Mobile Phone Advertisement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Well i havent really done anything in photoshop for awhile so i thought i would open it up and try and get rid of some rust graphic wise.

sonyericsson4rq6.jpg

took me about 30 mins to do , but im not to sure about it really. if i spent more time on it would have proberly came out better. if you have any comments on how i could improve it let me know. think i kind of know why i stopped doing graphics for awhile now though.

PeepShow

How can you get better? :rofl:

Seriously, that is awesome. I have no earthly idea how you even think of these things, let alone complete it. Great job.

9.8/10

RazorX

Reaction score
dude i love ur work u no that this one is again like the rest of ur works awsome 9.5/10 i just love ur work.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys , hopefully i get a few more comments off other people too :)

Slash

Reaction score
AdDicTi0n I love you man haha i need to get to be able to do this. I love how you blended everything so nicely and the centerpiece of the phone just pops out at you. I don't see much rust great job man.

Famou$ 187

Simply phenmonal work here.You have no rust at all thats 4 sure.

Enigma22

Reaction score
9.9/10 this is amazing. its basically perfect.

Reaction score
ive seen ur other work and this isnt exactly ur best, try to make the bg brighter orange but not to bright, also try making the musical notes a very bright orange

Wrestling Station

^As what alhajri said, also the main text there its too dark, i think you could have added some light to it to make the text stand out abit more.

Also, you could have made the black color of the phone more interesting than being too plain rough black.. something like metallic black color, by adding a duplicated layer of the phone and make the layer style as soft light.

But very good looking poster.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
ive seen ur other work and this isnt exactly ur best, try to make the bg brighter orange but not to bright, also try making the musical notes a very bright orange

Yeah thats what i did to start of with but i dont know why it didnt look right for some reason to me , have a look
sonyericsson1hk6.jpg
, wasnt to sure about it from there thats why i made it a little more darker but i see what you mean and i will try and add it into it later.

^As what alhajri said, also the main text there its too dark, i think you could have added some light to it to make the text stand out abit more.

Also, you could have made the black color of the phone more interesting than being too plain rough black.. something like metallic black color, by adding a duplicated layer of the phone and make the layer style as soft light.

But very good looking poster.

yeah i know what you mean also WS , i just wanted to try and keep the phone its self in the original colors because thats the phone its advertising , i dont really like the soft light effect but i will try that out also.

Thanks for the real feedback Abdullah Al Hajri & WS , thats the kind of feedback people need really.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Personally, i dont like the outter glow on the musical notes. ALso the phone it self, it looks like you may have a slight inner shadow on it? As it looks pretty dark.

The main brush work is cool, the butterfly idea is nice and the background is also cool. It flows nicely together, but i think its lacking "appeal" if you know what i mean. It needs to be abit more brighter, as it is an advertsing poster.

gashface

Reaction score
The colour needs some work, bit too dark in areas and I'm not so keen on the butterfly brushes, they just look too flat.