MNM 8/30/10 *Match 4* Jason Fisher vs. Young Mannie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
1 RP Limit

The flag carrying members of the Hardcore Revolution and the Red Shield Mafia finally square off one on one. Can Mannie score the victory and once and for prove that there is only one set of tag champs in IWF or will one of the "real" IWF Tag Champions show that he's worthy of the gold?

Reaction score
The flag carrying members of the Hardcore Revolution and the Red Shield Mafia finally square off one on one. Can Mannie score the victory and once and for prove that there is only one set of tag champs in IWF or will one of the "real" IWF Tag Champions show that he's worthy of the gold?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

Reaction score
3:48 PM: Brooklyn New York.

[The scene opens at a street corner in Brooklyn New York; there are trash cans on the street as well as the ordinary litter you would expect to find on a dirty street in Brooklyn. Jason standing next to a building wearing black tracksuit pants with a white stripe down the legs with a black t-shirt and Converse Sneakers]

Jason: Hello I am Jason Fisher and once I drank 5 bottles of Drain-o to win a bar bet….

[Jason begins to walk down the street and the camera follows him, he brushes his hand against a red bricked wall adorned with graffiti and movie posters as he passes]

Jason: Last week I overcame the biggest challenge of my career when I defeated Joseph Harrington, after the match I was beaten on by Harrington pretty much making me a big wound for a few days…

[Jason lifts his shirt and turns around, you can see a bandage on his ribs and a few bruises on his side, he lowers his shirt and continues walking]

Jason: This week is much easier; I am facing a dipshit stoner by the name of Young Mannie, this man has defeated me before I will admit, but back then I was ignorant and stupid, I stand here today a changed man whereas Young Mannie insists on living like trash, filling his body with Marijuana every day…

[Jason stops and points to a man across selling counterfeit handbags out of the back of his car]

Jason: Young Mannie is just like that, a piece of street trash and a drain on society, a good for nothing waste of food living in a dream world, a world he conjures up in his mind in a haze of Marijuana smoke and alcohol, im not saying I never touched the stuff, but I don’t require a joint every hour of the day to keep myself going…

[Jason continues walking down the street and turns the corner; he passes a hot dog stand and a person with the hood of their car up fixing whatever is wrong with it]

Jason: Mannie, I doubt you are going to be able to see this through the cloud of smoke that always surrounds you, you think you are better than me, but I have beaten wrestlers better than you, you got lucky at Fallout but this time will be different, I have become a better wrestler since then and you have gotten worse…

[Jason points to a man stumbling around the sidewalk with a bottle of beer in his hand, the man appears to be homeless, Jason shakes his head in disapproval]

Jason: Just like that man you offer nothing to society, you and your Red Shield Mafia buddies insulted me and even spat in my face the first day I was here and since then I vowed to take what you idiots cherish most: The IWF Tag Team Championship….

[Jason stops dead in the middle of the sidewalk next to a taxi, a crowd advancing behind him, he steps towards the camera]
Jason: You say you want that shit forever, the IWF Tag Team Championship is not shit, it is the symbol that proves you are the best, but you only possess those belts because of Harrington’s interference, you run around the locker room and you act stupid, but hey; at least you guys have the courage to be yourselves and act like idiots. Jeff and I are the REAL IWF Tag Team Champions and we are coming for your gold Mannie…

[The crowd moves closer to Jason as he takes a couple of steps back as a serious look forms on his face as he wipes some sweat off his forehead]

Jason: We…Are…Coming…For…You…

[The crowd starts to pass Jason but you can still see him pointing at the camera with a smile on his face]

Jason: Because: Who dares….Wins….

[Jason steps back into the crowd behind him and disappears from view as the scene fades to black]

YoungMannie

Reaction score
*Scene opens as an IWF camera is over Mannie's shoulder as he logs onto his Dell laptop clicking on his Internet Explorer, then form his Google based homepage opens up IWF.com and goes too the latest IWF Superstar video. Mannie clicks the icon as it opens up as Mannie sits back and watches it with deep intent. Mannie quickly finishes watching and smirks as he turns around too the camera*

(Mannie places his feet on his desk and checks out his blackberry as he pulls an text message from Damien Walker)

Mannie: Well welcome too my Condo in D.C. and judging by the circumstances and the recent events of Fallout and this past Monday night Mayhem! The RSM and I are ecstatic and pissed, See we been dominating everyone in our path and it was on the same track.....running over victim..... after victim....after victim! But it all got almost thrown of track by the rookie Alex C, I won't linger too much on you since Kingston is going too bury you kid! But the fluke victory that supposedly pulled out from your ass, is going too be the end of you! I've been thinking lately since our win streak was broken by you....what better way too celebrate our re organizing of our brilliant run of terror than by dropping a guy who win-streak and who's been on fire recently out his reign...and properly once again become IWF's Resident Badass! But I really can't take a person such that is "Delusional" seriously! I mean honestly how can you claim too be the IWF Tag Champs when I hold gold with my brothers! Your little claim is more stupid since you never even won the belts or held them before! All of sudden you honestly thinking your ready for this war against me........

(Mannie is mocking by pulling an stop sign from under his desk and the camera pans on it)

Mannie: Yo see this what your career was before, you stepped in the ring with the RSM and lost......(points) It was stopped dead in it's tracks! We took a mediocre team and gave them a shot in the glass ceiling......but let me remind you! I know this is not tag action and this is an singles contest! But let me remind you, Before I was tagging and holding the gold I was busting people in the head with my Singapore cane in Japan death matches! But I would take in count of your backyard career and the fact with your bum leg is going too be an bull's eye from me! I rather you roll around in self-pity because your greatest downfall will be your pride! I would ask only you take it upon yourself and ask that the match be called off so you can at least have any dignity but if you choose too still go ahead and face me! The future will be dark and gloomy from many days too come! You want too talk about my use of Marijuana use and partying! Well last time I checked it's been getting me too the "Dance" and it's going too keep me there! I'm an avid user but regardless I'm one of the best in the world! While your are taking a slow burn too climb the world.....I'm already on top and I see you, Well get ready too fall back! I am Young Mannie and 1/3 of the IWF tag champs! And usually I would say I want this shit forever.......But unfortunately "The Truth Hurts"

*Scene fades as Mannie chumps as Deuce as the camera and focuses on the laptop*