MNM July 5th 2010 Tom Singer vs. Young Mannie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

maty619

Reaction score
The scene opens with Tom Singer already stood in the ring with a mic in his hand and the fans chanting "Singer! Singer! Singer!". Tom puts the mic to his mouth and begins to talk to the fans.

Tom: Finally, The Rockstar, Tom Singer has made it to the IWF live matches!

The fans start to roar with cheers.

Tom: After weeks of attempting to get my face on IWF television I have finally got myself off the dark matches and onto the main card. Finally the viewers at home will see this face on their television screens. Finally I will get my name out there as IWF's one and only Rockstar! This Monday night my true IWF career begins, there will be no audience only matches for me any more, I will refuse to lay down and accept a loss!

The fans begin to get excited.

Tom: And on to my opponent, the most overrated superstar in the history of IWF Young Mannie, a man who thinks he will continue his winning streak and make it 3, well Mannie let me tell you that will not happen. I doubt that you can stop me when I am so pumped, no, I know you can't stop me when I am so pumped. I am going to begin the biggest roll any superstar has ever had in IWF history. The fans know it (the fans cheer), I know it, and most importantly you know it. I can smell that hint of doubt in your mind from a mile off. I can see that you are unsure of yourself every time you look in my eyes. You look at me and see a man in tip top physical condition.

Tom opens his jacket showing off his chest and stomach.

Tom: You look at me and you see the Rockstar! A man that is so determined to succeed, that is so fit and ready to compete at the highest level. I don't care what your history is in IWF, I don't care about your accolades, that really doesn't interest me. I'm not interested in what you have to say to me, so you might as well stay where you are, don't bother coming out here because I will not listen, in fact I will just walk away. The reason for that is I don't want you to think that anybody wants to know what you have to say. You might think that the IWF universe, the IWF locker room or me cares but we don't. I see that you are not confident and that is all I care about. So Mannie, by the way what sort of name is Young Mannie? So Mannie, to summarise, NOBODY CARES!!!!!

maty619

Reaction score
The scene opens with Tom Singer already stood in the ring with a mic in his hand and the fans chanting "Singer! Singer! Singer!". Tom puts the mic to his mouth and begins to talk to the fans.

Tom: Finally, The Rockstar, Tom Singer has made it to the IWF live matches!

The fans start to roar with cheers.

Tom: After weeks of attempting to get my face on IWF television I have finally got myself off the dark matches and onto the main card. Finally the viewers at home will see this face on their television screens. Finally I will get my name out there as IWF's one and only Rockstar! This Monday night my true IWF career begins, there will be no audience only matches for me any more, I will refuse to lay down and accept a loss!

The fans begin to get excited.

Tom: And on to my opponent, the most overrated superstar in the history of IWF Young Mannie, a man who thinks he will continue his winning streak and make it 3, well Mannie let me tell you that will not happen. I doubt that you can stop me when I am so pumped, no, I know you can't stop me when I am so pumped. I am going to begin the biggest roll any superstar has ever had in IWF history. The fans know it (the fans cheer), I know it, and most importantly you know it. I can smell that hint of doubt in your mind from a mile off. I can see that you are unsure of yourself every time you look in my eyes. You look at me and see a man in tip top physical condition.

Tom opens his jacket showing off his chest and stomach.

Tom: You look at me and you see the Rockstar! A man that is so determined to succeed, that is so fit and ready to compete at the highest level. I don't care what your history is in IWF, I don't care about your accolades, that really doesn't interest me. I'm not interested in what you have to say to me, so you might as well stay where you are, don't bother coming out here because I will not listen, in fact I will just walk away. The reason for that is I don't want you to think that anybody wants to know what you have to say. You might think that the IWF universe, the IWF locker room or me cares but we don't. I see that you are not confident and that is all I care about. So Mannie, by the way what sort of name is Young Mannie? So Mannie, to summarise, NOBODY CARES!!!!!

YoungMannie

Reaction score
*Scene opens in Young Mannie's private recording studio as he's currently in a session with famous producer Timbaland, As Mannie finishes singing the last vocals of his new song "I Got Cha". Mannie is now sitting down as Timbaland plays back the finished track, after hearing the 1st 30 seconds Mannie soon notices the camera crew/Carl Long and tells them too wait outside*

(The door is open as Mannie soon follows as he closes the door and pats Carl Long on the shoulders)

CL: (Looks as if being touched right now is pissing him off, but fakes a smile anyway) Well Mannie we're here once again! This Monday night your opponent is the self-proclaimed "Rockstar" Tom Singer...Any thoughts on him and the match?

(Mannie pulls out a black&mild, he lights it and puffs as he thinks)

Mannie: Well to be honest Carl.....I never heard of this guy, second last time I saw MTV and viewed the Billboard 100 charts I didn't see A Tom Singer on them! Well besides this guy living a gimmick, I Actually live in reality. Tom Singer when have you been on red carpets or even in a studio, I'm guessing not....I'm in an actual studio recording with an world famous producer, while you proclaim a lifestyle that none of us have even heard or knew about! I saw your display of disrespect on IWF.com but I want too know something......You don't have too like me or care about my accomplishments! But I swear on my birthright you will respect me, I am a man, and I am pro wrestler.....I want you too bring your so called best against me, because I'm going too embarrass you....I'm going too stomp your ass through the ring, or maybe I will drop on your head with a 420 driver, I have so many ways too defeat it's not even funny! I dare too push yourself, Because I do this on a daily basis I give one fact right now sir! When IWF restarted back around late last year, I wasn't on the dark card, I started straight too the maincard......(rubs chin and puffs smoke)

(Mannie laughs and then ponders)

Mannie: Why should I explain anything, You nothing but another stepping stone in the RSM era, and better yet my singles career! I should've asked why were blessed too be in a match with me then again, I should ask why every opponent gets that chance! I can't promise that you will be a star after this match, But I promise that being in the ring with me will make a better wrestler and maybe one day you can look back and say that I was once in the ring with Young Mannie! Wait if i recall one of your comments you said What kind of name is Young Mannie? Well it's the name of a champion, A true ring master, and Recording artist! Who owns anything he does.....Hopefully when we get in this match I'll make you famous enough that people will bother too goto your page on IWF.com!

