MNM#5 Adam Freeman Vs Dominick Aviles Vs Biggs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Scene opens up in England in Adam Freeman’s original hometown Barnsley. It is a cold afternoon, although it is warmer than it has been for the last few weeks, the snow that had fallen days before is starting to melt away as the sun blazes on it leaving nothing but wet mush in its place. The shops that were closed for Christmas day have re-opened and people are starting to walk around the streets again, a lot of young children are out playing in the remains of the snow while adults stock up on food and drink for the next celebration, which is New Years. While most people are spending the day relaxing, spending time with their families and chilling out with a cold beer, Adam Freeman is doing no chilling out or relaxing. Today Adam Freeman is working hard in the gym, before hitting the local wrestling organisation to practise with some local talent to keep in shape. The gym Freeman is in is pretty old fashioned, and really could do with being refurbished, there is no modern machines where you input numbers before lifting an imaginary weight; everything is just old school from the dumbbells to the rowing machines. The size of the gym is pretty large, with painted white walls with the odd crack in it, and a black carpet stains from energy drinks that have been spilled. The camera then focuses on Adam Freeman who is just finishing his work out and is doing some lightweights on the dumbbells. As you can guess Freeman is pretty sweaty from the workout, is usually styled hair is half stuck up and half flat from the moisture of the sweat, his white vest he is wearing is drenched in sweat, and he pretty much smells. With this said he looks entirely focused, he then notices the IWF cameras in the building and places the weights down on the ground. He then starts to speak in a tired voice while trying to take in as much air as possible.

Freeman: Its that time of year where everyone comes together, meets with their families and friends, and the rest, they take time off, maybe have some beers and enjoy the occasion. This year is going to be a little different for me. This last time last year I remember being in the same town, but I was at home, talking to you guys in my living room in the home I have here. And as relaxing as it was to spend a lot of time at home, it was just a wasted day, no work was done, wrestling was pushed to the back of my mind and that was a big mistake. Despite the time of year I vowed to work harder than ever this year, did I spend Christmas day with my family, of course I did, presents were opened, had a fantastic Christmas dinner, but I cut back on the alcohol this year, I am pretty much in the best shape of my life, and if anything is going to compromise my fitness then I won’t have it.

Freeman grabs a towel from a wooden bench and wipes away some sweat dripping down his face.

Freeman: So while all you other superstars out there stuff your faces with cakes, biscuits and allsorts of unhealthy garbage, I am here eating the right foods and bettering my chances of winning the tripe threat match this week on Mayhem and progressing to the PPV with a chance of winning the IWF Championship. I will not underestimate the talents of Biggs and Dominick Aviles. Just like me you have both earned your place in this match, Aviles I have watched you over the weeks and you have had some impressive matches, no doubt you will reach the top someday, but that day won’t come on New Years eve, you have never faced Adam Freeman before, you have never faced anyone in any organisation that comes close to me when it comes to in ring ability. I can out wrestle anybody in the world because I can. As for Biggs, like the filth that is Ryan Harrison, we have wrestled in the same companies before, Ryan Harrison has leached off my name for years, and now Biggs you think its your turn, by defeating Adam Freeman you will become a star in the IWF, with a IWF Championship shot waiting for you, but Biggs that’s not going to happen.

Freeman grins almost laughing thinking about Biggs getting a championship shot.

Freeman: You see Biggs, this is the IWF, the biggest company around, it’s bigger than the CJMB, and is bigger than the APW and it always will be. This isn’t Wednesday Overdrive Biggs, I could go over to APW anytime I liked and take out their entire roster, I would destroy you, I would destroy Level One and more importantly I could totally dominate and defeat Pence Weatherlight. Oh wait, didn’t you lose your junk of a championship to Weatherlight. So tell me Biggs, how do you plan on defeating the likes of Adam Freeman if you can’t defeat a no name wrestler in a no name company.

Freeman sniggers and again starts laughing to himself, not caring who he angers.

Freeman: So after this week, when the likes of Biggs and Aviles have been embarrassed by me, I will go on from there and beat the winner of the other triple threat match and regain what I never lost, and that is the IWF Championship.

The IWF camera’s then disappear leaving Adam Freeman with the current scene ending.

PART 2!!!!

