MNM 8/16/10 Match 5: Jared Thunder vs. Adam Freeman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
1 RP EACH

The Gods of the Ring made a surprising return to IWF at Heatwave joining the Hardcore Revolution to defeat The Moltisanti Coalition. Adam Freeman proved once again why he is the best IWF champion in history as he defeated Erik Dafoe to retain his title.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
The song Awake and Alive by Skillet hits along with a Jared Thunder video package.

The scene fades in to show a recap Jared Thunder nailing a beautiful Belly to Belly Suplex on Bradly Jona Kellert. – I’m at war with the world and they…

The scene changes and it shows Jared Thunder hitting a Gutwrench Suplex on Bradly Jona Kellert – try to pull me into the dark…

It shows Jared Thunder holding Kellert in the air waiting for a Stalling Suplex – I struggle to find my faith…

Jared Thunder is shown falling down and finally nailing the Stalling Suplex on Kellert – As I’m slipping from your arms.

The scene changes and shows Thunder hitting the Thunder Wheel on Kellert – Its getting hard to stay awake…

This scene shows Jared Thunder trading blows with Sam Caldwell and ultimately losing the upper hand – and my strength is fading fast…

Jared Thunder is shown hitting the Kick of the Deity on Sam Caldwell – You breathe into me at last…

Jared Thunder is shown walking down the ramp and the crowd exploding – I’m Awake, I’m Alive…

Thunder is shown hitting a Stalling Suplex on Santos – Now I know what I believe inside…

Jared flies off the top rope, nailing Santos with a Diving Leg Drop – Now its my time…

Jared Thunder taunts Santos by reaching for the heavens to the crowds appeal – I’ll do what I want, ‘cause this is my life…

Jared Thunder hits the Thunder Wheel on Santos – (Here) Right Here, (right now) right now…

Jared Thunder is shown beating down Young Mannie – Stand my ground and never back down…

Thunder nails the Kick of the Deity on Mannie – I know what I believe inside…

Thunder is shown smashing a steel chair over Mannie’s head – I’m awake and I’m alive…

Clips of Jared Thunder appealing the crowds at House shows show – (instrumental)

A clip of Jared Thunder and Adam Freeman squaring off airs – I’m at war with the world ‘cause I…

Jared Thunder flies off the top rope and nails Freeman with a Missile Dropkick – ain’t never gonna sell my soul…

Jared nails Freeman with a Belly to Belly Suplex from corner to corner – I’ve already made up my mind…

Jared is shown battling it out with Freeman outside of the ring – no matter what I can’t be bought or sold…

A clip shows Jared Thunder, Adam Freeman, and Silver V staring each other down in the Fallout World Title Match – When my faith is getting weak, and I feel like giving in…

Jared Thunder and Adam Freeman team up on Silver V – you breathe into me again…

Jared Thunder flies over the top rope and lands a Vertical Crossbody Plancha on both V and Adam – I’m awake, I’m alive…

A clip shows Jared Thunder slapping fans’ hands at ringside with a satisfied smirk on his face – Stand my ground and never back down…

Jared Thunder nails Freeman with a Kick of the Deity – I know what I believe inside…

A clip shows Jared Thunder return to IWF at Heatwave – I’m awake and I’m alive…

Jared Thunder is shown planting a Kick of the Deity in Logan Matthews’ face – Waking up, waking up…

Jared Thunder nails a powerslam to a rebounding Matthews – waking up, waking up…

Jared Thunder is shown rolling up Nick Dannon for a 3 count – waking up, waking up waking up…

A clip shows Jared Thunder standing in the crowd at a house show to end the video package.

August 12, 2010 – Some Grassy Field in Northern Ohio – 9:35 AM

The camera fades in to show Jared Thunder sits on the shaded side of one oak tree in acres of grass and land. His head hangs down. He wears blue jeans and a red shirt. The wind blows, making the tree’s leaves billow wistfully in the gentle wind. He lifts his head up, and the gentle gust makes his hare flutter in the wind. The camera focuses on his face. He looks to the left, then to the right, then back at the camera. His expression is a mixture of tranquility, and intensity.

Jared Thunder: Before I get into my match with Adam Freeman, I would like to talk about that video package. I returned to IWF at Heatwave, along with the rest of the Gods of the Ring, and I wanted to remind everyone who I am.

Jared smiles.

