MNM#9 Singles Match Jackson Michales VS Bradley Jona Kellert

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel26

Reaction score
The camera is pointed towards the ceiling of a lonely corridor in The Staples Centre. As the camera spans down, we catch up with Jackson Michaels walking along with Natalie and Burke at either side of him.

Jackson clears his throat which prompts Natalie to hand him a small piece of paper. Michaels reads what is wrote on the paper.

Jackson Michaels: Bradly Jona Kellert.

Jackson scrunches the piece of paper and throws it into a passing bin.

Jackson Michaels: I don’t even know where to begin with this man. He has done so much for German wrestlers; paved the way if you like.

Natalie and Burke look at each other before looking at Jackson, very confused.

Jackson Michaels: Senior that is. This guy has done nothing! I have done a bit of research on him and it turns out this is his second run in IWF, I wonder if he will be more successful this time round. Speaking of his last run, where have the rest of The Kellert Crue got to?

Jackson looks at Natalie and Burke who both shrug their shoulders.

Jackson Michaels: I am actually worried about where the rest of his family are. Maybe he…killed them or something?!

As they continue to walk down the corridor, they pass a female. Jackson stops and stares. He grabs her by the shoulder and spins her round.

Jackson Michaels: Melody?

He soon realises the woman is not Melody Kellert, so lets her get back to her business. Jackson puts his hands on his hips and sighs as the camera fades to black.

The scene reopens with Natalie Marie and Benjamin Burke sat around backstage. Natalie has her laptop out whereas Burke is just sat there. Jackson bursts into shot with a handful of papers. Natalie closes her laptop.

Natalie Marie: What have you got there?

Jackson Michaels: Well, I have been doing some research, calling a few people and I can’t locate the rest of The Kellert Crue! So, I pulled a few strings and got these printed up.

Jackson holds up a post with an image of The Keller Crue on with a massive heading “WHERE ARE THE KELLERT CRUE?!â€￾ with contact information below the image.

Jackson Michaels: I think we should put these up and see what happens.

He hands both Natalie and Burke some posters and some tape and they all head off in different directions. Jackson walks down the corridor and comes to the refreshment stand. He reaches above the coffee station and sticks a poster up. Jackson heads off into the distance, sticking up more posters.

Once he is out of shot, Bradly Jona Kellert comes to the coffee station and begins making himself a drink. He notices the poster and rips it off the wall. He reads it in disgust and rips it up. Kellert continues making his coffee and lifts the milk carton to pour into his drink. As he sets the milk down, the camera zooms in to show a picture The Kellert Crue on the side of the carton!

Status
Not open for further replies.