MNM#5 James Kash Vs Bobby King Vs Nic Stone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
The scene fades in to a bright light clouding the entirety of the screen until the camera pulls back to show it is an enhanced view of the vibrant yellow sun. As the camera continues to pull back we see the feet of somebody walking along with the sound that goes with it. A pattering of footsteps coincide with the crackling of dirt and stone under the feet. The camera finally pulls up to show the face of Nic Stone who is standing in what looks to be a desert where there is no activity for what seems to be miles down the road. In a vacant desert there stands Nic Stone wearing his trademark jeans and a black T-shirt that has a fancy curvy lettered font with the letters ’NS’ on the front and on the back reads, in the same font, ’It’s my time to shine’ to go along with a shooting star zooming across the bottom of the shirt. Stone squints up towards the sky and pulls his sunglasses out of his pocket. Stone puts his sunglasses on and addresses the camera.

Nic Stone: Too much? Is this too much of a metaphor for you? Is me being out here in the desert, standing with the sun beaming down on me too much for you? And if you just don’t get it, I’ll just spell it out for you. In case you haven’t heard the sun, our sun is the biggest star in our universe. It shines the brightest and is the most well known, much like myself in the IWF. I’m not only the shining star of this company but I am the sun. I’m the thing that brightens the IWF Universe’s day and I am the one that leaves it alone, dark, and cold when I’m not around. If you have had enough with the star, sun, and space references then you are in luck because today and this week is not about me, it’s about the IWF Championship, a championship that I am one step closer to attaining.

Stone runs his hands through his bleach blonde hair and retains his spot in the sand, dirt, and dust where his previous footprints have left marks.

Nic Stone: Last Monday night I walked in and walked out undefeated in the IWF. I defeated CMS, the common street thug of this company and I brought myself just two matches away from the IWF Championship. This Monday is a different story but the bigger picture of what is happening in this company is coming into crystal clear reception. A few weeks ago I was put in a triple threat match with Loki and Hutt Anderson, there was no question in mine or anybody else’s mind that I would win but it did do something for me. Looking at the Semi-Finals of the IWF Championship Tournament it now looks to me that IWF Management hadn’t forgotten about me, they hadn’t shuffled me to the side, they simply were preparing me, fueling me for what is to come. This Monday night I am walking into a match that I have mastered upon one outing. I’ve said before that I am the most prepared superstar in the IWF and this is no different. I spend hours a week watching film on opponents and my own matches and having previous experience in Triple Threat Matches is going to help me more than ever. I will be honest with you, for the very first time in my IWF career I feel a threat looming over my head.

Stone adjusts the sunglasses on his face and puts them in their proper place before placing one hand in his pocket.

Nic Stone: Nic Stone versus Bobby King versus James Kash for a spot in the Finals of the IWF Championship Tournament. This is what I asked for, this is what I wanted, and this is what I will win. Bobby King, like all my opponents I have been brushing up on everything from the past month of IWF action. I notice that you haven’t been pinned yet and the only loss you have is due to being thrown over the top rope in a battle royal. You’ve got the arrogance and ring skills to back it up. You remind me of myself and it’s going to be something special when we step into the ring with each other. You, Bobby King, are worthy of being in this match but this is as far as the road takes you. Had you been paired in a match with the likes of an Adam Freeman instead of me then maybe, just maybe you could have been in the Finals but once you step into the ring with Nic Stone you will know just what it means to be in a true main event match and when it comes to me versus you, you just can’t hang. This isn’t the story of Boyz II Men but this Monday Bobby King’s IWF Championship hopes will come to the end of the road. You are not going to be the one to stand in my way to greatness. And Bobby King WILL NOT be the man who stands in the way of destiny.

Stone grabs hold of his sunglasses and puts them on top of his head becoming even more intense and focused than he just was in talking about King. Stone’s manner of speaking changes as his tone switches to a more definitive, deliberate, imperative attitude.