(Mannie lifts up t-shirt and flashes his 6-pack as he smirks)

Wow and your pressed about physical conditioning, Hell ask anyone whoever faced me.....The looks of me being out of breathe or me being out of place in the ring because I smoke is just mere labeling! I wrestled some people in the ring stoned out my mind and still came out winning, See wrestling and music (points behind him) May be a joke too you but too me it's life! I promise the pain you feel on Monday Mayhem will not only feel so excruciating, I would probably make you retire! Tom Singer the curtain is closing....The light is dimming and My star is rising, You will remember me and why my name is Young Mannie....when I pick up the world and (Pauses and smirks) Carl please bring the microphone a little closer....(Mannie enters inside the room)

(The Mic is closer and the camera pans inside the room, after Mannie asks Timbaland too shout out the last part of his signature phrase)

Timbaland: Yo when he drops the world on your fucking head! (Throws up peace sign)

(Camera pans back too Mannie as he smirks and he sticks his head out the door crack and begins too say something)

Mannie: There you have Carl.....The truth and the real "Rockstar" giving the people what they want! I really now have too get back too recording so bye Carl!

*Camera fades as Carl Long tries too shakes hands with Mannie and he gets the door slammed in his face*

YoungMannie

Reaction score
*Scene opens in Young Mannie's private recording studio as he's currently in a session with famous producer Timbaland, As Mannie finishes singing the last vocals of his new song "I Got Cha". Mannie is now sitting down as Timbaland plays back the finished track, after hearing the 1st 30 seconds Mannie soon notices the camera crew/Carl Long and tells them too wait outside*

(The door is open as Mannie soon follows as he closes the door and pats Carl Long on the shoulders)

CL: (Looks as if being touched right now is pissing him off, but fakes a smile anyway) Well Mannie we're here once again! This Monday night your opponent is the self-proclaimed "Rockstar" Tom Singer...Any thoughts on him and the match?

(Mannie pulls out a black&mild, he lights it and puffs as he thinks)

Mannie: Well to be honest Carl.....I never heard of this guy, second last time I saw MTV and viewed the Billboard 100 charts I didn't see A Tom Singer on them! Well besides this guy living a gimmick, I Actually live in reality. Tom Singer when have you been on red carpets or even in a studio, I'm guessing not....I'm in an actual studio recording with an world famous producer, while you proclaim a lifestyle that none of us have even heard or knew about! I saw your display of disrespect on IWF.com but I want too know something......You don't have too like me or care about my accomplishments! But I swear on my birthright you will respect me, I am a man, and I am pro wrestler.....I want you too bring your so called best against me, because I'm going too embarrass you....I'm going too stomp your ass through the ring, or maybe I will drop on your head with a 420 driver, I have so many ways too defeat it's not even funny! I dare too push yourself, Because I do this on a daily basis I give one fact right now sir! When IWF restarted back around late last year, I wasn't on the dark card, I started straight too the maincard......(rubs chin and puffs smoke)

(Mannie laughs and then ponders)

Mannie: Why should I explain anything, You nothing but another stepping stone in the RSM era, and better yet my singles career! I should've asked why were blessed too be in a match with me then again, I should ask why every opponent gets that chance! I can't promise that you will be a star after this match, But I promise that being in the ring with me will make a better wrestler and maybe one day you can look back and say that I was once in the ring with Young Mannie! Wait if i recall one of your comments you said What kind of name is Young Mannie? Well it's the name of a champion, A true ring master, and Recording artist! Who owns anything he does.....Hopefully when we get in this match I'll make you famous enough that people will bother too goto your page on IWF.com!

(Mannie lifts up t-shirt and flashes his 6-pack as he smirks)

Wow and your pressed about physical conditioning, Hell ask anyone whoever faced me.....The looks of me being out of breathe or me being out of place in the ring because I smoke is just mere labeling! I wrestled some people in the ring stoned out my mind and still came out winning, See wrestling and music (points behind him) May be a joke too you but too me it's life! I promise the pain you feel on Monday Mayhem will not only feel so excruciating, I would probably make you retire! Tom Singer the curtain is closing....The light is dimming and My star is rising, You will remember me and why my name is Young Mannie....when I pick up the world and (Pauses and smirks) Carl please bring the microphone a little closer....(Mannie enters inside the room)

(The Mic is closer and the camera pans inside the room, after Mannie asks Timbaland too shout out the last part of his signature phrase)

Timbaland: Yo when he drops the world on your fucking head! (Throws up peace sign)

(Camera pans back too Mannie as he smirks and he sticks his head out the door crack and begins too say something)

Mannie: There you have Carl.....The truth and the real "Rockstar" giving the people what they want! I really now have too get back too recording so bye Carl!

*Camera fades as Carl Long tries too shakes hands with Mannie and he gets the door slammed in his face*

Status
Not open for further replies.