in and kicks Freeman towards the ropes, he gets up quickly and clothesline Freeman and himself out of the ring.

Lane: This match has now been taken to the outside of the ring, Thunder looking to punish Freeman.

Thunder is looking big as he climbs the steel steps waiting for Freeman to get up from the outside floor. When he does Thunder jumps of the steps looking for a front dropkick but Freeman catches the legs of Thunder who hits the floor and Freeman turns him over into the Walls on the outside.

Hart: The Walls is locked in, but let me stress that a tap out cannot occur outside the ring but the damage is being done Freeman sitting back on the Walls here.

Freeman wrenches until the count of 5 as he re-enters the ring leaving Thunder crippled on the outside. By the count of 8 Thunder is still barely moving but just before the ten count he springs into gear spending a lot of energy rolling into the ring. Freeman is beside himself but goes for the cover Thunder just about getting the shoulder up before the 3. The frustration in Freeman’s face is quite clear, yelling at the ref saying it was a 3. The ref stands his ground as Freeman returns to the outside grabbing his IWF Title belt. Thunder uses the ropes to get up as Freeman stalks him from behind with his title.

Lane: What the hell is Freeman thinking here, if this connects Freeman will be disqualified.

The ref pleads with Freeman to put the championship belt down but he doesn’t and looks to nail Thunder in the skull but out of nowhere Thunder connects with the Kick of Deity and both wrestlers fall to the mat. Thunder knows he needs to make the cover and crawls over to Freeman just about hooking the leg as the ref counts but Freeman somehow gets the shoulder up before the 3.

Hart: Freeman kicks out, what the hell!!

Thunder cannot believe it; he goes as far as questioning the ref’s count. The ref again stands firm despite being cornered, Thunder turns around but is met with a hard Codebreaker by Freeman, Freeman takes a moment to compose himself and makes the cover as the ref counts the refs hand comes down for the three. Freeman celebrates until the ref points out that Thunders left legs is on the bottom rope. Freeman yells at the ref who again takes abuse. Thunder however looks out, but Freeman seems low on energy also, he grabs both legs of the grounded Thunder and pulls him to the centre of the ring, Freeman looks into the booing crowd looking for a submission victory, Freeman goes to turn Thunder over but Thunder counters into a small package. The ref counts and Freeman just about manages to kick out. Freeman gets up and rakes the eyes off Thunder, then shoves him into the referee, with the refs backed turned for a moment Freeman quickly nails Thunder with the breakdown face first into the IWF title left in the ring from earlier. Thunder is down with a cut forhead, the ref then has a word with Freeman who protests his innocents, with Thunder pretty much out Freeman runs to the ropes and connects with the Lionsault, he hooks the leg and the referee counts the 3.

Break the Walls Down hits.

Jessica Lock: Here is your winner, the IWF Champion Adam Freeman.

Hart: What an encounter that was, both men giving everything they had who an outstanding contest.

Lane: It was, both men kicking out of signature moves, Freeman though cheats his way to victory at the end perhaps hindering the victory somewhat.

Post Match: Freeman is halfway up the ramp when he stops, his face filled with disgust, he then turns around and walks back down the ramp putting his title on the steps as he enters the ring. Thunder is down as the referee and a medic try and attend to the wound on Thunders forhead.

Lane: What is Freeman thinknig here, Thunder is out and being treated here.

Hart: Obviosuly he doesn't think a victory is enough here.

Freeman shoves the referee and medic out of the way, he then grabs the legs of Thunder and attempts to turn him over into the Walls. Thunder though resists kicking Freeman to the ropes. Thunder then gets up as Freeman charges at him but Thunder sends Freeman over the ropes. Thunder then yells at Freeman as blood drips down his face. Freeman angrily steams up the ramp.

Lane: The Champion tried to really sink the teeth into Thunder at the end of their match their, he had to go that bit further but it backfired on him.

Hart: Thunder despite being blooded had a bit of recovery time and was able to see off that post match attack by Freeman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In The City airs on the PA system to loud boos as Joseph Harrington enters the arena. He is holding a microphone and his music dies as he begins to talk.

Joseph Harrington: Looks like I’m back here in the IWF. I find it funny how more people bought tickets for tonight’s show as opposed to the weeks when I was out. It’s very clear that you all came to see me.

Crowd starts to boo as Harrington starts to walk down the ramp slowly. He has a smirk on his face as he continues.

Joseph Harrington: Whether is be for my amazing skills, my good looks, or because of what happened at Heatwave, you all are here to watch me. Admit it!

The crowd boos even louder as Harrington laughs.

