MNM#9 Jared Thunder Vs Sam Caldwell Vs Travesty Vs Sam Taylor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizMasta3000

*The scene opens on Fulton and St. James in Brooklyn, NY. You can clearly hear the police sirens. The flashing blue and red lights are blinding and the overall atmosphere is the epitome of everyday life on the streets of NY. Travesty and Capodonna are seen in a black Pontiac. Capo and Trav are smoking blunts looking around.*

Travesty

On some real shit Cap, I feel right at home man. I miss being on the streets real talk. The rush of running from police. Sitting on the stoop all day deling dope and shit. Being a dopeboy was no jokje don't get me wrong but we were kids man and you couldn't tell us nothing. We were the only cuban family on the block besides Santos Kilo and them. We had something to prove.

*Capodonna nods as they see a kid clear a fence running from a group of cops*

Capodonna

I hear you chico but remember, we moved to bigger and better thing mang. (He points to the end of the block) You see that kid right there? He's about to sell some weed to this white boy walking up the street. (They watch the transaction) Thats 90 dollars in his hand right? 70 goes to us. All these young punks work for us fam. We worked our up from employees to bosses. When you took out Freddie Sweet and his goons, we became the law of the streets. I wouldn't do nothing different from my past mang. We became bosses and now we we're expanding our hustle to the wrestling ring. A more legal hustle nonetheless but it's all a hustle. We still have to grind to make that guap like everyone else in the locker room. Just like the block. Word from Aaron is we have seperate matches this week. You have a fatal four way natch with Sam Caldwell, Jared Thunder and Sam Taylor.

Travesty

Oh word? Sam Caldwell, I heard of him from around the way. Young cat from the Chi was on his little hustle until he found a way out. I saw him wrestle and while I was impressed, he ascts like a square son. Always kissing the fans asses and crying and shit getouttahere with that man. He's good, but I'm better and he's going to see that on monday.

Jared Thunder? Never heard of him before I saw him wrestle Bradley Jona Kellert last week. I don't know too much about but I do know how he is in the ring and that's all that's going to matter. Quite frankly, he's very well-rounded but no match for my wits.

Sam Taylor. I'm lost on this one. I've never seen him wrestle before so its a surprise for me. He looks like he has it together but I'm still going to break him like a twig. Hahaha. For real though. People saw what you could do Capo last week now it's my turn to show them. Too bad we ain't have no match together yet but it's good to show we can do alone so we really are a force to be reckoned with when we're together. Yo digg?

Capodonna

Yeah I feel you. Son pass the blunt though. You hogging the whole thing mang.

Travesty

(coughing) Oh shit my bad

*He passes the blunt and they laugh as the scene fades*

MizMasta3000

(The scene opens to the local gym in chicago. Two martial arts guys are seen sparing inside a boxing ring. The guys are Sam Caldwell and a tough looking guy named Foxx. Carter is seen at ring side watching the sparing in amusement.)

Foxx: Come on man, remember what I have been teaching you. An apparently tired opponent becaome prey. Vulnerable. Don't let them know you are tired. Or you will fall a victim man. They come at you 10 fold and defeat you.

Sam: (out of breath) But I am tired Foxx. (He calls a time out and they both go to the corner to talk along with Carter who seems to now have a frustrated look on his face)

Foxx: Look, you have been doing great since Carter here called me up and said you need a motivator. Someone to get you oin your feet. An extra push to get you running ten times strong. I told you that the key to it is to secure your skills. For the past weeks, we have been exposing you to different things to get your move arsenal more eclectic and to expose you a mixture of different fighting styles. You are already a great submissionist but you honed those skills. We educated your feet and got you intouch with your body so you can use it instead of a foreign object as a weapon. We exposed you to Jiu Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Muay Tai, Street fighting; which you are already very familiar with. Karate and Martial arts as a whole is what we will focus on next.

Carter: You are going to be a suplex machine, a kicking machine, a striking machine, a submission machine, a well versatiled wrestler. You don't see too many of those any more if at all. You are no longer just the Force of a Million, you are now "The Thoroughbred". You will make your opponets notice. You make them bleed if you have to, tap if you have to, trow in the towel if you have to. You will do whatever it takes to win. You got that?

Sam: Yes sir. "The Thoroughbred" Sam Caldwell. I like the soud of that. I hear that I have a match against three relatively new guys. Jared Thunder, Travesty, and Sam Taylor "The Golden Child". Boys, its your lucky day. The frustrations inside of me from losing my chance to win the intercontinental title. Plus ther fact that I have been a hands on student in the sciences of kinesiology recently. You now get to experience the end results. You are all my testees. I will take out all the pain inside of mine on you all.

