• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moments that traumatized you

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
When earthquake before the summerslam match with hogan, I had recurring nightmares instead of hogan it was me, was freakin' awful, felt like when I woke up I couldn't breath. My moms stopped me watching before school nights as a young kid

Honky Tonk GOAT

The loss that forced the IIconics to disband permanently. They were literally the best, cohesive, gimmicky tag team in women’s history. They are both awful and struggling in singles competition, so in effect is ruining both their careers.

Meanwhile they got tag teams that don’t even go together like:
Nia & Shayna
Tamina & Natalya
Naomi & Lana
Otis & Chad Gable

So those make sense, but the IIconics have to be broken up? Seems like they are going out of their way and doing everything they can to ruin wrestling...

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Benoit is an obvious choice. Wrestling was weird afterwards.

This other one didn't traumatize me as such, but Punk leaving. I think if it had not been for Bryan, I might have stopped watching completely in 2014. The product was pretty bad after Batista won the 2014 Men's Rumble, I had just about given up on it. I was sick of the fans being treated like garbage, and all my favourite guys got tossed out the rumble like they meant nothing. Then news came out Punk walked out, and I just lost all motivation to watch. I'm glad I didn't stop watching looking back, that was one of the best WrestleMania events and probably won't be topped in the current era.