The scene re-opens in what looks like a small sports hall, the ceiling is lower than you would normally expect from any normal sports hall, but the place is very tidy and clean, there is a wooden floor that is varnished with freshly painted walls and despite not being the biggest of sports halls there is a lot of space. In the middle of the hall is a four-sided wrestling ring, and currently there are two guys in the ring wrestling with a number of people surrounding the ring. All look like wrestlers apart from an old looking man who looks like the coach. At this point the main doors open and Adam Freeman enters in his wrestling gear but with a jacket on. Everyone turns around and applauds Freeman but Freeman signals for everyone to continue with what they were doing. At this point the wrestlers in the ring carry on until the wrestler wearing blue hits a DDT on his opponent and gets the three count.

Coach: Good work Jon very good work, you carry on improving and improving.

Jon looks very tired and exhausted but thanks his coach for the kind words.

Coach: Ah Mr Freeman, what an honour it is for you to be here today, now class I’m sure you know who Adam Freeman is, he is a former World Champion in the pro wrestling company IWF, and you can learn a lot from this man. Mr Freeman we often watch tapes of your matches.

Freeman: As you should, I am the best at what I do. Now, on the phone you mentioned me having a practise with some of your guys, not only to keep me on my toes for my match this week, but it would be a good learning experience for your guys here too.

Coach: Of course it would be, I would like to introduce you to Jon, who I am sure you have just seen moments ago, he is the guy I would like you to wrestle, in a while after he has had a drink and recovered.

Jon then walks over with a drink, Jon is a little taller than Freeman but not quite as muscular, he has a shaved head and is wearing traditional blue wrestling gear.

Jon: It’s a pleasure to meet you, it really is, and I’m a big fan.

Freeman: I’m sure you are but lets cut with the small talk, the only thing I am interested in is what you can do in the ring. So what are you waiting for?

Freeman then takes of his jacket and climbs into the ring. The coach then joins them to referee the match, and then Jon follows them. A weak sounding bell rings and Freeman locks up with Jon in the centre of the ring. Jon though kicks Freeman in the groin area and looks to hit his devastating DDT move. Freeman though twists out of it and hits one of his finishing moves the codebreaker. Jon flies across the ring after the impact and Freeman doesn’t even need to pin his opponent. The young wrestlers outside the ring look on in amazement and clap the victorious Freeman.

Freeman: Okay guys, it looks like we have a lot of work to do doesn’t it?

The scene then fades with Freeman in the ring coaching the young atheletes.

kingaviles

Reaction score
(The scene opens up in an unknown arena, where an IWF house-show is currently taking place. The venue is packed with excited fans, and two unknown wrestlers are currently in the middle of a match. The wrestlers are putting on a decent match for the fans, until a man hops the security barrier, seemingly drunk and stumbling. He is wearing a red Hollister shirt that fits tightly to his muscular body and light blue jeans with rips at the thighs and knees. Dark sunglasses cover his eyes, and he holds a beer filled to the rim of the cup in his right hand. Stumbling over to the announcer's table, he grab a microphone. At that moment, the crowd erupts into an enormous ovation, as the man is finally recognized as "Devastating" Dominick Aviles. A sly smirk comes across his face, and he places his beer on the steps that lead to the ring. He rolls into the ring mid-match, and the two wrestlers stop competing, their faces confused. As they look around for security, Dominick Aviles gets to his feet and begins to speak.)

Aviles: Sorry to interrupt your guys' match and all...

(The crowd erupts into another thunderous ovation, as Dominick Aviles smiles and puts the microphone away from his face. He looks around the arena, and nods his head in appreciation. He picks up his beer, and while the crowd's emotion dies down a bit, he takes a sip and raises the microphone back to his lips, addressing the wrestlers.)

Aviles: Like I said, sorry to interrupt your guys' match and all, but I'm here to give the crowd what they really want now. Who are you guys anyway?!?!?! Go on..head back to the locker room. (addressing the announcer) Ring the bell or something. This match is over.

(The wrestlers look at eachother with extremely confused looks on their face. They look back at Aviles, and Aviles shrugs his shoulders and motions for them to leave. They slowly turn around and leave the ring, heading back towards the locker room. The crowd cheers, excited over the unexpected event that is taking place.)

Aviles: Thank you. Now I know you're all wondering what I'm doing here, and quite frankly... I don't even know. You see, I had such a craaaazyyyy night last night. (laughing to himself) I had a verrrryyy merry Christmas. You see, Mr. Tony Valentino had this crazy party at his beach house. There's nothing like Christmas in LA, I'm telling you..especially when there's models and young actresses looking to make names for themselves every where you look. And well, I may have boosted a few careers last night...