Travesty is supposed to be some kind of former drug dealer turned cartel boss from New York. This isn't the streets my friend, it's a wrestling ring. I talk with wrestling. Not weed. Not dope. Not crack. Not guns. Wrestling. I'm not scared of you are your clique Cuban Link. Aaron Ying used to be a buddy of mine until he sold his self to you two criminals. I'm no Dr. Phil so I won't get into it. Just now that you are getting into the ring with a thoroughbred and not one of those dopeboys you are used to dealing with.

Now on the other hand, Jared Thunder is a guy I have no choice but to respect. He is impressive as hell in the ring. I heard about the Gods of the Ring and they are no joke. Him his faction mates are true cream of the crop. However Jared, I want you to understand that this is a turning point in my career. Unforunately, I have too much at stake right now to let you step over me into your own success. Against anyone else, I'm behind you but at this juncture, you stepped into a problem and you will be dealt with no discrimination.

Onto the next one Sam Taylor (Sam now takes off his dojo headband and puts it in his duffle bag. He takes out his phone to check the time. By now, Carter has gone on to his other boxing trainees and Foxx in back of Sam hitting at a punching bag). A cocky but not arrogant guy. Nothing wrong with that at all. But there is a difference between confidence, and stupidity. Don't cross that line Sam. It's ok to go into a match thinking you are going to win but the second you even fathom that you are going to defeat me, you run right into the stupidity side of that line. And I would hate to see that happen. I would hate for you get on your high horse and get your hopes up just to wallow in utter defeat. Shame. Agony. That goes for you too Jared and Travesty. I want all three of you to understand that I am a new Sam Caldwell. I am destined for greatness. You will just fall short epically; I promise you.

Foxx: (looking over from his punching bag) Those are some strong words son. Glad to see you getting some of that fire desire back in you. That's the spirit. Now are you ready for some sparing. A great wrestler should always want to get better.

Sam: (Gets his headband back out and puts it on) You know it man. Lets go

(The two step back into the ring a begin to spar once again. Carter who is training another boxer stops to see this and is filled with joy. He returns to his trainee will a smile on his face. Sam got his fire back. The scene fades)

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Scene opens showing Jared Thunder sit at the middle of three tables in the dimly lit locker room of the IWF E-Federation next to his manager, holding his signature cane and black suit, Doctor Von Jupiter. Jared is wearing his knee-torn blue jeans and a bright red shirt. In the middle of talking "small-talk" the subject comes up- once again- about Jared Thunder's debut.

Doctor Von Jupiter: Nice job against Brolly Jane Keller or whatever his name is. You really impressed me. The fans were all about you, and I bet you that about seven-eighths of them went home and branded you as one of the top IWF Wrestlers.

Jared Thunder: Thanks again for that advice last week. And I'll tell you again and again that it felt like I was on top of the world when I hit the Kick of the Deity and the Thunder Wheel. Like you said last week, the fans are in my corner, every freakin' step of the way!

Jupiter: Even though that's not how I exactly said it, at least you got the point.

Jupiter then shifts uneasily in his seat, and gets a stern look on his face, as if he has nothing but seriousness in his life.

Jupiter: But now on to this week. Fatal Four Way. No matter if I know your opponents or not, you must be ready. You have a twenty-five percent chance of coming out on top. You even have to admit that due to your inexperience in the big leagues, you have an even lower percent chance of winning.

Thunder: Fatal Four Way, Iron Man Match, Steel Cage Match, it doesn't matter because the fans are my--

Jared's words are cut off as two young men, one with long black hair and wearing blue jeans without a shirt, and one with short jet black hair wearing a black jean shorts without a shirt, walk into the room. Jared's emotions explode as he sees their faces. Jared stands up, pushing his chair against the room against the wall, and stalks over to the two young men, stealing Jupiter's stern, fierce face.

Thunder: You've got to be completely oblivious to come here at a time like this! I can't believe Ric sent you here! Why the hell are you here in the first place? Whatever the reason is, its got to be a load of bull. Max, you and your freakishly long hair better get out! And take Luke with you!

Max Alive: Can't you just reminisce for two seconds, bro? I mean, this could be the last time that three of the God's of the Ring will ever be together again.

Luke Hades: But all jokes aside, we are technically not supposed to be back here in the locker room. But we really have to confess to something, only Ric Venom has turned on you. He added us in to piss you off. It worked. But anyway, to make sure that you believe us, we are going to accompany you to the ring...with your permission of course.

Max Alive: Oh and by the way! Soon, and very soon, Luke and I are going to apply here in IWF! So the Gods will live on! We got the two Gods of the tag division, and we have the Future God of the Main Event!

Luke Hades: I know that you have always said that we were immature, but all this stuff about the fans rang a bell in our heads! Please Jared, let us accompany you for Mayhem?

Jared Thunder registers what he just heard into his head. He merely nods 'yes', then leaves the room and slams the door... hard. Max and Luke look at each other, then at the door that had been slammed, then, all of a sudden, the both start chanting "Gods of the Ring" as the leave the Locker Room- ending the scene.

Scene fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.