MNM 8/16/10 Match 2: Alex C vs. Diamente Valentine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
1 RP EACH

After the brutal beating Alex suffered at the hands of Tony Carmine, will he be able to compete against 1 3rd of the IWF World tag team champions Nero?

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Red Shield Era: Nero's Calling!

[SHADOW="Date: August 12th 2010 5:24 AM"][/SHADOW]

*The scene opens as the IWF cameras catch up with the RSM are staggering in from a late night party, In New Orleans, It seems they are partying after recent event in APW! The RSM are all taking their time sitting down in the hotel lobby as DW begins too talk*

DW: God damn! We had good time tonight Daddy! I saw titties on the wall, titties on the floor, hell I even saw titties in the pool! That's what I call entertainment, So I got an text from Vino and it said Nero you got a match against that Alex C guy!

(The camera pans to Nero as he smirks and slicks his hair back as he starts talking)

Nero: So they think offering me an rookie is going too cover the fact, That not giving me an Intercontinal title shot is going too make up for it! Well I got news from Vino, Alex C, and Logan Matthews! 1st Of Vino I am 1/3 of the world tag champs....I swear on my life I would be an singles champion too go along with this tag gold. You see Vino making matches and sending out orders is a carefree service for you! But for me I'm living the dream, I throwing my life in the wind every night I wrestle! What are you doing sitting on your fat arse, and eating away! I'll get what coming too me soon enough! If I was you I would start giving the IWF World Tag Champs proper respect!

(Nero starts too stride and glares abit)

Nero: Alex C I've seen you wrestle......you're sloppy and un-protective......This is an artform, this is a profession! Rookies like you are pathetic. You think because you get a few wins that being in the ring with a real wrestler will make you! Ha (Looks digusted) Well think again! This is not a rock concert or one of your so called mosh pits! This is straight pure contact! Them piercings in your facees are going too be torn out of you're flesh! Them little tattoes are going too rip apart! And finally I'm going too throw caution too the wind, When I assault you! I can't explain any history or any real accomplishments you but besides trying too get on everyone's goodside in the lockeroom and trying too start make shift tag teams! I want too dig deep and I want too think long and hard about this match! Is this the match that you too make walk foever with an limp, Or will this be the 1st you said, I'm out of my leaugue, This guy is too man enough for me! I'll break every bone in your body while showing you nothing but flashing moves & shallow vocals! Tony beat the hell out of you! I'm going too make this match take that beating too another level! Your personality will end you! It seems your too nice and thats a weakness and thats going too leave you open for a very powerful EGO TRIP!

(Nero starts feeling himself and begins too smirk, while he starts mimicking Logan Matthews)

Nero: So Logan....I've only know what I seen from in the ring...And what stories I've heard from Mannie! I'm on a misson I want that IC title, Mannie wants the Extreme title! We'Il both go to any lengths too attain the belts! But more importantly the time is perfect for them belts too drop of you! You recently had a fall out with Vino and the family! Well while thats going on, You mind is lost in confusion and you in no shape too defend the titles! I'm perfection in every way! While you try too strive for that lifestyle! I'm already rich, already classy! already handsome, already Perfect! And Alex C thats when you come back in.......You're going too be another stepping stone showcasing my talent on the way too the IC championship! Theres nomore talking...theres nomore preparing... coming into Mayhem your ass belongs too the Red Shield Mafia!

(Nero struts over the rest of the RSM as they raise their glasses of Rosay)

RSM: It aint hard too tell.....WE WANT THIS SHIT FOREVER!

*Scene fades*

Alex C

Reaction score
Scene opens with Alex C in the foreground,and than camera zooms out a little showing that segment is recorded in one of IWF locker rooms. Room looks totally demolished : Closets,clothes,tables,chairs - everything is scattered around. Poster of "Sunshine" Tony is put on a big mirror on the wall. Alex looks at it for a second,then turns his head to the camera and starts talking :

Alex C : Few years ago, I was on my way to becoming a big wrestler, I was chasing my dream straight ahead. That was probably the best time of my life, I had no things to worry about, I just lived my every day to the maximum, giving my best each and every time,working hardest that I could. And I was so happy about it. But it surely wouldn't be that big of a satisfaction if I didn't had anyone to share it with,right?

He takes a break for few seconds,and then he continues:

Alex C : So I met my future best friend than. We figured out that we are on same page,and formed a tag team.just for fun actually. None of us could dream about the success we are going to achieve together. We won 3 Tag Team Titles,damn,we were dominant! We were fighting side by side for more than two years. Suddenly,I had my self a single title opportunity,and I used it. I could never dream what going to transpire from that. My best friend,my brother,turned on me just because of his selfishness.and his jealousy! We started a bloody war. But he wasn't the only one who changed...I changed too. Entirely.

Alex grabs his hair for a second,then looks at the floor,and takes a big breath :

Alex C : This was something what I really didn't wanned to talk about,but it looks the time has come. When I was teenager,I was discovered a big mental disorder. Some kind of schizophrenia,even I'm not sure what exactly it is.It doesn't matter actually,the point is I put everyone through hell then. My family,my friends...I couldn't control my actions at all. So I was put in a hospital,where they tried to get that crap out of my head.And they did. I was back to normal again,and I was not a threat to anyone. I almost totally forgot about it ,until that betrayal. I was always sad and ashamed of problems I had. But then I figured,I had no need of being ashamed. I figured that,its not actually a problem at all.....It was my greatest weapon,it gave me strength I never knew I had inside of me. And then,it came back. All the anger,pain,everything evil around me hit me in my mind,and I became a crazy evil force,ready to attack and destroy anyone. No one was safe. After that,I had a final battle against that jealous scum. All I will say,after that night,his carrier was over.

Alex smiles a little,then he gets serious again,and continues talking :

Years have passed quickly. My carrier did great,I continued successfully competing all over the wold. But then,two weeks ago,on Heatwave,history repeated itself. Once again,person i considered a friend turned on me. But this is even bigger then last time it happen to me. Tony "Sunshine" Carmine tried to end my carrier that night,actually he might tried to end my life. I spend next few days in a hospital. Hospital - A place with so much.....bad memories for me. I couldn't take it anymore,and then...It happen. In my mind,that "something" clicked again. I am not the same man as I was before,when I came to IWF. The good side of me is locked somewhere in my body...And the evil side is now in control.

What brings me to a guy I'm facing next on Monday Night Mayhem,Diamente Valentine. I saw your little clip you made,where you called me a rookie. Hm,thats so funny. You see,this rookie has more experience in wresting business that you do. This rookie won much more titles worldwide that you did.And this rookie is ready to destroy you. You see,I don't care if you ever did anything bad to me,not anymore. I am a evil machine,and I will stop anyone on my path. Also I saw you have some plans for Intercontinental Championship, but so do I, and I will make sure you don't have it first. So my advise to you is you party little more,I know you like that,because when you step in the ring with me on Monday...You will be risking your life.

Alex makes another break,takes another look at Tony's poster and continues :

Alex C : Tony,back to you...You are probably mad because Vino suspended you. But you should be thanking him,cause you don't have any idea whats going to happen to you when you get back. You are now far away from here...and you are safe. Those two weeks of your suspension could be last two weeks of your life. When you return...Your life will become a living hell! And I have one more thing to say. I have to warn everyone in IWF locker room,because when I'm in this state,and angry and mad... Everyone is in great danger.

Alex picks up the chair from the floor,goes few steps back,and that hits the mirror on the wall,with Tony's poster on it, breaking it in thousand peaces...Than he pics up the chair again,looks at the camera,smiles and slams the chair over the camera. Camera view turns to black,ending the segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.