However, the party is over...
(looks at his beer and takes another sip) somewhat.

(Dominick Aviles again looks around the arena, appreciating his warm welcome. He attempts to begin speaking over the crowd, but is unsuccessful. He waits for the crowd to quiet down, and then continues with his speech.)

Aviles: You see, this holiday season, the IWF finally gave me some respect, and gave me a pretty nice gift that I'm appreciative of. The most Devastating man in sports-entertainment history has been placed in the Main Event match on New Years. That means I'll be closing out the 2009 year the same way I re-opened the IWF... with a victory.

(The crowd erupts, and begins chanting "Dom-In-Ick, Dom-In-Ick...". He motions for the crowd to settle down.)

Aviles: Now I'm not gonna stand here in the middle of this ring and say I'm gonna walk in and walk out, no problem. No, that's not how it's gonna be. But trust me, I WILL be walking out with my arms raised to the sky. I guarantee you I'll be advancing in this tournament. I've come too far, and I've put too much effort into making it back to the Impact Wrestling Federation to fall short of my goal. I simply cannot lose. And I will not lose.

Next Thursday, I'll be taking on two other top superstars in this business, Adam Freeman and Biggs. And to be completely honest, I don't know too much about either of these dudes. I DO, however, know that Freeman claims to be IWF's "Savior". And that he's still just a teeny-bopper.. only 18 years old. Pretty impressive, Adam. An 18 year old in the Main Event, on the final show of the year. You must be doing something right, I mean, it's obvious that someone important really likes you. Either that or your parents keep complaining to Montana, and he's just doing what he has to do to shut them up. You know, like how EVERY parent thinks their kid is the best player on the team, yet somehow, for some crazy reason, the coach just never seems to 'realize' it. But hey, whatever bro. No matter how you got here, the point is that you're here. And well, with me in the match, that might not be the best place for you to be.

(Dominick takes another sip of his beer, and paces back and forth in the ring.)

Aviles: You know, I've heard Adam Freeman talk about me recently. He talks about how 'one day' I'll reach the top. One day? Bro... or should I say, junior... Let's not talk about "one day". One day you'll be able to grow facial hair. One day your acne will clear up. One day you'll kiss a girl... well, let's not go too far there, that last one may not come. Sorry to get your hopes up. You get it now? Don't talk about "one day" to me, because I'm not even gonna listen to some teen-age punk kid when he's talking about my career. You say I've never faced anyone with your in-ring ability? False, kiddo. Come to think of it, I've faced way too many people like you. Cocky, arrogant, little punks who think their the best thing that has ever stepped foot in a wrestling ring. Yeah, you've done something that I haven't, I can't ignore that. You're a former IWF Champion. I can't act like that's not special or anything, because it is. You should be proud of yourself... kind of. You see, I can point out two flaws about your championship run. Number one, you were a champion when I wasn't even around here anymore. Everybody knows that the IWF fell apart without me. There was no competition here. Congratulations, you beat some scrubs and has-beens. Who have you beaten recently that is worth talking about, or applauding you for? Exactly. Flaw numero dos, you're a FORMER champion. That's where you fall short in comparison to me. You don't have the drive, kiddo. You don't have the will to become the best wrestler that's ever stepped foot in the ring. You had your title, and you LOST it. You gave it up. You laid on your back for those three long seconds, knowing you'd have to cough up the gold after the match, and you did NOTHING about it. You gave up. That's where my respect ends for you, Adam. Me, on the other hand, if I had that title, I would NEVER give it up. I don't see why wrestlers get credit for being a 2-time, 5-time, 10-time champion. I plan on being a 1-time champion. And you better believe that I'll have it forever, because there's no way I could live with myself if I pulled an 'Adam Freeman', and laid down like a chump. A loser. That's something I'll never be able to live with.

(Dominick Aviles walks to the ropes and stares into the crowd. He looks down, and spits outside of the ring.)

Aviles: That makes me sick just thinking about it. But you're only 18, Adam. You have a long career ahead of you... heh, unless I shorten it.

(Dominick Aviles takes a final gulp of his beer, and tosses the rest of it into the crowd.)

