Mod Elections - Match 2 for TNA Discussion Group

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should be the Moderator for the TNA Discussion Section

• JurassicBonez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charsmatic Edge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nation

Reaction score
JBonez. Yep. No competition to be honest. CE has made a few good threads/posts but that's about it.

Reaction score
Who the fuck nominated CE in the first place? Wow.

Bonez.

I did, I think. At the time though, I was unaware he had accounts which he used to talk to himself with, and he actually brought activity to the section and was in there a whole heap. Still, I know I also nominated Bonez, and I like the guy too much to vote against him. Even if CE was still active and not erm, fucked up in the head, I'd still vote Bonez.

nation

Reaction score
I think it's safe to say JBonez has won this. Unless a flood of CE votes come in he has this locked. Ready for the ROH discussion election.

Axis

Reaction score
A TNA mod is not needed given the activity of that forum. However, since it's somehow deemed necessary by people, and since "none" is not an option, I have voted for the lesser of two evils by voting for JBonez. I like Bonez, I just don't think that the spot needs to be filled.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Who the fuck voted for CE? I bet it was Beer, trying to be a rebel. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.