MNM June 21, 2010 Joseph Harrington (C) vs Logan Matthews - Intercontinental Title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
At a request of Vino, the newly crown Intercontinental champion will face the also newly crown Xtreme Champion, but wait, only the Intercontinental title is up for grabs?

Reaction score
Re: MNM June 21, 2010 Joseph Harrington (C) vs Logan Matthews - Intercontinental Titl

Title: Double Your Titles, Double Your Fun.
Mood: Sextacular.

Hello boys and girls, it is I, your hero, the Messiah of Pro Wresting, the new Nature Boy, the list goes on, and on, and on. But no matter what you call me, you have to call me Champ. I won and this title and really all I have to say is that it absolutely sucks. Did my SEE my match on the Pay Per View? It was awful! That was NOT wrestling, that was garbage. To ensure that none of you have to see anything that brutal ever again, I will be soon be announcing the NEW rules that I will be defending the Xtreme Title under.

Alright kids, it's time to stop the beating around the bush here and talk about what everyone wants me to talk about, my upcoming IWF Intercontinental Championship match with Joesph Harrington this week and to be honest, I really don't have much to say about it. I'm just so blessed to work in an company run by a brilliant man like Mr. Moltesoni. Where else could a wrestler the caliber of myself be given opportunities to win multiple titles to just please his legions of fans? Only in the IWF and only with a genius like Vino at the helm.

This Monday night, I will become the new IWF Intercontinental Champion, the only double champion in IWF today. This week will be just another tape for the highlight reel that they're gonna show when I become IWF World Champion, because that is my destiny.

Vino Bless You

Logan Matthews

Status
Not open for further replies.