Aviles: Merry Christmas. Another thing, though. I'm not done yet, no sir. I'm guessing Adam Freeman and Biggs have some kind of history together, I'm not real sure of that. Nor do I WANT to find out about their 'relationship', that's not really my thing. But I've noticed Freeman talking about some other organizations they've wrestled in together. My comment on that... WHO EFFING CARES!!! Nobody watches that garbage, I've never even heard of it. He goes on to name wrestlers that Biggs lost to.. and I guess it's supposed to embarrass him or something, I don't know. Kind of hard to figure out what he's trying to say, since nobody knows who any of those guys are. Basically, Adam, your argument is weak. Just stop it while you're behind.

Oh, and another thing! Someeebodyyy needs to work on their explanation skills. I have a quote here that you probably should have not said at all. You said, "I can out-wrestle anybody in the world, because I can,". Wowwwwwww. Thanks, bro. Thanks for explaining. I guess I'm just supposed to trust you, or something, I don't know.

And by the way, I'm just curious... When did you wrestle in those other organizations? The reason I'm asking is, you CLAIM to be 18 years old.. I just didn't know wrestling organizations were able to hire kids in high school. Seems pretty dangerous, bro. Oh well, just something for us all to ponder...

(Dominick Aviles runs his fingers through his hair and walks slowly to the corner of the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and sits down on the top-rope comfortably. As he tries to collect his thoughts, he smiles to himself.)

Aviles: And my other opponent... Biggs. Now, I'll admit. I'm a little confused about this guy. What I mean is, I'm not sure whether he thinks he's an astronaut, an alien, or what. Calls himself "The Spaceman". Yeah, I know what you guys are thinking. This guy is into dudes. Point blank, enough said. I mean, he describes himself as 'flamboyant'. Seriously, what straight dude says that? Let's think about a few "flamboyant" celebrities. Elton John. Wears those bright colored suits, and 'fabulous' glasses. Lady Gaga. She's into chicks, bro. Adam Lambert. 2009 AMA's, anyone? Yeah, I think that's all I gotta say about that. I mean, come on... this guy wears blue feathers on his jacket. Might as well wear lipstick, high heels, and a g-string, too.

But I'm not gonna bash you for that. I mean, hey, you're into what you're into, right? Or, do you prefer people to be into you? ...

(The crowd erupts in laughter and Dominick Aviles just shrugs his shoulders. He motions for them to stop.)

Aviles: It's all good, broski. But here's my beef with you. You act like you're the greatest, and well, so do sooo many people around here, so it's whatev. But what's your record? 1-1? 2-1? Last week, you stole a win because of Enigma's and Montana's beef with eachother. I can't give you credit for anything in that match. The week before, you lost to CMS. Pretty sad, man. And the week before that, your match wasn't even televised. Ouch. I mean, I guess what I'm trying to figure out here, is howwww did you get placed in the main event? What have you proven? You and Montana got something goin' on that nobody knows about? Wink wink.. Gross. But hey, whatev. You're in the match, so I'll deal with it. It's not like you'll be much of a challenge or anything. You're unproven. I don't care what you've done in your past, I don't care what you plan on doing in the future, what matters is the present. And right now, quite frankly, you just aren't anything special. You might show a little promise, but you can't roll with the big dogs yet. You aren't elite. You're a mid-carder at best, so enjoy your time in the main event, because who knows the next time you'll ever fight this late in the night again.

(Security begins to come out to the ring, urging Dominick Aviles to end his speech. He jumps down from the turnbuckle, and raises the microphone to his mouth, and attempts to speak. However, his microphone has been cut off, and his voice can no longer be heard. He flashes a disappointed face and shakes his head as the crowd begins booing the security. He tosses the microphone into the crowd, and motions for the security to get out of his way. As he exits the ring, the crowd gives him a standing ovation. He walks up the ramp, slapping hands with fans and stopping to sign a few autographs. He kisses a girl on the lips, and at that moment, security grabs him and escorts him out. As Dominick is being pushed out, he snatches his sunglasses from his face and tosses them back to the crowd, and exits as the arena rumbles and shakes from the thunderous ovation.)

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
After advertising promos have finished on the big screen the fans at the very same house show settle in their seats waiting for the next match to begin. When suddently there errupt in cheers.

Pyro explodes throughout the arena and a camera zooms into the Save Us Titantron video. The fans then cheer loudly again as Freeman stands at the top of the stage with his back to the fans and then turns around and begins walking down the ramp. Freeman is wearing a black jacket with same colour jeans with a chain hanging out of his pocket. Freeman then taunts on the ropes before entering the ring with a mic in hand as the music cuts out.