Nic Stone: And the other ‘threat’ looming is the man they call James Kash. The ‘Grandson of Million Dollar Man’ Ted Dibiase and the man who has done it all here in the IWF. James, your journey to this very moment is different than anybody else’s. You’ve got the seniority over myself and Bobby King, you’re the guy with all of the experience and there is nothing you haven’t done here. You’ve held titles, beat the best this company had to offer, and you even periodically run the place due to your wealth. I respect the fact that your previous accomplishments are great indeed but I do not respect that those previous accomplishments have gotten you to this point. Who have you beaten to get to the position you are in? Tom McBrady? Jay Raven? I’ll be damned if James Kash is the person to end my hopes of becoming IWF Champion, I’ll be damned if some silver spoon is the reason I don’t get what I have worked all my life for. And when I talk about my study habits for my matches, having you as an opponent only helps me get even more prepared. By Monday night I will know everything you’re going to throw at me because the time I am going to spend on studying James Kash’s match habits is going to be an eternity. Kash, you’ve battled the greatest superstars this industry has had to offer. You have your name etched in stone as one of the top performers in IWF history and this Monday night Nic Stone is going to take one giant leap off your back because Kash you are nothing more than a stepping stone to me.

Stone replaces his sunglasses over his eyes and stands straight up as the intensity in his voice dies down a bit instead into an even more confident sound to his voice.

Nic Stone: My journey is nearly half way complete, I see the half way point in getting the IWF Championship as the moment my hand is raised in victory after beating either James Kash or Bobby King. Then the real test begins, this past month has just been one giant test for me and the moment I defeat either King or Kash I will be stepping up to my biggest challenge yet. It’s Nic Stone, the man who has made the biggest impact of all since debuting in the IWF, I’m undefeated and not looking to disappoint. There’s Bobby King, full of potential but his title hopes will end if I have anything to say about it. And finally there’s James Kash, who once had all the potential needed to become World Champion and he did just that. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth to go along with the hundred dollar bill diapers. Kash has had everything he has ever wanted and it’s time for somebody who actually deserves it to get his due. Kash doesn’t seem to realize that I am a viable threat and that I have an ace in the hole when it comes to beating him. Not only am I going to know every move he is planning on doing before he even think of it but I’ve got the most secret weapon of them all. When it comes to James Kash, I’ve got an ‘advisor’ on the subject and come Monday Nic Stone will be the man walking out entered in the finals and then walking out IWF Champion in just a few weeks. And in the words of the has been himself, when it comes to Nic Stone becoming the IWF Champion you can BANK ON IT!

Stone’s delivery of Kash’s famous catchphrase is a slower, deliberate way of speaking that intensifies the situation and his fire along with passion for the IWF Championship. The shot slowly fades out with Stone still standing in the middle of the empty, desolate desert.

Qwake

The scene opens inside the personal gym of Bobby King; the sun fills the room as it shines off the white tiles in the gym. The windows and doors are all open as a nice light breeze of wind slowly blows in keeping the room at a cool temperature. The camera expands as it begins to show more of the gym, it shows all the equipment of Bobby’s, as it expands more you see King down the other end of the gym hammering away at a punching bag hanging from the ceiling, King is going at it with lefts and rights as the bag swings around taking the punishment, BK delivers one last punch before turning around and slowly walking away as sweat drips off his forehead and out of his long brown hair. King slowly walks over towards a seat where he sits down as he takes a couple deep breaths, he then picks up his water bottle and drinks the remaining water in it before putting it down and reaching for the towel next to him. Bobby grabs the towel and wipes the sweat off his face; he then takes a few more deep breaths as he looks at the punching bag with a focused look upon his face.

King: This coming Monday I am on my way to Mayhem just like every other week, but this week its going to be a little different for me personally because when I walk through those doors and make my way down to the ring I won’t be in any plain old match, no, when I step through the ropes I will be entering the ring with two of Impact Wrestling Federations top superstars, I will be entering a triple threat match where the winner advances into the final match of the tournament and the winner of that final match will be crowned the new World Heavyweight Champion!

Bobby gets back to his feet, he places the now damp towel down on the seat which he was sitting on, King then takes a few slow steps towards the sliding glass door which is open, he stands in the doorway leaning against the side as the wind blows his hair back. BK looks out at the green grass on his lawn, he thinks for a little while as the wind continues to blow.

