MNM July 5th 2010 AJ Cash vs. Josh Jones vs. Alex C

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex C

Reaction score
Scene opens in Alex's locker room,with him sitting on the chair,singing and playing guitar :
" Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over....."

Then Alex notices the camera,lays the guitar next to him,and starts talking:

Alex C : Hey,I'm sorry for welcoming you in my locker room this way,but this song,melody and words, mean so much to me. It followed me since the start of my carrier,through all my ups and downs,tough and happy moments...periods when I felt like I'm on the top of the world,but also the periods when I just wanned to disappear,to get far away from everybody. And believe me,I had many things like that in my life.Actually,I can say my life is built from hard moments,and fight to get back up from them.Most of the people couldn't stand the half of difficulties I've been though.But,I am not just a part of "most people".I trained so hard to make my name in this business, I was ready to sacrifice everything I had,just to try,to give my best in making my dream - my reality.That made the iron will in me,the desire thats burning like fire.That gives me strength to never stop,to never quit...Even when my chances are zero. Heh,I can explain you the feeling when I finally made it where I was going. The world I imagined all those years - was right in front of me. The world of "crazy professional wresting" I watched on TV every single day,the world I was thinking about all the time,was now really - my world. I was the happiest kid in the world. Yeah,I was like 18,19 years old,so I was still a kid. But pretty soon,my dreams were crashed down. Everything I imagined was nothing but a crap. I let the things from TV and media create a total illusion in my mind. Way I,the innocent kid, imagined wresting could be described in three words - entertainment,sportsmanship,and friendship.But,the reality killed me. The real three words that can describe pro wrestling are - hate,selfishness....and backstabbing. Other guys act like they are your friends,but for the money and some kind of success, they will stab you in the back,they would run over dead bodies. From the start of my carrier till now,I had many things like that happening to me.

Alex takes a breath,looks to the floor and then looks back to the camera and starts talking

Alex C : I had a friend once. I could say I had a brother once,we were that close. We wrestled in same federation,been a tag team,very successful actually. We won Tag Team Championship couple of times,we have been on the top of tag division,and everything was great. But when I won my first singles championship there,jealousy inside of him exploded on the surface. We started a bloody war,a brutal rivalry...which ,i can say,in the end we both lost. That was the toughest part of my life. Not only I had to fight with my best friend,I had to fight against my internal demons as well. I had to see what kind of person I am,am I going forward,or is this the end of a road for me. And I decided I must continue doing what I was born to do! Now some more years have changed,and I evolved is something even better. I am not a same man I used to be,and thats for sure. I started this interview with a song called "Seize The Day" and thats exactly what I did every singe day forward in my life.

Alex stands up and starts walking in the locker room.

Alex C : Which brings me here,to the IWF. After I won my debut dark match,next week I'm finally going to compete in IWF TV event. I heard on of my opponents retired before the match. Well,that has good and bad side. Bad is now I can show my skills only on one guy,and good is he saved himself the abasement on live TV. (quietly laughs) . And for the end,I feel I have something to explain to everybody,related to what transpired in my recent interview with Carl Long.Nothing personal at all. There are just some things that don't need to be explained right now. (Camera zooms a little,while Alex gets more serious).

Alex C : There are stories that don't have to be talked about. There are stories that time will tell for them selfs. There are stories that,but that same hands of time...sometimes in the right moment....will be....Relived.

Alex looks at the camera for few more seconds,and then lights turn ending the segment.

Alex C

Reaction score
Scene opens in Alex's locker room,with him sitting on the chair,singing and playing guitar :
" Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over....."

Then Alex notices the camera,lays the guitar next to him,and starts talking:

Alex C : Hey,I'm sorry for welcoming you in my locker room this way,but this song,melody and words, mean so much to me. It followed me since the start of my carrier,through all my ups and downs,tough and happy moments...periods when I felt like I'm on the top of the world,but also the periods when I just wanned to disappear,to get far away from everybody. And believe me,I had many things like that in my life.Actually,I can say my life is built from hard moments,and fight to get back up from them.Most of the people couldn't stand the half of difficulties I've been though.But,I am not just a part of "most people".I trained so hard to make my name in this business, I was ready to sacrifice everything I had,just to try,to give my best in making my dream - my reality.That made the iron will in me,the desire thats burning like fire.That gives me strength to never stop,to never quit...Even when my chances are zero. Heh,I can explain you the feeling when I finally made it where I was going. The world I imagined all those years - was right in front of me. The world of "crazy professional wresting" I watched on TV every single day,the world I was thinking about all the time,was now really - my world. I was the happiest kid in the world. Yeah,I was like 18,19 years old,so I was still a kid. But pretty soon,my dreams were crashed down. Everything I imagined was nothing but a crap. I let the things from TV and media create a total illusion in my mind. Way I,the innocent kid, imagined wresting could be described in three words - entertainment,sportsmanship,and friendship.But,the reality killed me. The real three words that can describe pro wrestling are - hate,selfishness....and backstabbing. Other guys act like they are your friends,but for the money and some kind of success, they will stab you in the back,they would run over dead bodies. From the start of my carrier till now,I had many things like that happening to me.

Alex takes a breath,looks to the floor and then looks back to the camera and starts talking

Alex C : I had a friend once. I could say I had a brother once,we were that close. We wrestled in same federation,been a tag team,very successful actually. We won Tag Team Championship couple of times,we have been on the top of tag division,and everything was great. But when I won my first singles championship there,jealousy inside of him exploded on the surface. We started a bloody war,a brutal rivalry...which ,i can say,in the end we both lost. That was the toughest part of my life. Not only I had to fight with my best friend,I had to fight against my internal demons as well. I had to see what kind of person I am,am I going forward,or is this the end of a road for me. And I decided I must continue doing what I was born to do! Now some more years have changed,and I evolved is something even better. I am not a same man I used to be,and thats for sure. I started this interview with a song called "Seize The Day" and thats exactly what I did every singe day forward in my life.

Alex stands up and starts walking in the locker room.

Alex C : Which brings me here,to the IWF. After I won my debut dark match,next week I'm finally going to compete in IWF TV event. I heard on of my opponents retired before the match. Well,that has good and bad side. Bad is now I can show my skills only on one guy,and good is he saved himself the abasement on live TV. (quietly laughs) . And for the end,I feel I have something to explain to everybody,related to what transpired in my recent interview with Carl Long.Nothing personal at all. There are just some things that don't need to be explained right now. (Camera zooms a little,while Alex gets more serious).

Alex C : There are stories that don't have to be talked about. There are stories that time will tell for them selfs. There are stories that,but that same hands of time...sometimes in the right moment....will be....Relived.

Alex looks at the camera for few more seconds,and then lights turn ending the segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.