Freeman: I know I don't usually attend many house shows, and only very rarely have I wrestled in one, but tonight I felt the need to come here and address a certain wrestler, a certain talent thats been shooting his mouth off and by doing so has shot himself in the foot.

A Freeman chant breaks out as the crowd look on excitedly.

Freeman: Earlier on tonight in this very arena, The wrestler that called himself The Devestating Dominick Aviles came out to this ring to talk to you fans about our upcoming triple threat match, and it was quite interested what he had to say at first, but as he continued on he started to piss me off. You see Aviles, I'm sure you saw the video posted on IWF.com with my thoughts abou the matchup and I had nothing but good things to say about you, I realised your a talent and spoke highly of you. But after hearing what you had to say in reply, you showed no respect towards me, and Mr Aviles that was a big mistake.

Freeman looks on into the crowd with a serious expression on his face, aalmost turning into an angry one.

Freeman: This isn't a joke Aviles, its far from it, Now I want you to listen to me Dominick Aviles and I want you to listen closely because you obviosuly havent done your research on Adam Freeman and I don't think your taking this serious enough. I have beaten the best that this company has had to offer, now I'm going to familiarise you and your pathetic little mind with the guys I have beaten to earn my status as the best in the world. Depsite my young age I have beaten the likes of Charlie Titan, Cahan Malone, Charlie Wayne and IWF Legend MNM, of course you won't know too much about these guys because you didn't make it to the big leagues quick enough. As for as your claim goes about me losing the IWF Championship, I never did and it should still be around my waist to this very day.

Crowd cheers this

Freeman: I defeated MNM at Final Impact 2009 for that very championship, I was never pinned, I was never made to tap out, I should have been handed the title back when the IWF returned but that wasn't to be, now I find myself having to face disrespectful sychophants like yourself, quite honestly I think its disgusting that I have to share the same ring with you and Biggs, you have not earned your place at the top and you don't deserve to be there. Come New Years Eve I personally will end any small chance you have of becoming IWF Champion, not you not anyone is going to stand in my way I assure you. I will outlast you in this company and I will always be above you. And it wont end at Near Years for us Aviles, at some point down the road, we will meet again and I hope you truly beleive what you say, because if not, your going to regret pissing off Adam Freeman.

Freeman looks like he's going to snap as his theme plays out. Freeman rolls underneath the ring and walks up the ramp as the scene fades.

biggs

Reaction score
HONK! HONK! HONK!

Biggs is stuck in Seattle traffic on his way down to the studio to record the latest episode of "First Contact." He's in an agitated mood as he sits in his dark blue Toyota Prius, clad in blue jeans and a Seattle Mariners jacket. Accompanying him in the car is his girlfriend, Ellie. She is a smaller woman, standing about 5' 3", of a slender build, and she has beautiful blue eyes and brown shoulder length hair which curls up at the ends. Ellie is dressed in warm clothes, as she is not used to the cold winters of the Pacific Northwest.

Biggs had just met her a little under two months ago as APW was touring California, in a bar in Stanford. It wasn't normally his custom to go out with the boys, nor was it is custom to go out and try to pick up women, but him and Ellie hit it off immediately. It wasn't hard for Biggs to like her, with her infectious personality, and their similar sense of humor. Still, before he knew it, the two of them were officially dating, and he had decided to take her on the road with him as his manager in APW. He hadn't yet decided whether he wanted to introduce her in the IWF, as he still didn't have a pulse on the locker room yet, whether it would be safe for her. Still, she was the one good thing that came out of Biggs getting excommunicated from his church. The one very good thing. At the moment, though, Biggs was none too happy, and she could tell.

Ellie: Gary, what's the problem?

Biggs: It's just the traffic. We're going to be late to the studio, throwing off our schedule for the day.

Ellie: No, it's more than that. Are you still thinking about what that psychiatrist tried to tell you a few weeks ago?

Biggs: It's not that. He was just a quack, plain and simple. There's no way I have a split personality.

Ellie: Then why are you so worried about how you act when you're wrestling? I mean, you're simply pretending to be somebody you're not. When you have me come out to the ring with you, that's certainly not my real personality that people are seeing out there. I'm just pretending!

Ellie lets out a soft giggle.

