Modern Warfare 3 Releasing This Year

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Taker

Reaction score
Rate a Matchtype Day 7: Elimination Chamber

Ok, the First Blood Match got a devastating 8 for the result, Day 7 introduces you to the...Elimination Chamber!

The Elimination Chamber is used when 6 wrestlers compete in a 2 mile of Steel Chain structure. The Elimination Chamber is one of the brutal matches there ever is in the WWE. 2 wrestlers start in the ring and every minute a superstar's chamber is open and the wrestler enters the ring. The winner of the match becomes Champion. My best Elimination Chamber has to be the first Ever, when Triple H, HBK, Booker T, Kane & Chris Jericho went at it for the World Heavyweight Championship! I am going to give this amazing match a 8.5/10

Elimination Chamber: 8.5/10

Mikes

Reaction score
9/10 very innovative but ruined by the extreme elimination chamber

Ben

Reaction score
Modern Warfare 3 is well into production and is expected to be released this year, according to online reports.

L.A. Times blog Company Town reports that the game -- which has not yet been officially announced -- will be the first Modern Warfare title developed with outside help, as series developer Infinity Ward is said to be sharing single-player development duties with Sledgehammer Games. Singularity and X-Men Origins: Wolverine developer Raven Software is said to be developing the multiplayer component.

Citing "people familiar with the situation," the report says that the game is expected to ship in November, and will be 2011's annual release in the Call of Duty series.

Sledgehammer was originally tapped to develop its own Call of Duty spin-off, often rumored to be a space adventure, but it is rumored that the departure of several key Infinity Ward staff last year caused development of that game to be put on the backburner in order to help Modern Warfare 3 reach completion.

If the November rumor is true, we expect to hear an official announcement either at or just before E3 on June 7.

1UP

Churning out the cash cow at a rapid pace. MW2 was fun, but I honestly got bored with it way quicker than I did with the previous versions.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Call of Duty spin-off in space sounds FUCKING AMAZING, while I'll still check out MW3, that game would have interested me a lot more. With an over the stop story like MW and a space setting, they could really do something amazing.

Kairi

Reaction score
i'll be getting it but only after the craziness that is seems to cause has died down.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Wow, so how much is this game going to suck? Not to bash Raven, they make some entertaining games. Most recent was singularity(sp?) It was a fun shooter with a pretty decent single player game, never tried the multi.