King: This Monday night on Mayhem is a make or break situation for not only myself but my two opponents, if I win this match I advance to the final where I compete for the IWF Championship but if I lose I drop back down with the rest of them and may have to wait even longer for my first Championship or first Championship Match at that. This match is crucial for my career; this one victory could push me to superstardom not only within IWF but throughout the wrestler world. This one victory could be the beginning of something great, it could be the first major victory of what will be an amazing career of Bobby ‘The’ King!

BK takes a few steps outside into the breeze; he leaves the door open behind him so the gym can air out. King begins to slowly wander around his back field; he is wearing a plain white singlet and short jeans as he walks around the field barefoot. Bobby continues to wander as the wind slowly begins to die down, he then makes his way over to the front of his house where he heads towards a big tree covered in leaves which block out the extremely hot sun, King sits down in the hammock underneath the tree as he looks out at his house in front of him.

King: In this triple threat match my two opponents are, “The Shining Star†Nic Stone and “The Future†James Kash, two opponents very capable of winning this tournament. There may still be a few people out there who are unsure of who Nic Stone is, well, Stone was never in the original IWF, in fact, Stone only just came to IWF recently when it was brought back unlike James Kash and myself who were then on previous occasions, but just because Stone is still relatively new to the Impact Wrestling Federation doesn’t mean he’s not a threat. Since Stone got to IWF has been undefeated and he hasn’t been beating nobodies the whole time, he has been very successful up until this point but this Monday I will be looking to stop that.

Bobby takes a couple of breaths before continuing to speak.

King: When I look at Nic Stone I see another version of Bobby King so this Monday when I get in the ring with him I should have a fair idea of the things he will do and what he is capable of doing, I’m not saying we’re exactly alike but we have many similarities between one another and hopefully this comes to help me when we do battle in the squared circle. One of the few things that are different between me and Stone is our taste in clothes, really Nic, leopard skin? I have never been in the same ring as Stone so I don’t know his true potential but from this point I see him as a big threat.

Bobby slowly stands from the hammock which slowly swings back and forth, King makes his way back around the house, he steps inside the gym and closes the door behind him as the sun slowly darkens, BK closes every window in the gym before exiting the room and entering into the hallway of his house, he closes the door behind him as he makes his way down the hallway and into the lounge. Bobby makes his way over to the windows where he covers them over by pulling the curtains across as the sun slowly begins to go down as it is getting late, King then walks over and takes a seat down on his couch, he puts his feet up and looks blankly into the TV screen as he begins to relax.

King: Now that I’ve gotten Nic Stone out of the way lets talk about James Kash. I don’t know where to start with this guy, first off he’s an IWF original, he has been there for a very long time, he is also a former World Heavyweight Champion which shows that he is very experienced in the ring. Besides that he is also a very wealthy man which is hard to believe because he was once a streetfighter, I guess he won a lot of money after beating random people on the streets. Kash has done it all in IWF, he’s had many rivalries and won Championships but his time is over, its time for my time to begin followed by the likes of Nic Stone, Kash can’t stay in the spotlight forever.

Bobby continues to stare at the blank TV screen as he thinks.

King: James Kash is the veteran in this triple threat, he is very experienced when it comes to wrestling and fighting but that won’t stop the young up and comers from giving him a run for his money. The Texan won’t be alone when coming down to the ring this Monday though, he will be accompanied by the beautiful Sunni Rayne; I wouldn’t mind having her as a manager! At this point Kash looks as though he’s the favourite to win and advance to the final match of the tournament but I will do everything in my power to stop that from happening. All it takes to stop that from happening is one move known as the King’s Cross!

Bobby puts his legs down, he then slowly stands before turning around and walking down the dark hallway towards his room which he enters and closes the door behind him. King walks over and closes the curtains in his room which takes out the remaining sunlight, BK sits on his queen-sized bed and stares at the wall for a little while before beginning to speak.

King: These two men are going to be my toughest opponents thus far in my career and to make it even more challenging I am going to have to face and defeat them both at the same time in a triple threat. This match will be the highpoint in my career to date so I will do whatever it takes to make the my highpoint a victory before going on to the final to face one of three men from the other triple threat match and from there I will go on to become the new World Heavyweight Champion and be crowned the King of IWF! This Monday the King continues his quest to the gold which involved decimating Nic Stone and James Kash no matter what! It’s only a matter of time before the Motorcity Mystery reaches his thrown as he is crowned the new World Heavyweight Champion!