Biggs: Well, for you it's different. You don't have to make the choices that I have to make in the ring, you don't have to be the one to do those kind of things to other people. When I'm in that ring, I feel almost like a spectator to what I'm doing. Not to say that I'm not in control of my actions, but somehow like I make different choices than I would in normal circumstances. I've gotten disturbingly more violent recently, and I'll be honest, it scares me.

Ellie: Well you do fight for a living. Still, I really don't know how to help you other than to be here for you...

Biggs: And that's all I can ask. I do wish, though, that I'd be able to make some sense of this all, and come to some sort of terms with it. The way it stands, I'm liable to drive myself crazy at some point.

Ellie: Good thing I like them kinda crazy!

Ellie lets out her giggle once more, and Biggs can't help but smile.

Biggs: But in all seriousness, I'm just worried one day I'll take it too far. I know that I'm at the top of my game when I'm the bad guy, but I'm afraid that I will become an actual bad guy. I don't ever want to get to that point.

Ellie: And you won't.

There is a silence between the two of them, and after a bit, Biggs puts his focus back on the road, yelling at the car in front of him. When they finally arrive to the studio about a half-an-hour later, Biggs gets out of the car, runs around it, and opens Ellie's door, offering his hand to help her out. Once the doors are shut and the car is locked, they rush into the studio.

Depeche Mode's "Spacewalker" begins to play as the words First Contact flash across the starry background before Biggs steps into the frame. He's clad in his wrestling gear, although he is unfortunately without the APW Overdrive Championship, as he failed to retain it at APW's last pay per view. Still, he has an air of arrogance about him as he begins to speak.

Biggs: Well, well, well! Look who proved everybody wrong! Nobody gave me a chance last week against Mr. Enigma, the supposed face of the Impact Wrestling Federation, especially considering that I was fresh off of a loss against CMS. Well, I told everybody that CMS's win was a fluke, and I proved it by beating Mr. Enigma in that ring last week! I know that some people have whined and complained that it's only because Montana interfered that I was able to pick up the victory, but the simple fact is that Montana never got physically involved in the match! Mr. Enigma made the mistake of turning his attention away from me, and I did what any rational, smart person would do,and that was take advantage of it! I know that it wasn't a decision that sat well with the fans or the boys in the back, but I simply don't care. When it comes down to it, Montana didn't screw Mr. Enigma, I surely didn't screw Mr. Enigma, no, Mr. Enigma screwed himself by taking his eyes off the prize, and I made him pay for it, plain as that.

And seeing as how I defeated Mr. Enigma, I now find myself in a Triple Threat match against Adam Freeman and Dominick Aviles to determine who gets to the finals of this little IWF Heavyweight Championship Tournament. I'll be honest when I say that I don't care much for Triple Threat matches, as they seem to rely on blind luck almost as much as skill, and as such, I cannot honestly say that I'll be able to control this match to my liking. I will undoubtedly have a target on my back, as I am the one competitor in this match that nobody wants to see advance, and yet I will, simply because no matter how much the odds are stacked against me, I always find a way to win, no matter what the costs. Neither Adam Freeman, nor Dominick Aviles have shown me that they are willing to cross whatever line it takes to achieve victory, instead wanting to keep the love and support of the fans who quite frankly don't matter. When it comes down to it, the fans can cheer for you and support you all they want, it doesn't affect what actually happens in that ring. Because of the simple fact that I am willing to do what you two aren't, I have all the edge I need in order to pull off the victory.

Biggs pauses to adjust his shades.

Biggs: Still, if I may take a moment to address each of my opponents individually. I'll start with Aviles, because quite frankly, I know less about you. I must say that I have been impressed with what I've seen of you so far since IWF opened back up. You have quite a bit a talent, and you're riding a wave of momentum heading into our match. You're a good wrestler, I'll give you that, but besides the aforementioned hesitance to do whatever it takes, you have other weaknesses. Namely, those are you kooky, out of whack mindset brought on by severe head trauma, which you try to dull away with your other weakness, booze.

Aviles, in all honesty, you seem to be some sort of wrestling savant, because how else can you explain how somebody so mentally out of sorts can have such success in the ring? You may be fun for the fans to watch, but there's no way that a man like you, with such limited mental capacity can actually hope to be champion. A blueberry is not the image that one thinks of when they try to envision a champion. But then again, neither is an alcoholic. The fact that you drink to such excess, despite the fact that your mind is already so far gone, well, that's just not using what little of a brain you have left. I sincerely hope that you are able to cope with these problems before you reach an untimely demise, but it's up to you to want to stop drinking. Luckily for me, you probably won't kick the habit before New Year's Eve, making you that much more susceptible to defeat when we meet in that ring.