Thunder: This Sunday, you saw the Gods of the Ring and the Hardcore Revolution defeat The Montisanti Coalition. Some people wonder why I did it. The reason is, it was the right thing to do. It was the right thing for me to do.You see, I’m Jared Thunder, proud husband, father, and brother. I’m so proud of who, and what I am. I don’t care if you’re 2000 pounds, I don’t care if you’re 20 pounds, and I will still fight to win. I respect the IWF World Champion, but I am not afraid of the IWF World Champion. I’ll be honest, I’ve never defeated Adam Freeman, but come Monday Night I will. Adam Freeman is a great competitor, no doubt, but he is not better than me. This isn’t just a match for me, this is to show everyone in the world, every fan of Impact Wrestling Federation that I, Jared Thunder, can go toe to toe with the IWF World Champion Adam Freeman. And I will…

The scene fades to darkness…

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
The scene opens up on a very pleasant Sunday afternoon in Miami, Florida, where current IWF Champion and fellow IWF stars are staying due to IWF Live events in the area. Being the World Champion comes with its luxuries, the hotel Freeman is staying at is called the Delano hotel that is located in Miami’s south beach. Outside the luxurious hotel itself is a number of pools of different sizes, with a small woodland area before the golden sands of the beach itself, which can be accessed by taking a small walk down a stoned pathway. On the beach are the usual holidaymakers soaking up the sun topping up their tans, and why wouldn’t they, the sun is beating down almost making the sand too hot to walk on with out some sort of footwear, then the locals enjoying their daily beach activities, which consume of volleyball, beach versions of baseball and of course people swimming in the depths of the ocean as the gentle waves lick the dry sand. Moving further down the beach there is a quitter spot, the odd person walks past but only one person can be seen sun bathing and that is Adam Freeman, he is lying on an overly complexes version of a deckchair enjoying peacefully one of his days off. He is wearing nothing but a pair of swim shorts as he shows of his muscular physique and sunglasses. Slightly north of Freeman is a middle aged man jogging towards the Champion, the man is just short of 6 foot, wearing and sweating in his white vest top as the sun shines down on his balding head. In his hand is some sort of letter or message and he stops near Freeman panting.

Messenger: Excuse me Mr Freeman; I believe there is an important message for you from the IWF team.

Freeman for a moment stays unfazed by the words of the messenger, preferring to stay relaxed in his deckchair, then he shuffled slightly before taking off his sunglasses and looks at the man, he then snatches the paper of the man and begins reading the contents of the message. While Freeman is reading the man stands there feeling slightly awkward, with sweat running down his face before rolling of his chin kissing the sand. There is a sudden change of expression on Freemans face as he neatly folds up the paper putting it into his right pocket on his shorts.

Freeman: Are you freaking kidding, I have just come off a World Title defence on PPV and I have to face off against Jared Thunder, is this for real?

The man tries to speak but stutters before giving up completely feeling pressure by Freemans words.

Freeman: You know what, get hell out of here before I beat your ass!!!

The man nods and sprints away almost falling over his own feet as he does so. Freeman gets up from his chair and starts pacing up and down digging his feet into the sand exposing the moisture underneath.

Freeman: Is this some sort of joke, Jared Thunder, you want me to face off against Jared Thunder. With what I have been through lately, I deserve to have a rest and be allowed only to host my talk show you’ll see in the coming weeks. The fact that I’ll be forced to wrestle is an absolute disgrace. For all you that have missed IWF lately, the mystery man of Eric Dafoe recently came to the IWF trying to take my place as IWF Champion, he came to the IWF with high hopes of using me as a stepping stone to kick his pathetic career of the ground, but instead only delivered false hope and broken promises. He was supposed to save me, by taking my championship, but Dafoe, like I said all along I didn’t need saving, the Adam Freeman you see is the Adam Freeman you get and he doesn’t care about Eric Dafoe, he doesn’t care about the fans, and he certainly does not give a damn about Jared Thunder.

There is urgency in Freemans voice as he tries to make his point.

Freeman: Not too long ago, Jared Thunder like Eric Dafoe vowed to become the IWF Champion, he was going to defeat me in that fairytale life of his but that didn’t happen and do you know why Thunder, its because I am better than you, I always have been and I always will be do you understand that. Maybe I didn’t hit that Codebreaker hard enough in our last encounter, as that didn’t shut your mouth then I will once again have to defeat you come Monday Mayhem. Do I think you deserve a second chance to even face me in the ring no, and in terms of challengers for my title, you should be at he back off the line and give the next failure a chance to take me down. In some ways I have to admire your confidence as you speak such positive things about your own talents, your own opinion on how you will beat me, but the more I read into it, I think it becomes quite clear that your words are not admirable, there words of a stupid man and that’s who you are Jared Thunder, a stupid man who like Eric Dafoe is filling himself up with false hope, and is going to fail in his promises to defeat the World Champion. I’m not just going to defeat you on Mayhem, when all is said and done I’m going to take you out for good and you wont even think about stepping into the ring with me anytime soon. Do you understand what I’m saying to you, for your own good, I hope you do!

There is an evil grin on Freemans face the slowly breaks out into a smile. He then sits himself down and once again relaxes in his chair as the scene fades.

Status
Not open for further replies.