Bobby smirks as the camera slowly begins to fade out.

JMay187

Reaction score
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Scene opens with James Kash standing in a mirror while a woman can be seen taking him measurements and outfitting him with a brand new Armani Suit. James Kash looks into the camera and notices the camera's rolling.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]James Kash: So this week James Kash has to take on the likes of a very successful Bobby King and the new kid on the block Nic Stone. With the winner advancing to the finals to become the IWF World Champion. Some may say that I have my work cut out for me, the boys in the back will tell you James Kash can hold his own with the best of them. I've beaten the best and I've been beaten by the best. The industry works both ways and its what you take from a loss that makes you a better superstar. Each time I took a loss I came back ten times harder and I took control. I'm not looking to start losing so early in the game. So boys you better be ready for a fight because that's exactly what your going to get.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]The lady returns with an all white alligator Armani sport coat and helps Kash get it over his shoulders and she checks the length.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]James Kash: First off the new kid on the block that seem to be full of himself. You know Nic Stone isn't that much different from the rest of the new blood seeking their way into the IWF. He's full of himself and thinks he's the best this business has to offer. You see I started my career thinking the same exact way and look where it took me. I took control of my career and aligned myself with Montana and Slash and I made a name for myself. I am who I am today, because of that same cocky and arrogant attitude that Nic Stone possess. Does Nic Stone have all of the potential in the world to make a name for himself? Your name straight he does and we already know he can get the job done. However, it seems fate isn't ready for Nic Stone to be at the top of the IWF. Fate has lead Nic Stone straight into the roadblock known as James Kash. Stone if you want to get past me your going to have to work for it and your going to have to earn it. As for your adviser Stone, tell Rocco I'll be seeing him sooner rather than later. Another thing Stone, come up with something original and leave the sleazy punchlines to the losers in the back. Come on now, you seriously think using my catch phrase against me is going to work. You think shouting my words back at me is going to make me run and hide. Stone you have what it takes to make it big, but can you overcome the odds stacked against you in this match. Bobby King is just as hungry as you are and well James Kash wants his IWF World Championship back around his waist.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]James Kash shakes his shoulders and rubs his arms with his hands. He looks over at the lady and ask if she felt that.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Lady: Did I feel what Mister Kash?[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]James Kash: Did you feel that chill that just breezed by us? It had a little chill to it it sent goosebumps over my entire body. It was a bit too COOL for me to handle. [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Lady: I didn't feel anything it must be your imigination.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]James Kash looks at the lady fun and than smirks to the crowd getting a positive reaction. [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]James Kash: Now onto Bobby King another superstar that has made the most of the return of the IWF. King was known his first time around, but he hasn't had that much success like this time around. Bobby King is hungry and he wants to prove himself to everybody and he has what it takes. Its just a matter of him taking the reigns and making it happen. King you have the fire and determination to make it here in the IWF and I respect that. Its just a shame to tell you that your road is going to end tonight by the hands of James Kash. You think my time has come and gone, well in the triple threat match were going to find out just who's time has come and gone. You make sure your ready for the fight of your life. Not only do you have me to worry about, but Nic Stone is in this match as well. Both you are going to have to bring everything you have in your arensal and than some if you want to take out James Kash. If you too want to be the man, than your going to have to be the man. At the moment in this company with my past. James Kash is the man. I walking into the triple threat match with my head held high and I'll be walking out in the same exact manner. My hand will be raised in victory and I will be that much closer to the IWF World Championship. They don't call me “The Futureâ€￾ just because it sounds good. They call me the furture because I adapt to the times of the business and I stay so far ahead of the game than over the years I continue to be “The Futureâ€￾ of this business. As for the future, “The Futureâ€￾ looks great for James Kash. I already see the IWF World Championship around my waist. Now how about the two of you Bank on That![/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Scene ends with James Kash checking out the suit in the mirror and showing the lady doing the alterations what else needs to be fixed.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.