Still, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the absolute absurdity of your little rant about me. For starters, you question my sexuality, taking a cheap pot shot at the way I dress and the way I act as "gay." In fact, you seem to confuse the definition of flamboyant with the definition of gay. So let me take this chance to educate you.

At this point, Ellie steps onto the screen, dressed in similar gear as Biggs, with a smaller white jacket with blue feathers on the shoulders. She has a copy of the Merriam-Webster Dictionary in her hands, and opens it up for Biggs, who reads directly from it.

Biggs: Flamboyant is defined as "marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful displays and behavior." While it can be said that many members of the homosexual community are flamboyant, flamboyance itself does not make one gay. You seem to forget that we are in the entertainment industry, Aviles, and while everyone is content to go around and just let their skill do the talking, having the same bored, staid gimmicks, or lack thereof, I actually decide to have a personality, to do something to stand out. They say that people fear what they don't know and try to rationalize it in terms that they can understand, so I can see why you'd be mistaken. Also, just to let you know, that's my girlfriend.

Biggs points at Ellie with both thumbs to the side as she holds the Dictionary in one hand while waving with the other. Ellie then walks off screen, taking the dictionary with her.

Biggs: But to your point, Dominick, asking about what I've done to earn my spot in the main event, well, while my IWF career is just beginning, this is hardly my first barbecue. I have been wrestling professionally for well over six years, so I feel that I've paid my dues. I've won championships everywhere I've been, and IWF will be no exception. That's how I got my place in the main event.

Now onto Adam Freeman. Another week, another opponent with whom I've met before. I don't forget the fact that you beat me at CJMB WrestleMania V to win the Million Dollar Championship, but that was a different time, Adam Freeman. I quite simply overlooked you, a mistake that I won't be making again. Still, I must say that I'm surprised to see you in such a prominent role here in IWF, as I remember you being quite low on the pecking order in the CJMB. That's why all your talk about IWF being bigger than APW, about you being able to defeat APW Superstars who's names you dropped like a rapper, why your word means absolutely nothing. I'm not going to stand here and debate with you which fed if superior. I have my opinion, you have yours. Still, name dropping the likes of Level-One and Pence Weatherlight does nothing to help your cause, because until you've actually proven that you are able to beat them, well, then you're just blowing hot air. I know that you're trying to provoke me, attack my pride, build up a sense that I need to defend APW's honor, but it just not working. You're random shoutout to my other employer was obviously desperate and cheap, and in my mind, APW can defend itself. Still, if you want to prove it so bad, you can feel more than free to participate in APW's Survive and Conquer match at APW New Year's Retribution. I know I'll be there.

But enough about my other league. In the big scheme of things, it's not important to my task at hand in IWF. I didn't come to IWF to prove APW's superiority, I came to prove my superiority. When I face off against the two of you this Thursday, my goal is simply to prove that I am better than the both of you, that I am the man who deserves to fight for the IWF Heavyweight Championship. Adam, I know that you feel entitled to the belt seeing as how you won it at the last IWF show before the closure, but if you want to prove yourself to be a real champion, you're going to have to get through me to do it. And Dominick, I know that you think that your hard living ways won't detract from your in ring performance, but they will catch up with you real quick when you face me. Simply put, I am the best option to be the inaugural IWF Heavyweight Champion since the closure, and I'll be darned if I let either one of you ruin my chances at attaining the glory I so richly deserve. So come Thursday, Dominick Aviles and Adam Freeman, prepare yourselves, because you're going to find out first hand exactly why I am out of this WORLD!

"Spacewalker" begins to play again as the screen fades to black, and the IWF logo and copyright appear at the bottom of the screen.

kingaviles

Reaction score
(The camera opens up in an airport in Tampa, FL. Dominick Aviles can be seen waiting for his flight by himself, texting to pass the time by. He is wearing a white long-sleeve button up shirt with a light pink sweater vest over it. He is also wearing white pleated dress pants and white dress shoes. He wears a pair of fancy sunglasses on his face, as usual, and a diamond earring in each ear. As the camera moves closer, he places his iPhone into his pocket and begins to speak.)