Joseph Harrington: I find myself competing in the main event against someone as shitty as Jason Fisher. This man is pathetic, but before I start on him… I got something to explain to you parasites.

Huge heat from the insult as Harrington is interrupted by it. He continues.

Joseph Harrington: Hutt Anderson and Petey Payne, the Anderson Evolution.

The crowd cheer at the name of the Anderson Evolution. Harrington shakes his head in disgust and continues to talk.

Joseph Harrington: These two men, who you fans cheered for. The men who you called heroes. They are fakes. Liars who only used you to get what they want.

The crowd gives Harrington huge heat as he puts his head down and talks in a anger tone.

Joseph Harrington: And me. You see from when I debuted here to when I lost to Logan Matthews, Hutt, Petey, and I would hang around. This was because we were “friends†at that time. They always talked about how they wanted to have had another shot and how they felt like they got cheated. This whining was unbearable…

Huge heat again on Harrington as he enters the ring and continues.

Joseph Harrington: They used the assault on me and the crying of you idiotic fans to make their “triumphant†return. It made me sick! So I did what I had to, to not only save the integrity of this wrestling federation, but to save you fans from witnessing a scam. All you ugly vermin in the crowd tonight should be chanting… Thank you Harrington.

Harrington raises his head up high as the crowd starts chanting you suck. He is about to talk when Open Your Eyes airs on the PA system as Jason Fisher enters the arena to a huge pop from the crowd.

Jessica Lock: The following contest is schedule for one fall and it is the main event! In the ring currently from Tampa Bay, Florida. Weighing in at 235 pounds. The Prospect, Joseph Harrington! And his opponent from Las Vegas, Nevada. Weighing in at 209 pounds. The Monday Night Delight, Jason Fisher!

Fisher enters the ring as Harrington drops his microphone and gets ready.

Main Event
Non Title

Joseph Harrington
Vs.
Jason Fisher

Bell Rings: Both men circle up in the center of the ring. They lock up, but Harrington quickly transfers the traditional lock up to a hammerlock. Fisher tries to break free, but can’t. He than goes for a swift elbow shot, but Harrington ducks it and now has Fisher in a back suplex position, with the hammerlock still applied. He lifts Fisher up, but Fisher uses the momentum to do a back flip, forcing Harrington to release the Hammerlock and Fisher landed on his feet. Harrington turns around to the charging Fisher and nails a swift Ricky steamboat style arm drag. Fisher jumps to his feet and charges at Harrington again. Harrington goes for a big lariat, but Fisher ducks. He sprints across the ropes and back to Harrington, who attempts another lariat, but Fisher ducks and grabs Harrington for a school boy, but he kicks out at 2. Both men jump to their feet and it’s a stand off.

Kerry Lane: Two very different styles here Josh.

Josh Hart: Yeah you got Fisher who is a known high flyer and you have Harrington, who is a very good traditional style wrestler. Fisher tried to up the tempo, but the stand off kind of killed it.

Both men circle up again and are about to lock up, when Harrington shoots in for a double leg takedown and succeeds. Fisher falls on his back and Harrington jumps from the legs to the head, but Fisher rolls to his stomach. Harrington grapevines his legs around the gut of Fisher and starts slapping his head. Harrington starts to laugh as he turns Fisher over with a half nelson pin. Fisher kicks out at 2 and scrambles to his feet. Harrington follows and goes for another double leg takedown, but Fisher side steps it and backs away from Harrington.

Josh Hart: Harrington showing his mat wrestling skills.

Kerry Lane: Fisher is keeping some distance, which is good because in a close up fight, the better mat wrestler would win. That’s Harrington.

Harrington jumps to his feet and begins to circle with Fisher once again. Both men go to lock up once again, but this time it’s Fisher who attacks first and he attacks with a side headlock. Fisher wrenches it a little bit, before Harrington throws him off. Fisher comes back and goes for a big lariat, but Harrington ducks. Harrington starts sprinting across the ropes and both men rebound off the ropes and back to meet in the middle of the ring. Fisher hops over Harrington and both men go to the other side of the ring. Both men meet in the middle of the ring again where Harrington jumps for a dropkick and it hits Fisher right in the mouth!

Kerry Lane: What beautiful timing from Harrington.

Josh Hart: Harrington has been in control for most of the match. Can Fisher rebound?

Harrington goes for the cover, but Fisher kicks out at 2. Harrington guides Fisher to his feet and puts him in position for a suplex. Harrington lifts him up, but Fisher floats over. Fisher wraps his arms around Harrington’s gut in a german suplex position, but Harrington quickly spins behind Fisher and locks him in a german suplex. Harrington pops his hips and goes for the german suplex, but Fisher uses the momentum to flip backwards and lands on his feet. Harrington, who is on his back now, sits up and turns around to the standing Fisher who connects with a beautiful shining wizard! Cover by Fisher, but Harrington kicks out at 2.

