Moderator Elections (Part 1 - Nominations)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
WWE Discussion - Great One

TNA Discussion - JBones

ROH Discussion - Montana or Chucky T's Grenade

Independent Promotion - Hometown Kid

General/Classic Wrestling Discussion - Axis

News Rumors & Spoilers - Peepshow

Be The Booker - Hometown Kid

Serious Discussion - Italian Outsider or Axis

Kizza should definitely mod the VIP section or something and Beer Money Army should definitely be admin. :shifty:

Reaction score
WWE Discussion - Great One

TNA Discussion - JBones

ROH Discussion - Montana or Chucky T's Grenade

Independent Promotion - Hometown Kid

General/Classic Wrestling Discussion - Axis

News Rumors & Spoilers - Peepshow

Be The Booker - Hometown Kid

Serious Discussion - Italian Outsider or Axis

Kizza should definitely mod the VIP section or something and Beer Money Army should definitely be admin. :shifty:

The Catsa for admin bandwagon has been on for so long. It has to happen eventually.

btw, like the idea of Dylan for BTB too since it means we don't have to have as many on staff. :y:

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Just make Dylan the mod of everything, then everything will be real neat. :y:

Seriously though, Brandon's fine there. My BTB isn't good enough yet to deserve mod status. :(

Edited Catsa in for admin.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Yeah if Catsa isn't made admin this year I'll riot, we've been asking for him to be admin for years now.

Yeah, I figured why have Dylan and seX both modding two seperate inactive sections when Dylan is one of the most active in each :y:

Reaction score
Just make Dylan the mod of everything, then everything will be real neat. :y:

Seriously though, Brandon's fine there. My BTB isn't good enough yet to deserve mod status. :(

Edited Catsa in for admin.

If being mod had anything to do with quality of the writing, then Brandon probably wouldn't be mod anyway. He's certainly not the best writer in the section.

edit - CTG would work for BTB too.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
If being mod had anything to do with quality of the writing, then Brandon probably wouldn't be mod anyway. He's certainly not the best writer in the section.

Well I would like to think that it counts for something, even though technically it doesn't. In reality I think it most certainly should, along with the amount of quality shows they're posting. Because anybody is qualified to mod it on the most basic of terms. But yeah, he's not that great. :eek:

I still think he's done about the best he could to bring activity to the section though.

Reaction score
But why does he need to be mod to bring activity to the section? I agree w/ Lennie in that there's no point having him mod one section when it's a dead section anyway, and I think you or CTG would be a better choice as mod anyway.

Reaction score
Internet-Don%27t_worry_Tron.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.