Aviles: Gotta love iPhones. How else would I be able to keep up with the filth that comes out of Adam Freeman's mouth? Let's get something straight for all you people out there keeping up with the news... Adam Freeman was in the building at the house show that I crashed, yet he waited until AFTER I left to come out and address the crowd? Yeah, real worthy of a champion. He can't even come out and address me like a man. Figures, because he's not a man. He's still a little boy, and deep down, behind the tough image that he fronts day in and day out, he knows that he isn't in my league. Freeman, you talk about Cahan Malone and Charlie Wayne... I was here before you, brother. I was there when the so-called "IWF Legend" Mike or Mark Nigel Manase was kissing my feet. He wasn't even important enough for me to remember his first name. So please, don't try to give me a history lesson, kid, because I've been around here and beaten the top guys before you've even been able to grow facial hair.

You say you'll always be ahead of me, Adam? You say you'll see me sometime down the road? Let me tell you something... The fact of the matter is, you are not, never were, and never will be ahead of me in this business, sonny. I paved the way for little boys like you, so you can lace up your boots and step into the squared-circle in front of the thousands of fans that show up every Monday. I paved the way for little chumps like you, so you can grab a microphone and say whatever's on your mind. I paved the way for scum like you, and what do I get? I get some 18 year old, punk, ungrateful KID shooting his mouth off about how I should give HIM respect. Seriously? Yeah, Adam, you showed me respect at first. But I don't expect anything less than that. I've EARNED my respect. I've earned everything that I've gotten, not only in this business, but in life. I've had more ups and downs than the rollercoasters at the theme-parks you and your teeny-bopper friends frequent. I've been to the top. I've been to the bottom. And you know what, Adam? I'm heading back to the top again. And do you know what you are to me? You're nothing but another step on the ladder. Something that I'm gonna walk over and forget about in a matter of seconds. Don't try to act like we're gonna meet again somewhere down the line, because we're not. Quite frankly, I would never waste my time in this company if the biggest challenge the IWF gave me was your acne-filled face. So let me suggest something for you, Adam. Shave that peach-fuzz off your face, pop your zits, and get ready to lick the scum off of my boots Thursday, because honestly..that's all you're good for.

(Dominick Aviles rolls up his left shirt sleeve, revealing a gold watch with diamonds glistening around the face of it. He checks the time, and rolls his sleeve back over it.)

Aviles: And I guess I still have time to address the Spaceman, Biggs. You've showed me some respect, so thank you for that, but like I said, that's how it should be. However, you claim that I have "weaknesses". Head injuries, and alcohol? Yeah. Big whoop, bro. You're not the first person who said they were gonna drop me on my head and put me out of it...and you won't be the last. But I've had my fair share of matches in the IWF, and nobody was able to do what they said they would do. For some odd reason, I'm still standing, I'm still good-looking, and I'm still tougher than anyone when that bell rings to start the match. So what makes you different from anyone else, Biggs? What makes you think that you could do what 9 other men, JD Michaels, and Bobby King couldn't do? You brag about your win, and you want credit for it? You got away with a cheap-victory, you stole that match when Enigma lost his focus. Which is something that I will never do.

You see, Biggs... I simply CANNOT lose my focus. It's impossible. When my eyes shut, I see that title right in front of me. Right in my reach. And like I said, Adam Freeman was just another step on the ladder, so what do you think you are? Same thing, bro. Just another step, something that I'm gonna walk all over and forget about. Because once you're behind me, that's it. I'm not looking back. But...let's not talk about you behind me, Mr.Flamboyant.

I thought it was cute how you carry a dictionary with you. That's adorable. And I also think it's real cute how your friend Ellie cares about you so much, that she's willing to pose as your girlfriend so you won't be laughed at. I mean, I may be crazy, but for some reason I don't think you'd be very popular if the whole crowd knew that you...well, you know. But anyway. Go ahead, try to act as if you don't represent the Rainbow Community. You're letting all your people in San Francisco down, though.

(Dominick's plane is announced through the loud speaker, as he begins to collect his luggage.)

Aviles: But Biggs.. don't underestimate me. Don't think because I've been injured before and since I drink a bit more than the average man, that I'll be a push-over in the ring. Biggs, on Thursday Night, as we bring in the New Year... expect to be brought down to earth, because quite frankly, you're not leaving the ring with your arms raised in the air... I am.

(Dominick Aviles grabs his bags and begins to board his flight as the cameras fade to black.)

Status
Not open for further replies.