[B]Kerry Lane: [/B]What a kick.

Josh Hart: Fisher has stopped the pain. Now he has a chance to turn this match around.

Fisher guides Harrington to his feet, but Harrington breaks Fisher’s grip and goes for a swift European Uppercut, but Fisher steps back and goes for a huge head kick, but Harrington ducks it. Harrington kicks Fisher in the gut and puts him in position for a DDT, but Fisher spins out of the DDT, and nails a sit out jaw breaker. Harrington takes a step back, dazed, as Fisher jumps to his feet and sprints across the ropes. He comes back to Harrington and connects with the spear! Cover by Fisher, but Harrington again kicks out at 2!

Kerry Lane: It’s obvious Fisher is extremely focused.

Josh Hart: Yeah, it takes a lot of focus and discipline to out maneuver Harrington.

Fisher guides Harrington to his feet, but Harrington again breaks Fisher’s grip and quickly nails a Reverse Atomic drop. Harrington follows this with a European Uppercut and than finally ends the series with a beautiful dropkick. Fisher rolls close to the side of the ring and Harrington exits the ring on that very side. He stands right next to Fisher and goes for the Tope Atomico, but Fisher rolls closer to the apron and Harrington rolls on his feet. Fisher quickly jumps to his feet and goes for the Springboard flying chuck, and connects! Cover by Fisher, but Harrington again is able to kick out at 2!

Kerry Lane: What a contest here.

Josh Hart: Jason Fisher trying to get an upset over Harrington here.

Fisher drags Harrington’s body to the corner and sets him up for the third dimension. He climbs to the top and goes for the finisher, but Harrington catches Fisher with his knees. The knees dig into the gut of Fisher as Fisher rolls around the ring in pain. Harrington gets to his feet as Fisher is on his feet with his back turned to Harrington. Harrington charges Fisher, but Fisher, as if he has eyes in the back of his eyes, attempts the pele kick and nails it! Cover by Fisher, but Harrington kicks out at 2! Both men are in pain as Fisher is having trouble getting to his feet with his bad ribs.

Josh Hart: Both men are feeling it here.

Kerry Lane: I wasn’t to sure about Fisher in this match, but man is he delivering.

Fisher drags Harrington to the corner once again and sets him up for the third dimension. He attempts it, but Harrington is able to jump to his feet and push Fisher’s legs forward, causing him to land uncomfortably on the turnbuckle. Harrington begins to climb the turnbuckle and is behind Fisher as he puts him in position for a back superplex and nails it! The crowd gasps in horror at the sickening move. Fisher looks out cold as Harrington begins to inch himself to Fisher for the cover.

Josh Hart: Oh my god! What a move!

Kerry Lane: This could be it!

Harrington doesn’t go for the cover, but instead begins to stand on his feet. He makes it on his feet and guides Fisher to his feet. Harrington puts Fisher in position for the Prospect Driver, but Fisher floats behind Harrington once again! Harrington turns over and catches a right hook from Fisher and attempts to lock in the Crossface, but Fisher somersaults forwards and both men jump to their feet to Fisher who kicks Harrington in the gut and locks in a small package. The stunned Harrington is unable to kick out and Fisher gets the 3!

Jessica Lock: You’re winner of the match via pinfall, Jason Fisher!

Post Match: The crowd explodes as Fisher is on both his knees, completely exhausted, with his arm raised high. Harrington jumps to his feet and attacks Fisher with a big kick to the back of the skull. The crowd dies down as Harrington begins to stomp on the neck of Fisher several times before guiding Fisher to his feet. The crowd erupts as Jeff Jackson is seen sprinting to the ring. He runs in and after Harrington, but Harrington swiftly punt kicks Jackson directly in the crotch. Harrington than grabs the groggy Jackson and throws him out of the ring. He turns to Fisher, who had fallen down on his stomach and locks in the Crossface.

Josh Hart: What a cowardly act shown by Harrington. Upset that he lost.

Kerry Lane: He has a right to be upset. The kid stole it from him.

Harrington lets go of the Crossface and leaves the arena as In The City airs on the PA System. Jackson enters the ring and checks up on Fisher as Harrington struts out of the arena.

Josh Hart: Harrington showed us his true colors tonight.

Kerry Lane: What you mean? What Harrington did was justified!

Josh Hart: Whatever... What a night! Well this is it for us tonight, we’ll see you next week! Goodnight!