MNM 8/30/10 *Match 1* Alex C vs. JR Kingston

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
1 RP Limit

Kingston looks to avenge Valentine's loss last week as Alex C tries to further his momentum. Will Alex C beat another member of the Red Shield Mafia or will the tag champs reign supreme?

YoungMannie

Reaction score
*Scene opens as JR Kingston is in weight-training and is being pushed too his limits as he just finishes an amazing bench-press of 260 lbs. He seems exhausted as he places an white towel around his neck and grabs his gym bag, He exits the gym when he is suddenly approached by Carl Long as Kingston shakes his hand and they begin talking*

(Carl long is out of breathe from running too catch JR before his key was placed in his car door, and he begins too tell the camera too roll as he adjusts his clothes)

Carl Long: (Breathing hard) I'm sorry for disturbing you.....But I need and the IWF Universe needed too know if you had any comments on Alex C upset over follow RSM member Nero and you plans for the match?

(JR shuts his car door and smirks as he gladly answers Carl Long)

Kingston: Well I can honestly say after an long day of training, I more than happy too explain whats my plans are and whats in-store from Alex C!

(The Camera shifts too Kingston's bag and he starts too pull out his World Tag belt, As he rubs it)

Kingston: I've been paying close attention too Adam Freeman and his challengers! See I'm an thinking man's wrestler.....Which means I mentally dissect my prey, Most wrestler's only look at the small area....I on the other area find time too learn....every detail, every part, and every nook! Freeman your reign is impressive but it hasn't been tested! The history of Alex C is uncanny, he's "known but unknown", I mean in the sense that he was a (Air quotes) World Champ! But in IWF he just another rookie! No matter how many accomplishments you've made in other promotions......it's worth shit in this company! I'm 1/3rd of the IWF World Tag champs! While you been just trying too make an name! And while you defeated Nero, It was simply as everyone saw a fluke! He dominated the whole match, and I'll give it too you you can take a whole lot of punishment...But he was off-guard when nailed your finisher! See I'm going too avenge that loss! And like Mannie said earlier in the week, restart our winning streak! Alex C winning is everything too a champion! While going the distance is everything for an challenger! See when you lose against me.....

(The shifts into Kingston face as he begins too get an intense look)

Kingston: Not only will I find all your weak points, I will find your strengths....All of which will be used in my benefit! I will bring pain upon your body, And upon your face! I'm known from breaking bodies! But lately I've been breaking Spirits! Bring your best, Hell bring your roadies.....ring crew.......bring it all! I'm going too strike, kill, and destroy you! You made an enemy in the RSM and it won't be an lasting one, After I finish beating you! Freeman your ass is mine!

(Kingston picks back up his gym bag, and glances at the camera)

Kingston: So Carl Long! My last words are Alex C.......Modesty lands people in certain places, While pure arrogance makes an Champion!

*The scene fades as the camera pans a perfect shot of the Tag belt as Kingston laughs hard*